Author Topic: Devine Spirtual Advisor  (Read 362 times)

Offline Robinj41

Devine Spirtual Advisor
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:49:19 PM »
Hello Everyone  :)

I was just wondering has anyone ever spoken to Devine Spirtual Advisor? If so, what was her predictions and did they actually happen? :(

Offline Nala208111

Re: Devine Spirtual Advisor
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:09:03 PM »
I have!
She was really good with past and present. . Gives a lot of detail. If u want a psychic who has a conversation with u and listens she’s great. And I feel doesn’t give u all fairytales. She hasn’t sugar coated with me.
Initially I believe she told me contact would be a bit but before end of yr in 2017 which was correct

She hasn’t really given me timelines since,  still waiting on her ultimate prediction

For a minute I thought she might be my go to however I’m not blown away since the first few readings but I like her.  And I don’t really have any way to confirm info except for the one I mentioned
I check in with time to time especially if I want details and need a little more engagement with a reader. Lately I feel a lot of readers are so short and rude.

Offline Robinj41

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 11:34:14 PM »
Thank you Nala208111 :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:20:51 AM by Robinj41 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 03:21:35 PM »
I'm so confused.... Liveperson.com takes me to a voice messaging app website.  Which website are you talking about?