Author Topic: cookie and kisha  (Read 6525 times)

jen80

cookie and kisha
« on: June 19, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »
Haven't been on in a while but I decided to update to pay forward.cancelled my psychic account on keen in april, had previously cancelled CP last december.have been praying and hoping on God and he came through for me. Things that were seen for me as negative started of negative and then I prayed and fasted and miraculosly I was called and things changed to positive. I got a job and was offered a manager position which I refused and took something lower as I am looking at something else which I believe will come through soon. God is good. I let go of keen in april and in May the doors opened for me. Am not financially out of the hole I dug for myself by calling psychics but it will close soon in jesus name.

Cookie wasn't correct about my ex and strung me along but with the work prediction she was about 98 percent correct. Cookie is extremely accurate though her timing is off but you have to be careful and know when to cut the conversation off to save your money. I don't think she is good at relationship matters at all but with work she is very good.

Kisha is number one, every single thing she told me came true both job and relationship. With kisha you have to know how she functions or you will feel she failed believe me she is very good. Try to ignore any of interpretation of what the numbers mean. She is the best for me.

Came to give update and pay forward and wish everyone a good summer and that everyone get what they deserve. Will come back after summer or later to see if everyone received what they deserve.

Have a great summer!!

Offline Shayalay

Re: cookie and kisha
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »
Cookie has given me a very different prediction than Kisha, and that is frustrating Keisha's reading picked up on awesome details that I can confirm. Cookie's reading started out in the past as if it were present. Which one do I trust more in all yours' experiences? I'm feeling Kisha, but maybe Cookie will turn out to be the one correct one. Shall see...

It's hard to say. In the short-term, for me, maybe Cookie. My first Kisha readings a year ago started with the outcome, which is just now starting to manifest but with the numbers she got I thought it was imminent. Also FWIW, I thought Cookie was mixing the past with the future ("One of you will have to move to where the other one is to have a relationship.") but as it turned out, the past repeated itself. Their outcomes were the same.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: cookie and kisha
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:07:24 PM »
Bumping this for any updates...

anything