Author Topic: I think my poi playing games again.  (Read 5106 times)

Offline nancy

Re: I think my poi playing games again.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 10:47:34 PM »
Also if a person said all these nasty stuff to you but keep coming back that is not playing games?

That person said all the nasty stuff to you then why are you want that person so bad.  People can do whatever they want, you're the one who need to setting boundaries. I'm sorry, but you make so much excused for yourself. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 10:59:00 PM »
Also if a person said all these nasty stuff to you but keep coming back that is not playing games?

That person said all the nasty stuff to you then why are you want that person so bad.  People can do whatever they want, you're the one who need to setting boundaries. I'm sorry, but you make so much excused for yourself.
that is true I was confuse that why I do psychic reading.  And they said she very attracted to me.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:01:05 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 11:47:33 PM »
Not texting someone you know casually back isn't playing "mind games".

Let me clarify what I meant when I said the "mind games". I meant it can make it seem like the person's ignoring you or doing this to hurt you when that isn't the case. My POI is someone that's very busy and can't text back right away where I'm someone that is a fast responder. In the past, this has felt like they were messing with me when in actuality, that wasn't the situation. Unfortunately it took me a lot longer to come to that conclusion and understanding.

Not sure if the "encouraging / egging on" part was directed at me or the psychics that he was speaking to but I do think that he needs to let go and not rely so much on what the advisors are telling him especially if the POI is doing the complete opposite.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 12:50:13 AM »

that is true I was confuse that why I do psychic reading.  And they said she very attracted to me.

I agree. I think you are hanging on to a lost cause with the whole situation. You really can't go by what the psychics say. Your POI's actions DO speaker louder than what they are telling you. Aries Intuition told me that the guy I used to call about would be committed to me by the end of 2017. I haven't heard from him since April and he now has a girlfriend. Enough said.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 12:06:40 AM »
I was about to reply soon to realize that nothing I write you will understand, lostsoul209. Not because you are stupid, but because you're not in a state of mind to be perceptive to much of what any of us say as long as you feel connected to being a lost soul and having the symptoms of obsessed love (as njlady has pointed out).  Unfortunately, most of us on this site at one point went through this (I definitely did).
I'm not a psychic, but my perception of things here is that you are likely to fuck up this connection with the girl as long as you keep perceiving things through the leanse created by psychics 🤧

Offline joq122

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »
I agree with all these women are saying lostsoul. Take it from a guys perspective. I’m dealing with what you’re dealing with as well. But you can’t just go off by what these psychics are telling you. Actions from the girl says a lot. It’s a two way street, you can’t be the only one putting he effort. If she really does like, she’ll put the effort in. You just have to let the chips fall where they may. Things happen for a reason. It is easier said than done but don’t base your happiness on one person. Bro I’m telling you, just let it be. Let go & let God.( or whatever you believe in). You’re too focus on what should happen instead of focusing on yourself. Self loathing ce bro. You’re too worked up on this girl and you’re just stressing yourself up. Just worry about yourself and how you can be better & get better and you never know man things might just go your way and if not it’s all good because there are plenty of fishes in the sea. I know I should take this adivce as well and I am trying. Just try to focus on yourself man. Alright brotha good luck in everything and hope everything works out but like I said, don’t let your life revolve around her. You’re missing out on a lot of great things. 😇😇😇

Offline joq122

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2018, 12:24:22 PM »
And lost souls, listen to these women. I’m not saying they’re better than these psychics but these women are telling you what’s real. Thats something you might never get from these psychics, the truth. On a side note, I’ve read this thread over and over again, I gotta say, you ladies definitely put things in perspective for me. Thank you! You guys are more help than some of these psychics because it’s coming from a personal experience, so to that, I say thank you!