Author Topic: John Warren  (Read 19575 times)

Offline patu005

John Warren
« on: March 17, 2018, 03:45:22 AM »
Does anybody have experience with this reader?  I feel he reads situation very well and he said many things that some top advisors have said and without any hints from me. Any experiences?

Offline AustralieNs

Re: John Warren
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »
He read the situation well for me but he did fish a little. He told me I’d hear from my POI in “about five days” but that was two weeks ago :/

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 09:24:37 PM »
I read with him a bit ago I think I posted in one of the threads. I felt he read the situation really well.
He  actually named the city my ex lives in. Which is A small town not a major city. I actually stated my state but he tried to stop me as I did he just wanted region. (Northeast, West etc) He didn’t want me to give a lot of info he said because he knows some ppl get funny about that. I don’t they aren’t miracle workers. But didn’t give much info in general and . He picked up a lot of stuff with out me saying anything
I didn’t feel he was fishing at all. Idk on prediction. He did give me a time prediction but it wasn’t days month it was season based. And I’m still waiting on the season lol
I haven’t read with him since but I would again waiting on predictions first but for price i feel ok
About calling him

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 04:22:04 AM »
He gave me a reading last year that turned out to be true. He said we wouldn't reconcile in the year. I asked him the same question this year and he changed it up so I should be expecting contact with my ex that he will be back but it will be short-lived and we'll be up and down again. But he gave me months out for prediction.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »
This man is literally my favorite so far. He’s extremely fun to talk to and knew stuff that blew me away. Knew POI is geographically far away. Named his city. (Without any info from me). Described him very well. He’s really into the law of attraction as well which I like. Any updates on him?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 05:59:19 PM »
I read with him. He said my poi was geographically far but it was actually emotional distance. He said poi would start being consistent and even gave a timeframe but he was wrong.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 06:09:12 PM »
I remember a few of you were using lanie stevens and I think baypark said it actually works. Has anyone else tried this? I’ve been doing a lot of research on quantum psychics as well haha I read that if you marry thought and emotion you can create a reality. If some of us still feel super connected to poi, maybe we can try some of these methods? I read sr. Joe dispenzas book, becoming supernatural, it’s really interesting. Idk I’m also a big believer in fate

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 06:18:55 PM »
I remember a few of you were using lanie stevens and I think baypark said it actually works. Has anyone else tried this? I’ve been doing a lot of research on quantum psychics as well haha I read that if you marry thought and emotion you can create a reality. If some of us still feel super connected to poi, maybe we can try some of these methods? I read sr. Joe dispenzas book, becoming supernatural, it’s really interesting. Idk I’m also a big believer in fate
'

Thank you for recommending this book, I looked it up and it looks fascinating, just ordered it :)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 06:22:51 PM »
Yes. It is! :-(

I read with him. He said my poi was geographically far but it was actually emotional distance. He said poi would start being consistent and even gave a timeframe but he was wrong.

It's so disappointing when they can nail the situation but they get the outcome so wrong :(

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 06:45:34 PM »
'

Thank you for recommending this book, I looked it up and it looks fascinating, just ordered it :)

Oh yay!! You’re very welcome!! :)

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 09:01:20 AM »

I’ve read all of Joe Dispenza”s books, I’m a big fan of his as well as Abraham Hicks and some others. Ultimately they all teach the same thing and you outlined it - marry thought and emotion to create a reality. In other words, get better at focusing on what you want and stop putting focus on what you don’t (including fear) and feel it as if it was happening now. Reality then has no option but to match it.

I deliberately applied this in my last job situation and it worked like magic.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 11:31:32 AM »

I’ve read all of Joe Dispenza”s books, I’m a big fan of his as well as Abraham Hicks and some others. Ultimately they all teach the same thing and you outlined it - marry thought and emotion to create a reality. In other words, get better at focusing on what you want and stop putting focus on what you don’t (including fear) and feel it as if it was happening now. Reality then has no option but to match it.

I deliberately applied this in my last job situation and it worked like magic.

Cooper that’s awesome!! I know they also say trust in divine timing...how long did it take you to manifest this?

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 11:40:11 AM »
I posted my story about this a couple of days ago: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3073.0.html

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 11:56:25 AM »
I posted my story about this a couple of days ago: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3073.0.html

Just read it! And loved your story! Thank you

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »
Any updates?

anything