Author Topic: WOW my poi tell her feeling for me  (Read 15700 times)

Offline lostsoul209

WOW my poi tell her feeling for me
« on: February 25, 2018, 06:35:29 AM »
I so happy right now they were right all along and she also said she was sorry can't give you anymore detail.  I always read with the psychic they always said she care for me a lot now at least I known the truth now. Well I won't be posting her anymore. Hope that everyone here fine happiness too.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: WOW my poi tell her feeling for me
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 07:43:26 AM »
Also when I read with  princess fairy  she pick up something she not sure she ask me why she feel so bad about something she did.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 08:40:04 AM »
Good! So now what's the next step, did you set up a date with her

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »
Lol and next week you'll post about how she is playing games with you again.

Like I said before, 95% of psychics will give you a positive outcome regardless, so if a positive outcome happens, that still doesn't mean they knew what they were talking about.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 12:46:26 PM »
I kind of feel he just posted this to save face..if you will. After everyone told to get help etc

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »

Like I said before, 95% of psychics will give you a positive outcome regardless, so if a positive outcome happens, that still doesn't mean they knew what they were talking about.
No I think that some of them get the present right like 40 percent right and 60 percent guessing but no one can tell what the outcome gonna go be that what I learn. what I learn is that I think they could really tell a person feeling it depend if a person act upon it.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 01:56:31 PM »

No I think that some of them get the present right like 40 percent right and 60 percent guessing but no one can tell what the outcome gonna go be that what I learn. what I learn is that I think they could really tell a person feeling it depend if a person act upon it.

If someone has true psychic ability, they will not only be able to get the present right. When they "get the present right" but never predictions, it's usually because they say very generic things. "He has feelings for you but he's afraid" "He's stressed out" "Don't contact him and he'll come around" "He thinks you're too good for him" "He thinks he has nothing to offer you"

I had dozens of psychics tell me realistic things like these on the past 2 POI's and nothing ever happened. If they have true psychic ability, they should be able to predict actual things at least 80% of the time, not just guess about feelings.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 02:08:21 PM »

If someone has true psychic ability, they will not only be able to get the present right. When they "get the present right" but never predictions, it's usually because they say very generic things. "He has feelings for you but he's afraid" "He's stressed out" "Don't contact him and he'll come around" "He thinks you're too good for him" "He thinks he has nothing to offer you"

I had dozens of psychics tell me realistic things like these on the past 2 POI's and nothing ever happened. If they have true psychic ability, they should be able to predict actual things at least 80% of the time, not just guess about feelings.
Yea they used the had feelings but afraid to everyone. I think no psychic going to get everything right like the really good one will get like 30 to 40 percent on the present right  and just guess after that but most of them act like they are 100 percent right on everything.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 02:20:36 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 05:33:04 PM »
I usually dont respond on these threads and posts.. but... can the moderator please do something about this. Maybe delete multiple threads and just stick to one.  I understand the free speech part.. but there are multiple line items for the same topic..

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 05:41:12 PM »
I usually dont respond on these threads and posts.. but... can the moderator please do something about this. Maybe delete multiple threads and just stick to one.  I understand the free speech part.. but there are multiple line items for the same topic..
I was so happy that why I created another one. Believe what you want my poi said she was sorry. She always saying she doesn't care but the psychic always said she care for me a lot at least I known the truth now.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 05:46:14 PM »
Did you set up a date with her now? What's your next step

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »
That great to hear lost soul.  I’m really sincerely happy for you.  It’s really great to get something you have been waiting for.  Or something positive happens But creating multiple topics for your happiness.. no bueno.  Can you please post them in the treat “predictions that came true” or post in the same topics you have created before. 

Also i would appreciate if your reviews contain something that has manifested or came true.  It’s difficult for me to decipher whether you “think” that psychic is correct or you gained confirmation.  But it looks like now you gained confirmation.  But you know, its just my own preference.  Maybe most of the readers here enjoy reading your success.

Also i would suggest that instead of reading what your poi feels or thinks.. ask something like “what should i do or act or say for a healthy relationship to happen”.  It’s just a suggestion you dont have to take it.

Good luck on your POI lost soul i hope it grows. 

Offline whit777

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »
I was so happy that why I created another one. Believe what you want my poi said she was sorry. She always saying she doesn't care but the psychic always said she care for me a lot at least I known the truth now.

The point is that this isn't supposed to be about you or your situation. This isn't a therapy forum. There's a whole category on this site called "vent" where these posts are appropriate. I'm not typically this outspoken but I'm fed up with seeing your screen name on every single thread, knowing that your stories don't add up. Anyone can click on your name and see all your previous posts. You've contradicted yourself numerous times and even if it was because "the psychics made you confused" as you've stated, it doesn't belong here. It causes every review you post to be untrue since you'll just change everything later. Anyone reading this forum who isn't aware that your posts should be disregarded will be misled by them. This isn't about you. Start posting about advisors and only about advisors and give factual information. Not "all the advisors were right!" or "all the advisors were wrong" crap. You can still post these exact same threads and posts in the "vent" section. If anyone wants to continue reading Lostsoul's saga, go there to find it. This is not at all appropriate in this section. The moderators will take a while to fix it because they have to do it manually so you can fix this yourself by posting in the appropriate section so we can get back to real reviews.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »
I kind of feel he just posted this to save face..if you will. After everyone told to get help etc

Lol...you don't seriously believe this? Save face from what exactly, a bunch of total strangers on the internet who rant a bunch of nonsense every time he posts?
LOL seriously. Its getting rediculous and seems like projection to me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 08:24:19 PM »

Lol...you don't seriously believe this? Save face from what exactly, a bunch of total strangers on the internet who rant a bunch of nonsense every time he posts?

Because he seems like a know it all who doesn’t listen to anything but what HE wants to hear. You seriously believe his behavior is normal and healthy?!? 

Two days after he posts that she was supposedly playing games again, and 90% of the people said he needs therapy and not psychics, he comes back with completely opposite news?  Please. It’s obvious he’s got a few screws loose and for that matter, so does the girl he’s talking to. I’m starting to wonder if this whole thing is even real
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:28:18 PM by sawthelight »

anything