Author Topic: Ever get the feeling the future is unwritten?  (Read 4877 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Ever get the feeling the future is unwritten?
« on: March 09, 2018, 06:13:59 AM »
Like it’s too fluid and full of infinite quantum variation and none of it locks into your reality until that very moment? I thought for a while there were some things, more significant “meant to happen” things, that were more fixed and bound to happen- that existed in Most if not all variations of the future. But I just had an experience with a few psychics that really shook me up.

Through this wonderful site, I’ve recently had readings with some extremely gifted and eerily accurate psychics who nailed everything with no info. After years of calling psychics and always getting the same timelines that were a safe distance from the phone call (4-6 weeks out on avg), these psychics all gave me a similar timeline of two weeks. One of these women knew the DAY we stopped talking. Which I had not told anyone. And if I had, I would have been wrong bc I was always thinking it was the 15th. But I checked our text history after the reading and it was indeed the 18th like she said.

As the weeks progressed, I called them all back. They each said “oh just a few more days”. I’m not even used to psychics sticking to their previous timelines. I was surprised. They’re all from different websites even!

On *the day*, I called them back and they all said “right now” “within the next few hours” and “any moment now”. Now I never fully invest my belief and put my heart entirely on the line when given predictions, but this seemed like the best possible time to do so. Law-of-attraction and all. I let myself whole heartedly believe this was happening and I got very excited. I made sure I kept a “knowing” it was about to happen. I mean- NEVER had I had even ONE psychic tell me ANYTHING was less than a week out- let alone a few hours! And to hear it from three separate women who had all impressed me and earned my trust! And it was so imminent how could they not be correct in sensing it! It was so close!

I hadn’t heard anything towards the end of the “few hours” and decided it would be best to just go to sleep and allow it to happen.

I woke up the next morning and nothing.
Nothing.

That was like five days ago.

Now I feel like... they may be gifted and clear-seeing and empathic or connected or clairaudient or whatever. I still believe in the gift, as I’ve had a good amount of my own experience with it, like many of us. But...  maybe no one can tell the future? Maybe there was just a high chance of him reaching out that night based on the state of his mind and feelings and intentions but... something shifted. Maybe it was even my energy who knows. Now I’m asking myself what is the point? If in the best possible circumstances- still nothing comes true? Or worse- if maybe receiving a prior knowledge of the event causes it not to occur? I’m going to stop getting readings for the rest of the month if I can. I’ll update everyone if I get lucky...

:/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:59:25 PM by AustralieNs »

candiednut

Re: Ever get the feeling the future is unwritten?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:44:38 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that, I've experienced the same thing which is why I've completely given up on psychics. I don't think they can read the future, they were probably reading your expectation (because the first psychic told you X amount of days, maybe you really believed her so the second psychic was reading on your "belief" and so on ) Or they picked up on what the previous psychic was picking up on because those psychics have similar energies...idk, could be a number of things.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:48:15 PM »
I've wondered this myself...but I have had some predictions come thru as they said, and it wasn't something easily guessed.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »
I would love to hear from people that have had
Psychics pick up information that they (the one
Being read) did NOT know but later verified it as
accurate?
To me these examples really supports their authentic ability.

And gives us more reason to believe their
psychic insights could be real and not just a mind projection of
our own wants, fears and expectations?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 02:08:50 PM »
The only pending predictions I have left are for the end of April. If nothing happens by then, just like the first two times, the whole thing was a big joke and waste of money. I already stopped reading a couple months ago. I don’t think any of these readers can accurately predict your future. It’s not worth investing the money an energy to, because 99% of the time you will end up disappointed. I do believe that the future is unwritten we have FREE WILL, which is why even if they were truly gifted, they still can’t predict your future because it’s in your hands as well as the other party’s hands.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 03:15:58 PM »
The only pending predictions I have left are for the end of April. If nothing happens by then, just like the first two times, the whole thing was a big joke and waste of money. I already stopped reading a couple months ago. I don’t think any of these readers can accurately predict your future. It’s not worth investing the money an energy to, because 99% of the time you will end up disappointed. I do believe that the future is unwritten we have FREE WILL, which is why even if they were truly gifted, they still can’t predict your future because it’s in your hands as well as the other party’s hands.

Do you mind me asking who you have read with?

I read with almost everyone on Keen and CP who was recommended over the last 2 POIs and all of them were WRONG. Kisha, Lady P, Lotus of Light, Tara, you name it. Only pending predictions are Tammy Stillwater and Michele Bigness from best psychic directory, and Micah from Kisha's website.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 06:34:17 PM »
At this point, I pretty much believe that most things are written for you--even the "free will choices" that you get to make in life. The problem is that a lot of readers can't always see it.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 06:57:35 PM »
At this point, I pretty much believe that most things are written for you--even the "free will choices" that you get to make in life. The problem is that a lot of readers can't always see it.
I think certain things in our life are fated. Big things in our lives... turning points, major shifts, major people, etc. But how you get to that point is up to you. Kinda like -- you're going to end up at your favorite Italian restaurant. But there are 4 roads that lead to it, and you can pick any of them to get there.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 07:57:57 PM »
Yes of course I believe it is. But it is written by God. No matter what we do, it's always gonna end up in the way God planned for us. And actually, psychic readings are actually a very bad sin religious wise. I'm kind of thinking when you get readings you have no luck because god punishes you from that sin. We should only believe in him instead of consulting "psychics" to read the future. And some people also think that demons are the "guides" psychics can sometimes connect to. I don't know about this

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 09:21:07 PM »
I've found that micah's predictions come to pass for me, Lady P and Aries not so much, but Lady P is a good empath, Ill give her that and that only.

Micah actually picked up on the situation really accurately, as well as my thoughts and actions, but there have been readers who sensed the situation well before and their predictions still didn't work. He said we would reconcile between the 2nd and 6th month of the year, so June being the latest. I guess we have 2 more months to go to find out.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 09:26:37 PM »
Yes of course I believe it is. But it is written by God. No matter what we do, it's always gonna end up in the way God planned for us. And actually, psychic readings are actually a very bad sin religious wise. I'm kind of thinking when you get readings you have no luck because god punishes you from that sin. We should only believe in him instead of consulting "psychics" to read the future. And some people also think that demons are the "guides" psychics can sometimes connect to. I don't know about this

Yeah I was raised Catholic, and while I've gotten sucked away from my religion because of occult things like tarot and psychics, I do believe that some things are really just not meant to happen. Back when I was obsessing over my last 2 POI's I thought it was the end of the world when they didn't come back, and now I'm glad they didn't, even though the first one especially was a perfectly good person and there was nothing wrong with him. I really just see that it wasn't my time to find love...

As a side note, I'm actually about to go to church for the first time in over a year. I want to reconcile my relationship with God and put my faith into him instead of these stupid readers.