Author Topic: WOW my poi tell her feeling for me  (Read 15795 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: WOW my poi tell her feeling for me
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 08:37:29 PM »
I kind of feel he just posted this to save face..if you will. After everyone told to get help etc

Lol...you don't seriously believe this? Save face from what exactly, a bunch of total strangers on the internet who rant a bunch of nonsense every time he posts?

Because he seems like a know it all who doesn’t listen to anything but what HE wants to hear. You seriously believe his behavior is normal and healthy?!? 

Two days after he posts that she was supposedly playing games again, and 90% of the people said he needs therapy and not psychics, he comes back with completely opposite news?  Please. It’s obvious he’s got a few screws loose and for that matter, so does the girl he’s talking to. I’m starting to wonder if this whole thing is even real

His behavior definitely not normal. I’m sorry to say this all his posted doesn’t make sense.

I know. I even said I was kinda rooting for him but I’m now thinking those are just enabling his insanity are just as abnormal.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 08:47:15 PM »
I know, and I didn’t want to judge because I’ve called tons of psychics myself.  But I hate to say it, but it’s very unusual behavior for a guy to act like this. Not only that but the fact that he would repeatedly show up at the gym where she was etc. same times. Super creepy.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »
My two cents. Maybe there are some issues going on here. Maybe there aren't. But it's not anybody's place (including mine) to play armchair psychologist, and some of the posts here, I feel, are bordering on cruel in a way that's not useful to anyone.

If you think he's obsessed, ignore it.

If you think he's weird, ignore it.

If you think he's posting too much, ignore it.

If you think his posts are done for attention, ignore it.

In short, ignore it. Go to other threads you feel better about. But we can't fix anyone here, and berating him won't help - as much as I understand the frustrations and concerns here. Again, my opinion.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like a real life Fatal Attraction.

Not to be rude, but I too am quite sick of seeing his name plastered on every old thread, new thread, left thread, right thread, red thread, blue thread, one thread, two thread. I'm over it.

I forget who wrote it, but someone indicated in another thread to picture the female in his case. She could be perfectly "normal" (who really is, for that matter?) and have NO clue that he is dangerously obsessing over her like this.  Hell, who knows? We ALL could have someone that we talk to once in a blue moon as an acquaintance who is doing EXACTLY what he is:- calling multiple psychics, obsessing over us etc. The scary part is that we'd never know O.o

Dr. Seuss in the house putting some light on this thread!! Lol that had me dying  ;D

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 09:23:22 PM »
My two cents. Maybe there are some issues going on here. Maybe there aren't. But it's not anybody's place (including mine) to play armchair psychologist, and some of the posts here, I feel, are bordering on cruel in a way that's not useful to anyone.

In short, ignore it. Go to other threads you feel better about. But we can't fix anyone here, and berating him won't help - as much as I understand the frustrations and concerns here. Again, my opinion.

So I TOTALLY get where you’re coming from here. But I think the main issue with this is that he keeps starting new topics in the wrong forum and all the topics are bipolar. One day, everyone was wrong so he posts a new topic. The next day, they’re all right so he posts a new topic. This topic does not need to be posted in the Keen.com forum. He really needs to have a better understanding of this forum as a whole.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 09:24:51 PM »

So I TOTALLY get where you’re coming from here. But I think the main issue with this is that he keeps starting new topics in the wrong forum and all the topics are bipolar. One day, everyone was wrong so he posts a new topic. The next day, they’re all right so he posts a new topic. This topic does not need to be posted in the Keen.com forum. He really needs to have a better understanding of this forum as a whole.

I do get that. :/

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »
Wow just WOW. You all are horrible. PSA. If you're sick of seeing his posts DON'T READ THEM. It's a no brainer.  If you think he has some issues, talking about him the way you do is horrible.  He's a human being.  How about we leave it at That? You all aren't any better.  Damn people. I'm glad you have all it all together so you can judge so harshly.  Leave the guy alone, stop ganging up on him and bashing him. Don't like his posts? DONT READ THEM.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2018, 09:48:03 PM »
Additionally, he has been a member here long before alot of you newbies.  The older members were kind and supportive of him so he thinks it's a safe place to come. @lostsoul. God bless you. I'm sorry these people are so hateful to you.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2018, 10:44:45 PM »

[/quote.    Yes!!!! Well said! 🙂

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2018, 11:12:07 PM »
I kind of feel he just posted this to save face..if you will. After everyone told to get help etc

Lol...you don't seriously believe this? Save face from what exactly, a bunch of total strangers on the internet who rant a bunch of nonsense every time he posts?

Because he seems like a know it all who doesn’t listen to anything but what HE wants to hear. You seriously believe his behavior is normal and healthy?!? 

Two days after he posts that she was supposedly playing games again, and 90% of the people said he needs therapy and not psychics, he comes back with completely opposite news?  Please. It’s obvious he’s got a few screws loose and for that matter, so does the girl he’s talking to. I’m starting to wonder if this whole thing is even real

I don't care if his behavior is normal and healthy, why do you?

It’s an online forum. He posts on it and I’m allowed, just as he is, to voice my opinions and express myself.

For someone who doesn’t care, you sure seem to jump on every thread he’s involved in and defend him.

Either way I’m not contributing to his insanity and obsession anymore.

Offline whskers

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »

^^^ totally i agree.  I try to ignore so bad.. i would appreciate the consideration.

Offline Member5

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »
As a newer member it is incredibly confusing to keep up with this because I have seen him say on a lot of the individual psychics posts that they were wrong, then he creates a thread like this and says maybe they were all right, then he says 40% were, but not who turned out to be right.... as far as the rest of it, I have no opinion I wish you all the best with your POI. I just want to know who was accurate in case I want or need a reading in the future.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2018, 01:23:42 AM »
As a newer member it is incredibly confusing to keep up with this because I have seen him say on a lot of the individual psychics posts that they were wrong, then he creates a thread like this and says maybe they were all right, then he says 40% were, but not who turned out to be right.... as far as the rest of it, I have no opinion I wish you all the best with your POI. I just want to know who was accurate in case I want or need a reading in the future.

TIP: Don't just consider one reviewers view. In fact, go back and look through OLD posts and see what happened for older members. You will generally come to a conclusion of what a particular psychic can do, if they are decent with predictions, timing etc. I will tell you now that most peoples POI didnt come back with a reconciliation. However, some readers were accurate about what ultimately happened...years later.

In addition, Still Tireds post about readings is accurate. Its just the nature of readings. For the most part, you wont know accuracy until some time has passed.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2018, 01:50:51 AM »
I have been getting readings on Keen since 2007 and I gotta say, sometimes it is impossible to tell who is accurate unless and until a situation plays itself to the absolute end. I have been through this too where for awhile it would seem like everyone was totally wrong. Then something would happen and it would seem like they were all right. Then something else would happen and it would seem like half the readers were right and the other half were wrong. Then the next development would make it even more complicated. I think this is just the nature of getting readings, nothing is really clear cut or straightforward.

For those who just want to know who is accurate, I feel your frustration, but IMO this is an issue with how readings are in general, and not so much a problem with how anyone gives reviews or feedback here.

I agree with you on this one hundred percent.  Good post

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2018, 02:31:21 AM »
Additionally, he has been a member here long before alot of you newbies.  The older members were kind and supportive of him so he thinks it's a safe place to come. @lostsoul. God bless you. I'm sorry these people are so hateful to you.

I read all of this discussion and I agree with you Baypark. There is no point in getting rude or judegemental. Honestly, we all have that insanity time period OR ELSE WE WONT BE HERE RIGHT? So before we judge someone else, let’s ask ourselves what are we doing here on this forum. This forum is no property to anyone. Anyone can start any discussion thread as they like. Those who don’t like can ignore it and read the other threads they are interested.