Author Topic: Gaylene (Abundant Visions)  (Read 7281 times)

Offline Shayalay

Gaylene (Abundant Visions)
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »
Has anybody noticed her wait times have increased and she isn't working as much? This has been for a few months now. I got in line on the 2nd and am still waiting.

Offline britbrat

Re: Gaylene (Abundant Visions)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
Is it possible she is ill or on vacation?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:37:52 PM »
I would recommend "arrange a call".

Offline cappy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 12:26:37 AM »
Are you going through Keen or her own website Thirdeyelive
I had done an arrange an appt and she had accepted, I sent her a message through there and was able to get through this was about 1  week ago.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 01:21:29 AM »
If you read with her on Keen, she rarely gets on. However if you go through her site it’s connected to click advisor and she’s usually always on there, you just have to get in her queue

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 01:30:42 AM »
Request an appointment through click for advisor and state if it’s urgent. She’ll usually squeeze you in.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 02:06:29 AM »
Yes, I'm a longtime client of hers and this is on her site. Just over the past few months, I've noticed the wait is longer and she isn't working as much. I wish she did appointments only instead of a line.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 04:14:50 AM »
Yes, I'm a longtime client of hers and this is on her site. Just over the past few months, I've noticed the wait is longer and she isn't working as much. I wish she did appointments only instead of a line.

I agree, her queue was moving more quickly before. She moved a few months ago and was sick last week when I read with her last but I’m not sure if that’s what’s holding things up.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »
I tried to arrange a call through Third Eye, but since i am not US caller it doesnt accept. (not even from the countries on the list)
I tried on Keen to schedule an appointment but time passes and never get accepted :(
can anyone help pls.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 03:39:11 AM »
I tried to arrange a call through Third Eye, but since i am not US caller it doesnt accept. (not even from the countries on the list)
I tried on Keen to schedule an appointment but time passes and never get accepted :(
can anyone help pls.
Perhaps get a google phone number so calls transfer to the phone with a US area code.
https://voice.google.com

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 05:02:54 AM »
can anyone help pls.

I’ve heard of other’s using a Skype number to call Keen to avoid paying higher fees. You might want to try that as well :)

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 11:37:04 AM »
Unfortunately skype / IMO / voice.google are blocked by our service providers :(
so i guess the only way is to either chat or find her by luck

can anyone help pls.

I’ve heard of other’s using a Skype number to call Keen to avoid paying higher fees. You might want to try that as well :)
can anyone help pls.
Perhaps get a google phone number so calls transfer to the phone with a US area code.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2018, 01:52:45 PM »
can anyone help pls.
You can't get a google voice number outside the US. Well you can if you know how to circumvent the IP tracking with proxies and stuff, but it's a pain in the ass and you need a us cell number to send the code to, etc.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2018, 01:55:03 PM »
Unfortunately skype / IMO / voice.google are blocked by our service providers :(
so i guess the only way is to either chat or find her by luck

Have you tried textnow.com for a US phone number?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 10:55:52 PM »
She's back on Keen this weekend. I got an email that said she had a rough year and her pet chihuahua just died.

anything