Author Topic: Asknow  (Read 2969 times)

Offline mignnone

Asknow
« on: February 23, 2018, 09:02:01 PM »
I am just wondering other people’s experience using this platform.
I do not intend on using it again. I was highly frustrated before I spoke to the psychic and when I spoke to her she didn’t answer any questions I had. She wasted my time talking about the present and I called because she came highly recommended for her future reading ability. At the rate she charges, I guess I’ll never know.

Offline britbrat

Re: Asknow
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:45:06 PM »
Cristina was also detailed for me, but her final outcome wasn't correct for me. My friend reads with her regularly and has a lot of accurate outcomes. For me she wasn't an outcome reader, but she is good for getting a detailed heads up on certain things.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 12:28:32 AM »
Cristina was very detailed but all that talking got on my nerves. Just get to the point! I can’t confirm anything she told me so we will see but I don’t think I’ll be calling her again. Thanks for the heads up about Jozette. I was thinking of trying her but I’ll pass. I agree that Cristina tells you stuff you didn’t even ask. It’s like this is so annoying.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 06:29:18 AM »
every psychic on asknow does that ITS SO FUSTRATING. Some are actually very gifted but they don't get to the point they just drag the call on. I spoke to Forest, Lance and Denny. They are GOOD but so pricey and will drag on forever. I actually cut them off when they speak.

I wouldn't both with anyone else on there to be honest. Psychic Lucian seems legit and has good reviews but I can't get myself to pay 13 an hour.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
Thanks for letting me know. I wasn’t going to call anyone else on there and now knowing that I’ll won’t be trying anyone else either. Deactivate my account now. Total waste of time. Guess I won’t know what’s to happen and that fine with me.