Author Topic: Which Reader Did You Give a Second Chance?  (Read 10409 times)

Offline Member5

Which Reader Did You Give a Second Chance?
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:32:09 AM »
Just out of curiosity because I have seen it mentioned on a few readers threads recently, comments along the lines of "I had a bad reading the first time, but called again and it turned out great"... so I am wondering who did you give a second chance after a bad first reading and were you happy with it?

My list :

QOC- she hit on a few correct things about the person in question but the overall prediction was wrong and I tried her twice more because of her rave reviews and she has never been right so never again.

Bella Love - I felt it was vague and quick the first time, she was new when I called but I tried her out again last year and she has been sooo much better, one of the very short listed few who was correct about me and POI not working out.

Advisor Neal - first time soooo wrong, second time I thought well he was again, turned out to be right.

The Angel - don't remember anything from our first reading just that I was not impressed, tried him again last year and he, Bella and Neal were all correct about my ending it with POI, the reasons why and the general time frame of when.

Offline whskers

Re: Which Reader Did You Give a Second Chance?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:00:29 AM »
Alpha female. When I first talked to her she seemed very vague and answered yes or no. But after a few months a tried her again and she nailed the person in question and the situation without any information from me. She gave out predictions that are very specific. The predictions hasn’t happened yet.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:03:54 AM »
QOC recently after 2 or 3 years. Had a couple of vague, non detailed readings with her then. Tried her recently and didnt ask a specific question. She was able to give me much more details. A glimpse.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 12:07:42 AM »
Alpha female. When I first talked to her she seemed very vague and answered yes or no. But after a few months a tried her again and she nailed the person in question and the situation without any information from me. She gave out predictions that are very specific. The predictions hasn’t happened yet.

She usually has a really long line from what I remember, I got in line with her last year and by the time she got to me a couple weeks later it was early morning my time and I was at work and couldn't answer... I will definitely try again though, she has great reviews

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 12:10:18 AM »
QOC recently after 2 or 3 years. Had a couple of vague, non detailed readings with her then. Tried her recently and didnt ask a specific question. She was able to give me much more details. A glimpse.

I feel like I tried to force myself to become one of her rave reviewers but she has just never been right, and she has always given me super positive readings too which is the opposite of what others say! Then again Cookie was a huge miss for me too so maybe I should just realize if someone works for everyone else, they most likely will not for me! Although Gaylene has been awesome, I have been trying to schedule an appt with her through her site and she ends up not signing in the days my appt request has been accepted.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 01:54:42 AM »

I feel like I tried to force myself to become one of her rave reviewers but she has just never been right, and she has always given me super positive readings too which is the opposite of what others say! Then again Cookie was a huge miss for me too so maybe I should just realize if someone works for everyone else, they most likely will not for me! Although Gaylene has been awesome, I have been trying to schedule an appt with her through her site and she ends up not signing in the days my appt request has been accepted.

I mean, she wouldnt be my go too now or anything, but I now see why some people like her. Shes good about things around the corner if she is tuned in. I wouldnt trust her for outcomes or anything. More for insight, spying, and very near future stuff.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 04:03:43 PM »
Tara from CP - first 2 times way off and wrong (last year about old POI)....spot on with new POI when I tried her once this year.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 04:17:30 PM »
Tara from CP - first 2 times way off and wrong (last year about old POI)....spot on with new POI when I tried her once this year.

I tried Tara, Lady P, as well as Leo and Walter from CP more than once because they had such great reviews and Walter actually knew the exact location of my birth mark. Unfortunately they were all wrong again.

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 05:59:41 AM »

I mean, she wouldnt be my go too now or anything, but I now see why some people like her. Shes good about things around the corner if she is tuned in. I wouldnt trust her for outcomes or anything. More for insight, spying, and very near future stuff.

Tried qoc after a year..... big mistake. I should have never wasted $10 on her.  She’s very unkind too.  harsh on delivering readings.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
Tried qoc after a year..... big mistake. I should have never wasted $10 on her.  She’s very unkind too.  harsh on delivering readings.

Can someone elucidate me on what kind of things she says that are mean or rude? With some examples, if you're willing to share. I've never read with her, but I haven't called her because people say she's so rude. I can take blunt, but I'd rather not read with someone thats mean or abusive on the phone. Still on the fence as to whether to try her.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 04:16:02 PM »

Can someone elucidate me on what kind of things she says that are mean or rude? With some examples, if you're willing to share. I've never read with her, but I haven't called her because people say she's so rude. I can take blunt, but I'd rather not read with someone thats mean or abusive on the phone. Still on the fence as to whether to try her.

I'm interested in this too and feel the same way. I'm fine with direct, even blunt, but rude and mean isn't OK. I avoid her because people seem to say that a lot. But of course different people can think something is rude or mean when I might just think it's direct. Examples would be really helpful.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
I think with QOC, you have to just let her talk...my last reading with her (a WHILE ago), she wasn't mean but I can see how she would come off as sort of curt...but she's great at picking up the here and now.  but you don't get the warm and fuzzies when speaking to her for sure.

One reader on Keen I remember actually YELLED at me LOL, when I was asking a question..it was crazy!  I think her name was Lania or something, what a nutjob.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 04:22:15 PM »
I read with her July 2017 and I did not find her rude, mean, or blunt. I wish she was at least one of these so I could have gotten something out of the reading, but I found her to be general, not connected and just giving advice. Nothing she said even made me think she was psychic and appears to just be a card reader. Only my experience.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 08:38:39 PM »
Qoc conversation:

Me: hello Anne, hope you are well. Can you please check if x’s decision will change or what will happen in the near future.
Qoc: nope, will not change.
Me: oh ok.. can you please look if maybe we will get back together?
Qoc: (in a irritated tone almost yelling) didn’t I tell you that his decision will not change? Then why would you ask me if you will get back together?
Me: oh I was just wondering if his mind will not change on a matter about today but maybe in the future like months ahead or change in career, or circumstances will change or he will ______ or he will _____. Maybe you can word it in that way.. not about just today.
Qoc: yeah nope (in a condescending manner)
Me: ok thank you for your time
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:41:01 PM by whskers »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 09:05:42 PM »
Qoc conversation:

Me: hello Anne, hope you are well. Can you please check if x’s decision will change or what will happen in the near future.
Qoc: nope, will not change.
Me: oh ok.. can you please look if maybe we will get back together?
Qoc: (in a irritated tone almost yelling) didn’t I tell you that his decision will not change? Then why would you ask me if you will get back together?
Me: oh I was just wondering if his mind will not change on a matter about today but maybe in the future like months ahead or change in career, or circumstances will change or he will ______ or he will _____. Maybe you can word it in that way.. not about just today.
Qoc: yeah nope (in a condescending manner)
Me: ok thank you for your time

Oh jeez. Yikes.

anything