Author Topic: Readers Not Previously Mentioned  (Read 14990 times)

Offline whit777

Readers Not Previously Mentioned
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:10:39 AM »
There are a few readers I have in my favorites based on their Keen reviews but I'd like to get your opinions on them before I contact them myself, if any of you have tried them. Some aren't all that new but just don't have any reviews here yet. It's also possible that they changed their name on Keen and they're not showing up here because of that. I waited until I had a few of them saved up:

Sister Yvonne
Alexandria825
Zy Queen of Psychics
Doctor Strong
Love Psychic Investigator
Twin Waters Healing
Sterling-11
Esther Neptune
Taras Lotus Garden
The Mystic Wave
Intuitive Summers
CosmicCards

That's all that I'll put in this one.. I realized I have a few more but would like insight on these ones first. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 06:24:02 AM by whit777 »

Offline Baypark1

Re: New-ish Readers Not Previously Mentioned
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 05:37:25 AM »
I'm sorry but they all sound like fakes. Anyone with sister in their name is a fake.  Doctor too. Stick to the favorites here or don't call at all.  Definitely don't waste your money on people not llreviewed here

Offline whit777

Re: New-ish Readers Not Previously Mentioned
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »
I appreciate the advise. I'm asking about them because they do have a decent amount of reviews on Keen but I wanted outside opinions. Everyone who's been reviewed on here was at one point not mentioned yet either. The only way to get opinions on them is to mention them. Sister Yvonne has actually been around for a really long time and has great reviews. She's just not on all that often. I think it's a similar situation with most of the ones I suggested. I know people on this forum had to have read with some of them. Maybe I should change the title to just "Not Reviewed Here Yet" or something like that.
Definitely don't waste your money on people not llreviewed here
I made this thread so that they can be reviewed here.. How else would anyone have any reviews?

Offline nmkxo

Re: Readers Not Previously Mentioned
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 01:35:23 PM »
I spoke with Taras Lotus Garden and she connected well to the present; I can't comment on the predictions just yet because they're still around 1-2 months out. Didn't waste my time either, she was a fast typer - probably only spoke with her for around 7-8 minutes.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 07:03:21 PM »
I recently read with Tara’s lotus garden twice in the last 2 months, one month apart and I agree. She is quick
And doesn’t keep u online longer than necessary. She doesn’t repeat over and over and  she’ll tell u when she doesn’t have anything more  to add. I really liked her as well
She seemed on point with current. Waiting on future stuff so Jury is still out but I feel she hasn’t
Sugarcoated and is on point with current stuff. Does a good job explaining things
Quickly

Both calls were about 14-15 minutes

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 07:34:41 PM »
I’ve also tried mystic wave. I kept her on my list so I must of liked her but
I don’t remember the reading so what does that say lol

I’ve talked to love psychic investigator on kasamba - he’s nice and realistic, border line
Common sense advice
I think years ago he came up right about some things for me. But things I would consider luck. I don’t t consider him a fairytail reader but he won’t blow u away. I would put him in the better than most but not a regular

I’ve been cutting back on readings and trying to only get a reading every so often, spaced out so haven’t tried to many new ones that I haven’t seen amazing reviews here on this forum but I did try
John Warren on keen I think I mentioned it on another thread. I  must say, was only new to me reader that really blew me away. He’s inexpensive and had crazy detail. Kinda took me off guard. He brought up at least 4 things totally random that there was no way I was leading with my questions and even said the town my poi lived in. I hesitate to refer cuz too soon to know future predictions however if u looking to try someone new and inexpensive might be worth a go. I’d rate him higher then some of the others on your list. As mentioned in other answer Tara lotus garden was decent. the rest i haven’t tried or wouldn’t suggest

Offline patu005

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 12:46:30 AM »
Esther Neptune- really fast seems in with general stuff. However, some things did not ring true at all! Like with certain friends ... in fact this has created paranoia! Basically she claimed a friend was jealous of me and wanted someone all to themselves. The sad part is I sometimes question this, but each time I hang out with these people it is no way true!!! Ugh- it just sadly feeds off my insecure parts. But does see me reconciling with my ex. I do think she is good... but I dunno. Does feed off of my fears.

Mysticrose7- I’ve asked about certain friends and she has been really consistent. And each time I state my paranoia she proves to be true and accurate. So I really like this reader a lot. She does not fee off my fears. And has been consistent.

Tara Garden- also in line with mysticrose7. And has stated that my paranoia about my friend being against me is not true. That they do have my best intentions. Super down to earth and realistic expectations. She even was able to read another friend personality (which goes against what mysticrose7 sees). Overall though more thorough. And I trust her insight.

Yet... All three advisors see reconciliation but not anytime soon. Which breaks my heart. However mysticrose7 and Tara garden are more in line each other.

I talked to mysticrose.. i am not sure, partly she was in line to many others but it seemed little too general to me, like it would have  matched to anyone with relationship issue.... i guess time will tell

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 12:42:08 AM »
Agreed, anyone with "sister" or "love doctor, love guru" etc. in their name is fake and is playing on a gimmick.

I did not have luck with any of the keen readers that people liked on here, so if I were you I would just save your money instead of going to keen.

Offline Candy

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 04:10:36 AM »
I have read at least half a dozen times with Esther Neptune and Doctor Strong. Both are very nice but really inaccurate. None of their predictions came true. Esther Neptune gets some descriptions right (and some wrong), but I can't recall any of her dates or predictions passed. She's always upbeat and has positive energy though.

I used to think that Doctor Strong was very intuned but at least on two occasions, she read the situations completely wrong. Once, she said my POI was traveling alone, when he was in fact traveling with his ex (I knew this for a fact and saw photos of them together on the trip). Another time, she insisted my ex got married shortly after we broke up. I told her we broke up because he didn't ever want to get married while I was ready to settle down. But she was adamant that he got married about three months after our break up. I was a little devastated after the reading. I later found out my ex wasn't married at all, he attended an event with a family friend.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »
I feel that is accurate, but for some, the question remains: how do you let go of something you so desperately want? Easier said than done for most people

It's very hard to let go of something for sure.  I think in time the desire might fade and lessen, but it's a heartbreaking experience to go though.  Kinda going through it now.  It's like all the hope I had for a positive outcome has kind of just been replaced with an acceptance that it probably won't happen, and i'm just preparing myself for that.  Not that I am thinking negatively about the POI either, just coming to the realization that he could never give me what I want/need.

I had readers tell me to remove my energy from POI but I don't think that makes a situation happen any faster.  At the end of the day, it either will happen, or it won't, and me obsessing or not obsessing hasn't changed a thing.  I've gone through periods where I moved ahead and my mind was on someone else and it didn't make him change or do anything differently.  He is who he is. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 12:33:37 AM »
Tired what a freeing feeling that must be, to finally see them for who they are and letting go, naturally....

I have a feeling that day will come for me too.

Still a hard lesson to learn though. The readings, the heartbreak...:(

Offline calista

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 03:11:36 AM »
Has anyone read with "LightJoy". Her keen id is :https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/otherworld-connections/lightjoy/

I'm curious if anyone has had experience with this reader? Thanks.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2020, 03:42:18 AM »
Any updates on your read with MysticRose 7?

anything