Author Topic: Which Reader Did You Give a Second Chance?  (Read 10529 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Which Reader Did You Give a Second Chance?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »
I gave a second chance to advisor neal. 

Last year i just broke up with a guy and it was a weird way of breaking up.  The next day i called advisor neal about it and he picked up that the situation became “strange” and he picked up what the guy said to me over the text without any input from me. 

That last call was back in october 2017.

I called him again in August 2018 as i was dealing with a new POI (that yona accurately described last october 2018), he picked up his living/career situation, why he joined something, the change in career, the move, and Neil picked up something that the guy told me directly.

I wouldn’t call neal often though.  He tends to be more negative so you don’t want your head to mess up with that.  Plus i think he looks into the “now”. What your POI thinks last week maybe different this week. I think the most important part is the “intention” and i don’t think Neil is good at that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:14:49 AM by whskers »

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 07:00:31 PM »
Qoc conversation:

Me: hello Anne, hope you are well. Can you please check if x’s decision will change or what will happen in the near future.
Qoc: nope, will not change.
Me: oh ok.. can you please look if maybe we will get back together?
Qoc: (in a irritated tone almost yelling) didn’t I tell you that his decision will not change? Then why would you ask me if you will get back together?
Me: oh I was just wondering if his mind will not change on a matter about today but maybe in the future like months ahead or change in career, or circumstances will change or he will ______ or he will _____. Maybe you can word it in that way.. not about just today.
Qoc: yeah nope (in a condescending manner)
Me: ok thank you for your time

She talks to clients like they're bothering her. I spoke to her once and that was enough for me to never go back

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2018, 01:24:38 PM »
I like that she does this... I tt QOC a lot and I dont take it as shes annoyed it's like she thinks were not listening.  I think sometimes they want to make sure we are not ONLY looking for positive but the truth! 

anything