Author Topic: FIVERR PSYCHICS?  (Read 34139 times)

Offline Natashanyc

FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:55:25 AM »
Has anyone ever tried any psychics on fiverr? Im researching and i seen a thread for spiritcalling ...its only $5 for a 1 question read so im figuring i have nothing to lose.

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:08:16 AM »
Hello.  I’ve read with spiritcalling and as everyone says, she’s good with present energies, but not too great with predictions.  Carolyn Flynn  is good and Maryivonoski is good as well with the present.  Not too sure with predictions though.  I hope this helps.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:04:31 AM »
Yes i keep reading that more and more! Must be true. But for $5 i cant complain. Im just at a point i want to close my keen account but i like to talk to Kisha via phone so i havnt yet. Trying a new platform is always skeptical. But thanks so much im going to wait her response to my order. The other downside to fiverr is waiting for your order lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 04:03:46 AM »
I tried Rudi out, and he seemed to pick up on the situation quite well but don't know about his predictions yet.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 04:44:45 AM »
I have had accurate readings from justapsychic and spiritcalling, but spiritcalling is hit or miss for me. My friend likes witchfae and I thought she was a cold reader.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 01:44:36 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolynflynn. I read with her not long ago and it was my first time really using fiverr or her service. Her predictions are not lined up with my gotos who has already been right about so much. Im wondering who else has read with her. Im on the fence about her reading but i cant say if her predictions passed yet until due time

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolynflynn. I read with her not long ago and it was my first time really using fiverr or her service. Her predictions are not lined up with my gotos who has already been right about so much. Im wondering who else has read with her. Im on the fence about her reading but i cant say if her predictions passed yet until due time

I didn't like her, I did try her, and found her to be all over the place and guessing.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 05:42:47 PM »
I did try Carolyn Flynn...predictions did not come to pass at all lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 01:36:34 PM »
Fiverr sucks, in general.  I thought spiritcalling was ok, but overall, I wouldn't use that site again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
Psychic 101 was a joke lol  I tried him a few years back. He copied and pasted my order. When I pointed out he used the wrong name he said oh ok, then sent me my order which basically said the same thing with my name. Lol total joke

He was also negative and wrong with his "predictions"..he said he didn't see the guy in question pursuing me at all, and the total opposite happened less than a month later, the guy was chasing after me like crazy!

He also seemed perverted. He actually gave me a visualization to “practice” that had some really inappropriate language in it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:59:21 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 02:54:12 PM »
Ahh, I thought the psychic hunt may have been over. He definitely is perverted because in both of my friends' readings, he kept calling her "pretty" but his predictions, as in the exact day someone would contact her, did come true for her. The outcome as well and the whole process. He even told her the exact day she'd meet someone new and that very day she did. She wasn't looking as she was hung up on the guy psychic101 told her wouldn't work out and she crossed off his readings. We both thought he was saying all those things because he wanted her, hence the constant "pretty" remarks.

That's unfortunate.

Eww he's a total scuzbucket.  I re-read my reading and this is what he put in my visualization exercise:

"Here is an exercise if you are open to it.  It has helped me and many of my clients.  I want you to make a list of all of the things you want in a mate.  Get detailed.  My client Mathias, made a list of the woman he wanted. She had to be blonde, big t**ts, drive a BMW, family had money, enjoys sex, wants kids.  Next he focused on this daily, just looking at the list and thinking on it… In 40 days she showed up and they are now married and starting to talk about having children.  So get detailed and get ready to bring your mate in.  Be sure and put “single and available”, one time attract the most perfect woman and turns out she was still married, so be sure and put single in there."

I mean, seriously??? He actually wrote big ____, to a woman??  I edited it out, but what a freak.  And I'm sure that "story" is all BS.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 03:12:07 PM »
He recommended I watch some money visualization videos on youtube daily and some authors. I've tried that whole bit before and never worked. I mean...those authors setting prices on those books...you'd think they'd be well off by those exercises and sell on Kindle for free, ya know.

That is gross, though. You should've added "what if I want a man with a monster membrane of 12 inches? Will he come?" Lmao. It is a bit laughable that he has a listing for weight loss when he doesn't exactly seem very much in shape judging from his full face.

LMAO right??? He looks like a fat pig.

It was hilarious too, how wrong he was.  He said something like "he likes you but won't pursue you"...a month later the guy was calling/texting off the hook, and showed up at my house too. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
When I told him how one prediction does not seem possible (not only due to circumstance but by my very own desire not to go out and look for men since I'm not looking), and as I said I explained other reasons and his response was rude, he also added "Doll, we have free will. You can change your mind tomorrow."

I LOATHE this free will bullshit. Why even sell your services as a "psychic" is everything can change any second? That's just an excuse when things don't happen made by scammers. It's so easy to scam people by pretending to be "psychic."

yea, I totally agree on that, what is the point of readings if free will can change predictions?? I've often said this, I might of even started a thread about it

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »
Eww he's a total scuzbucket.  I re-read my reading and this is what he put in my visualization exercise:

"Here is an exercise if you are open to it.  It has helped me and many of my clients.  I want you to make a list of all of the things you want in a mate.  Get detailed.  My client Mathias, made a list of the woman he wanted. She had to be blonde, big t**ts, drive a BMW, family had money, enjoys sex, wants kids.  Next he focused on this daily, just looking at the list and thinking on it… In 40 days she showed up and they are now married and starting to talk about having children.  So get detailed and get ready to bring your mate in.  Be sure and put “single and available”, one time attract the most perfect woman and turns out she was still married, so be sure and put single in there."

I mean, seriously??? He actually wrote big ____, to a woman??  I edited it out, but what a freak.  And I'm sure that "story" is all BS.

He is a douche, but that technique is what drives The Secret. They teach you to do that to a Tee. Perhaps it's one tool that has worked for some, although I've never met anyone it's worked for. I would think more people would be jumping on the bandwagon if it was so grand. The book gives plenty of examples of people supposedly doing it and becoming successful with those methods. Go figure.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 04:41:38 PM »
I'm glad there's someone in this world who agrees and doesn't eat up all these seemingly easy scams.

Have you ever found someone who's been accurate and not by chance?

So far, I've only had luck with small things, as far as love goes, outcomes, not so much, unfortunately.  I don't believe they can really see the future. 

I had one job issue pass with Rune Mistress. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:20:52 PM by sawthelight »

anything