Author Topic: Devine Spirtual Advisor  (Read 5294 times)

Offline Robinj41

Devine Spirtual Advisor
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:49:19 PM »
Hello Everyone  :)

I was just wondering has anyone ever spoken to Devine Spirtual Advisor? If so, what was her predictions and did they actually happen? :(

Offline Nala208111

Re: Devine Spirtual Advisor
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:09:03 PM »
I have!
She was really good with past and present. . Gives a lot of detail. If u want a psychic who has a conversation with u and listens she’s great. And I feel doesn’t give u all fairytales. She hasn’t sugar coated with me.
Initially I believe she told me contact would be a bit but before end of yr in 2017 which was correct

She hasn’t really given me timelines since,  still waiting on her ultimate prediction

For a minute I thought she might be my go to however I’m not blown away since the first few readings but I like her.  And I don’t really have any way to confirm info except for the one I mentioned
I check in with time to time especially if I want details and need a little more engagement with a reader. Lately I feel a lot of readers are so short and rude.

Offline Robinj41

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 11:34:14 PM »
Thank you Nala208111 :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:20:51 AM by Robinj41 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 03:21:35 PM »
I'm so confused.... Liveperson.com takes me to a voice messaging app website.  Which website are you talking about?

Offline Lbreslin89

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 05:06:47 PM »
I called her 3 times about my ex. Always consistent with what she says. Tells me to not talk to her and let her think I'm moving on then she'll come back. Also said she has a friend that is influencing her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 12:35:08 AM »
I'm so confused.... Liveperson.com takes me to a voice messaging app website.  Which website are you talking about?

Live person changed their name to Kasamba a while back

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »
Just wanted to come on here and say she doesn’t give our timelines but she confirms if something is going to happen or not!

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 09:38:32 PM »
I have very mixed feeling about Mara's readings. I called her four or five times in different months. She said poi's interested in, and then she said poi's talking to other girls. I sit on the fence.