Author Topic: Sherri Columbus  (Read 7167 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Sherri Columbus
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:40:17 PM »
I want to try her out? anyone read with her?

Offline nmkxo

Re: Sherri Columbus
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 03:52:05 AM »
I read with her earlier today and she gave a lot of information and details. I didn't have to provide any names either (neither mine nor my POI) which was pretty impressive. She also seemed to have picked up on my POI and the current situation pretty well. Her predictions are a couple of weeks out so I'll update and let you know if they came to pass or not.

ETA: I believe some people in the past said that she uses song lyrics to describe your situation. That didn't happen with me today.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »
I read with her earlier today and she gave a lot of information and details. I didn't have to provide any names either (neither mine nor my POI) which was pretty impressive. She also seemed to have picked up on my POI and the current situation pretty well. Her predictions are a couple of weeks out so I'll update and let you know if they came to pass or not.

ETA: I believe some people in the past said that she uses song lyrics to describe your situation. That didn't happen with me today.
yea she song lyrics when she read with me. She pick up that my poi want me bad she also pick up that her heart isn’t ready for love yet. She also pick up something that she woudn’t have known.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:07:47 PM »
I had a reading with her a moment ago. I was hoping that she would pick up some of the difficulty that my POI and I are currently going through. But for her it was light and rainbows. she gave a lot of details and she talked fast, but didnt let me get a word in, to ask a question. I'm not getting that vibe I get when I really connect with someone.  Save your coins, imo.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 02:14:05 AM »
I just tried her out and she was kinda terrible. Had that panicked making-it-up-as-she-goes-along pace. Had the radio on and told me spirit was communicating answers to her based on songs on that were coming on the radio. Then she'd google the lyrics and read them to me, even if I told her I knew them or I'd look them up later. She didn't pull a single thing from clairvoyance or clairsentience or anything. Just told me this guy misses me and there'll be a blossoming relationship at some point. I wasn't impressed

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 01:05:46 PM »
Thats a great way to describe it, really hurried, and making it up as she goes along. She was awful

Offline Member5

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 06:04:31 PM »
I just tried her out and she was kinda terrible. Had that panicked making-it-up-as-she-goes-along pace. Had the radio on and told me spirit was communicating answers to her based on songs on that were coming on the radio. Then she'd google the lyrics and read them to me, even if I told her I knew them or I'd look them up later. She didn't pull a single thing from clairvoyance or clairsentience or anything. Just told me this guy misses me and there'll be a blossoming relationship at some point. I wasn't impressed

Wth?! That is insane and what a waste of your time and money, I hope you got a refund

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 09:14:32 PM »
Oh man it didn't even occur to me! I should have. It was such a waste. She was like "do you hear that song? Do you hear it? I'll turn it up. Here listen- here." *holds phone by radio* it was crazy!

Offline Member5

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 10:01:48 PM »
Oh man it didn't even occur to me! I should have. It was such a waste. She was like "do you hear that song? Do you hear it? I'll turn it up. Here listen- here." *holds phone by radio* it was crazy!

If someone did that to me I would think I was being pranked, then I would be livid. You have a month to get a refund right? I would try.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 11:53:19 PM »
She takes the time out to google song lyrics while you are paying per minute? She also lists herself as a life coach and I never had much luck with those type of readers. Has anyone had any predictions happen? She may read like sapphire21 does. She is a life coach also.

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »

I'm sorry, but I am laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. 

I really need to make a list of ways to make money fast if I am ever in a really tight spot, lol.

Offline Member5

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 11:27:53 PM »

I really need to make a list of ways to make money fast if I am ever in a really tight spot, lol.

Apparently we can just make a Keen advisor accounts and read people song lyrics, do what ask Fran does and ask where they live then tell them our family lives there and tell them stories about ourselves, or feed them happy endings and rainbows... should work to make at least a quick few hundred right?

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »

Apparently we can just make a Keen advisor accounts and read people song lyrics, do what ask Fran does and ask where they live then tell them our family lives there and tell them stories about ourselves, or feed them happy endings and rainbows... should work to make at least a quick few hundred right?

Since that has been done already, I need something more original.  Dog farts.  I'll hold the phone up to Snoopy's ass while he tunes in.  Long fart means yes, short fart means no.

Offline Member5

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »

Since that has been done already, I need something more original.  Dog farts.  I'll hold the phone up to Snoopy's ass while he tunes in.  Long fart means yes, short fart means no.

Lol! njlady and her magical farting dog!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 09:19:40 PM »
curious to know if she uses the same song(s) over and over?

I got "trauma" by pink

anyone else?