Author Topic: free minutes and promotions  (Read 2946 times)

Offline sharon

free minutes and promotions
« on: March 04, 2018, 06:56:49 PM »
People who live outside US won't get anymore free minutes and any kind of promotions. We, who call from other countries pay much highes rates per minute anyway and we pay for our calls as the US callers, but not getting free minutes as the US callers would be very unfair, don't you think?

Do you know anything about it?

Offline marciamia

Re: free minutes and promotions
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 08:18:38 PM »
People who live outside US won't get anymore free minutes and any kind of promotions. We, who call from other countries pay much highes rates per minute anyway and we pay for our calls as the US callers, but not getting free minutes as the US callers would be very unfair, don't you think?

though I do reside in the US, I did not hear anything about this. If it’s true, I find it to be completely unfair. It shouldn’t matter where one lives.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 11:24:45 PM »

Where are you getting this information from?

ladya

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 06:35:50 AM »
Sharon: I don't know anything about the free minutes and promotions but I live outside the US and have an internet - based line that's a US number and that's how I call, so it's not more expensive for me and the line is free. PM me if you would like details.

You can also create a US-based Skype number but you have to pay for that.

did you ever live in the US? your american english is so perfect lol (even from your other posts). you sound like youd be from the US. even the usage and lingo lolol.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 07:30:06 AM »
For many years free minutes were not available to international callers and it's only in the last say 5 years they reversed that decision. I don't have a keen account but if they were to stop the free mins to international again like you suggest then just get one of those us numbers that call forwards to where ever you are located.

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 08:18:25 AM »
Hey guys,
thank you very much for your replies. I am sorry I did not write any sooner I have been very busy.
So here is my update:
I did write to Keen and have complained the very same day I found out about this injustice an for the last few days I have started getting free minutes from readers again.
Thank you for your advice, very appreciate... you are great!