Author Topic: FIVERR PSYCHICS?  (Read 34111 times)

Offline maggie214

Re: FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2020, 04:28:28 AM »
I asked GG for a quote on a career reading and as much as I am interested... damn... it was $$.  I’d feel foolish spending that kind of money on a reading.  How much have you folks spent on these charts?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2020, 08:05:18 PM »
She quoted me over $200.  It felt a little odd honestly. 

Offline bonba

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2020, 09:00:28 PM »
Spiritcalling prediction of timeframe did not come to pass. She also offered a free follow up and when I tried to follow up she never responded. I regret reviewing her before seeing her true colors. Awful readings I would NOT recommend her.

she changed her reading after I gave her some info . I dont think anyone on fiverr is real . out of 8 I tried not even one was real .

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2020, 10:29:49 PM »
Spiritcalling prediction of timeframe did not come to pass. She also offered a free follow up and when I tried to follow up she never responded. I regret reviewing her before seeing her true colors. Awful readings I would NOT recommend her.

she changed her reading after I gave her some info . I dont think anyone on fiverr is real . out of 8 I tried not even one was real .

Yes spiritcalling was off for me as well. I know some on here do like her though.
I read on a previous POI with her a couple years back.

Offline bonba

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 06:38:26 PM »
anyone tried julieakers ? how was she with predictions ?
how about akashicsoul?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2020, 12:20:08 PM »
Me too! Also curious about Julie. A couple of years ago, I had something on order with her but the wait time was too long and I ended up cancelling because I had no more interest in the subject

Offline jaks111

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2020, 09:45:36 PM »
Is there anyone on fiverr who’s predictions actually come through I have some credit I wanted to use up.
Thank you.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2020, 06:46:32 PM »
Is there anyone on fiverr who’s predictions actually come through I have some credit I wanted to use up.
Thank you.
Try Karen @ the high priestess studio
Thank you I will take a look

Offline jaks111

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
Psychic101 is not bad for me, I'm not sure If he googled me. But its accurate
I will take a look thank you.

Offline bonba

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2020, 06:50:56 PM »
anyone read with looktospirit ?

Offline bonba

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2020, 06:28:41 PM »
anyone read with looktospirit ?

I had. Very generic advisory. Nothing panned out

good to know . thats what I felt ans majority of her reviews are good . I dont know how

Offline maggie214

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2020, 01:14:31 PM »
I just did the one question relationship one (even though it’s not romantic).  This person is generally awful, immature and bully-ish in the way she has behaved, so not really sad the friendship is over (likely for the best) but the situation is doing collateral damage to my child and her friendships and has affected my social life with my other friends (we all socialized in a group for several years).  That is all I care about - I just want peace.  The way she described this woman and her thoughts were what my gut was telling me and  her reading was VERY different from the 2 others I have gotten in the last 9 months since this happened.  I think she is right.

Well update:  She was wrong, to my surprise.  Said I would never hear from this person again and a week or so later the person initiated 2 texts to me after 9 months of no genuine communication. 

Offline moonstar

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2022, 03:30:54 PM »
Bumping this up!
Anyone read with Creamfuture or Goldenlily? :)

anything