Author Topic: Spell Casters?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline crimsonheart

Spell Casters?
« on: September 23, 2018, 09:38:09 AM »
Hey y'all :) does anyone know of any trusted spell casters that are genuine and work? I am looking for self development spells i.e. confidence, attractiveness, etc.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Spell Casters?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:30 PM »
Not to try to sound like a smartass about this, but I think therapy might be more beneficial if you want to have more confidence. You will learn skills that you can use for the rest of your life. A spell may work a little bit here and there, but it may not be long lasting. And...most spells don't work, it's the placebo effect that makes you believe they work.

The reason I say therapy is because there is nothing more attractive than a person who fully knows themselves and is comfortable with who they are. And therapy can help you achieve this.

Offline njlady

Re: Spell Casters?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 02:16:39 PM »
Hey y'all :) does anyone know of any trusted spell casters that are genuine and work? I am looking for self development spells i.e. confidence, attractiveness, etc.

I think what you are looking for is something along the line of intention oils, sold at a botanica.  It's inexpensive and gives you a boost.  You can't get things like confidence and looks Harry Potter style, but you can get a head start while you work on yourself from the inside.

anything