Author Topic: My reading with Yona today  (Read 2273 times)

Offline LAW1974

My reading with Yona today
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »
So I read with her today.  It was my first reading with her.  It was pretty general and she did say POI is coming back (actually everyone has said this so far - I have not had 1 say he wasnt yet, so I guess that's good?)

But she said I had the issue not him and it was timing, which was very interesting to me.....  Also she said he would NOT come back until the end of the year BUT she wasnt sure on the timeline exactly except that she could actually see him coming back in my life and I would be happy!  But since she hasnt read me before she didnt know how fast my cards move????  I dont know what that means?  She also said she doesnt believe in free will???  I have never heard that before???   

I'd love everyone thoughts on this??????  I was left with a lot of anxiety....  I think mostly bc she said we wont have contact from now until the end of the year and because she couldnt give me any real timeline!

Offline Deedee123

Re: My reading with Yona today
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 10:42:44 PM »
Regarding free will.... if she doesn’t believe that then why has she told some people she’s read for that she’s not sure which person they choose between if it’s a choice between to lovers or whatever? Or maybe it’s because the cards just won’t tell her at that time. I don’t know.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:46:34 PM »
Actually someone did say on her thread that she doesn’t believe in free will meaning that the predictions she sees are set in stone in a way I guess? It’s confusing to me as well.

I guess in a way it means that you can’t alter the progression of things...

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:21 PM »
I've seen people say multiple times on here that Yona doesn't believe in free will. I see your point that she should then know who we will choose when she sees us having a choice, but perhaps it doesn't usually reveal itself in her cards? Because she tells us what is most important and relevant in this moment in time of our lives and whatever happens with that is what we'll choose. Like if you're stronger by a certain month is when you'd turn away the ex, but her cards can't tell her exactly at the time of the reading, because you have to focus on what's important coming up and that's when it'll be clearer ? I don't know.. I personally believe in free will.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 10:55:29 PM »
I agree, Star. Maybe she wants the person she reads for to make the best decision for them. Kinda like empowerment.

She did tell me I’d “make my decision based on its own merit, and that’s important.”

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
I believe she does that so people can actually experience life and not just sit around for some jack ass to come back.

I've seen people say multiple times on here that Yona doesn't believe in free will. I see your point that she should then know who we will choose when she sees us having a choice, but perhaps it doesn't usually reveal itself in her cards? Because she tells us what is most important and relevant in this moment in time of our lives and whatever happens with that is what we'll choose. Like if you're stronger by a certain month is when you'd turn away the ex, but her cards can't tell her exactly at the time of the reading, because you have to focus on what's important coming up and that's when it'll be clearer ? I don't know.. I personally believe in free will.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 11:02:32 PM »
That's true, that could also be why - She doesn't want to influence our decision and feels it's best we make our own decision. I had a reader once tell me that she can't and won't tell me every piece of information, as some things I'm not supposed to know about and it's important I don't know in order to learn lessons etc.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 12:22:29 AM »
I’m confused. How is free will different than making decisions exactly?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 12:35:28 AM »
It simply means that you already made the decision before it came to mind.

I’m confused. How is free will different than making decisions exactly?