Author Topic: Leona graves  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Love-33

Leona graves
« on: February 17, 2018, 10:02:30 AM »
Any feedback?

I don't know, her reading seemed scripted. The reason why I'm saying this is because how the hell can you shuffle cards + type a huge paragraph in less than one minute ? Very weird and it makes me not believe this reading lol.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Leona graves
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 10:48:17 PM »
Lol i agree and when i told her that her reading was false, and it still is....she blocked me lol

Offline texmex

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:38:17 PM »
I’ve had two lengthy spot on readings with Leona and though I see the long text I can also see where she is replying directly to my question. Could it be voice text?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 11:25:32 AM »
Any updates? I first spoke to her a month ago. Nothing happened in betweeen. I called for an update last night and it went from positive to negative. I asked why the reading was opposite of a month ago and she said free will. I emailed her and asked for clarification (I stupidly spent $140 trying to look into things more and understand after she gave opposite information) and didn't even get a response.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »
Ugh this is why I hate tarot readings, they do that A LOT. free will bs. What it boils down to is that they didn’t look deep enough....when that happens, I just dismiss both readings.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 12:33:30 PM »
Ugh this is why I hate tarot readings, they do that A LOT. free will bs. What it boils down to is that they didn’t look deep enough....when that happens, I just dismiss both readings.

She said I needed to do this that and the other and in a certain order to change things. But it didn't sit right with me. I don't know.

anything