Author Topic: FIVERR PSYCHICS?  (Read 34096 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 12:31:07 AM »
Mistake
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:23:31 PM by HornetKick »

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 01:07:59 AM »
Spiritcalling prediction of timeframe did not come to pass. She also offered a free follow up and when I tried to follow up she never responded. I regret reviewing her before seeing her true colors. Awful readings I would NOT recommend her.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 01:33:29 AM »
Same thing happened to me when I read with her

Spiritcalling prediction of timeframe did not come to pass. She also offered a free follow up and when I tried to follow up she never responded. I regret reviewing her before seeing her true colors. Awful readings I would NOT recommend her.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 04:22:26 AM »
Honestly I’m glad I just spent $5 because she’s a total scammer

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 02:36:14 PM »
I’m deleting this review from here because I feel I’m about to be accused of being the person in question. I’m not the person in question, I spend way too much money to be a psychic myself lol.

I want to stay on this board because I’m having a great time connecting with a few of you and I don’t want you to think I’m an imposter cause I’m not :(

I think I’m just going to stay off the other forum and stay here !
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:05:20 PM by Kristinajt »

Offline Jukokai

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2018, 04:32:46 AM »
Carolyn Flynn was terrible and inaccurate for me and quite rude. 0/10.

I had someone called mystic_zoe whose spells worked for me. Even though they take a long time she puts in effort and detail in results and goes above and beyond. https://www.fiverr.com/mystic_zoe

Strongly recommend her. A tad pricey in spells depending on your specific demands, but she makes she you get your money's worth. I gotten like a 10 page report back and she went into detail of the ritual she did and what she said.

Amazing woman.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 01:24:29 PM »
People are giving spiritcalling rave reviews, I am glad I saw this on here, now I wont read with her. I cant afford to flush more money down the commode.

She’s great for getting the current and she’s been right for predictions for me; though her timeframes have never worked for me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 03:02:04 PM »

Dang I started a thread on her reviews and everyone was positive, I wouldn’t have re ordered if I’d known :(

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 03:04:59 PM »
I’m deleting this review from here because I feel I’m about to be accused of being the person in question. I’m not the person in question, I spend way too much money to be a psychic myself lol.

I want to stay on this board because I’m having a great time connecting with a few of you and I don’t want you to think I’m an imposter cause I’m not :(

I think I’m just going to stay off the other forum and stay here !

Don’t delete it! I was also accused of being one of my top 5 psychics. I actually posted a selfie with my screen name on it, and someone still said it. Take it as flattery. Don’t worry about what they think, just do you. I’d like to know good psychics.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 03:12:58 PM »

Dang I started a thread on her reviews and everyone was positive, I wouldn’t have re ordered if I’d known :(

Spiritcalling was right when i read with her in the beginning of last year about things with my POI.  This reading didn't really give much direction.  On the plus side her gig aren't expensive.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 09:56:40 AM »
I can certainly vouch that Spiritcalling is definitely genuine but I think that her strongest ability is reading current energies with no negative or positive bias. However, she was half inaccurate for me in future predictions.

Over the last 6 months, I gave these physics a try with varied experiences. Most are new to fiverr and I usually go for new ones because I've found that most popular physics like Blondey are just mere cold and script readers. So I like to give new readers a chance to prove they are gifted as they claim.

-Psychic Ashley Melrose. Tried her two question reading asking about the prospects of two guys that I was dating. Very right about the first guy but way off about the second. Told me there was prospect between us and that we could be in a serious relationship and even have a kid. Wayyy off--guy wasn't my type and I had to order a spell from an etsy spell caster to gently push him off as he wouldn't take the hint. Don't know why her and a few others kept seeing me with this man.

-Penelope Rose. Her reading accurately pinpointed current energies and a feeling of anxiety I had. Her love predictions are pending for this year (late winter) so will update. But the first impression of her is quite good. However, she saw that I will hear some news about my ex that will be shocking but will bring me closure. I haven't heart anything because I have stopped keeping tabs on him for nearly two years so can't validate if her prediction is accurate or not.

- IntuitiveBri1. Most accurate reader of all readers I asked about these two guys I used to date temporarily. She was able to pick up even before I date them that I will meet a couple of guys here and there but they won't be my cup of tea--very right. 99% of all the rest readers I asked about my love life could only pick up the next random guy that would pop up and assumed wrongly that something would happen between us. Hell no...

-Cameronjax. Ordered her reading special of up to 8 questions but because I didn't want to overwhelm her, I asked only 3 questions, mostly love life-related. She was right about current circumstances and correctly picked up that the two guys I was asking about weren't my soulmates and there will be a time I will end up their flirtations., yep. Saw me meeting a special guy probably on April this year...will update.

-Rawveganpsychic. This guy has mixed reviews in another forum. I gave him a try for a career and one love question. He was dead on right that I wouldn't finally get the job I was interviewed. However, his prediction that I will meet a new younger guy with X characteristics by the second half of 2018 never came to pass. Two guys I've dated were older and nothing like his description.     

So all in all, I will definitely recommend IntuitiveBri1 and perhaps Penelope Rose and CameronJax as part of their predictions are still pending. But I'm sure they are gifted and not frauds.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 09:32:20 AM »
 :-[has anybody read with psychic sunshine ❔🌞

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 12:22:30 AM »
:-[has anybody read with psychic sunshine ❔🌞

O yes, stay away. She is on the same league with Blondey and a couple of others: very skilled scammers who trick many people into thinking they are genuine whose predictions only happen in random. If you read between the lines of her reading, nothing will be specific for your case and as her screen name states, she leans towards positive outcomes.  She is a proven fraud in two other forums as well.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2019, 10:03:35 AM »
The best reader on Fiverr is Genuine Guidance. Hands down. I've read with her for about 5-6 years now and she has been consistently accurate for me. I would argue maybe 90% accurate. She reads Tarot and is also a horary reader.
With that said, her readings have become more and more expensive over the last year or so, I think it's because she's in such high demand now. I've got a few predictions pending with her and will know by the end of the year really, but I must give her credit. I also introduced her to a friend, whilst my friend is about 70/30 in favour of her tarot readings, she likes her horary readings.

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2019, 01:51:51 PM »
Is Horary Astrology accurate?