Author Topic: Aloha astro  (Read 5176 times)

Offline cappy

Aloha astro
« on: February 16, 2018, 05:44:15 PM »
Hi there
Has anyone ever gone to Aloha Astro...I came across a few reviews and I can not tell if they are valid or not so I thought I would ask here....
I have not had much luck at all on Bitwine..and Cp seems to be too much money and not a lot of validity either....
I emailed Yona the other day and am on the fence as I have read mixed things here and thought I would ask about This aloha astro girl...https://www.alohaastro.com/

any advice appreciated
TIA

Cappy

Offline cappy

Re: Aloha astro
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 03:22:06 AM »
ok well I just went ahead and got a same day reading on her site

If you are into astrology...she really goes in depth with it, really nailed who I am as a person and what I do without me saying anything based off the natal chart...and she does a runes reading and with that she was able to really nail the situation that I am in and looked into the relationship as well that I needed her to...I really had a great appreciation for her reading...and now I guess I will wait to see if her predictions come true
she does readings for really cheap...$35 for the hour...

incase anyone is interested

Offline jcanya

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 06:23:55 PM »
I would not recommend her. She rambles too much and cheats using your stereotypical astrological traits to tell you who you are and how you feel. Like, I already know who I am and how I feel. I don't need you to tell me that. I have a specific question about a situation and I am asking for a prediction, but she kept pushing me for my birthday information so she can read my chart for me. I can read my damn chart myself thank you. I don't need to pay someone 25 bucks to do that for me or tell me what I already know about myself.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 06:42:24 PM »
I read with her the first four times and no she does not cheat there person above you is clearly pissed off. The first four times I read with her she was accurate because the psychic I use in my personal life gave me the same predictions aloha did and I went to her for two years because she was always right and consistent until she tried to scam me. The fourth reading I did she was general and I did not like that she did not pick up on the same details as before I know people who she works for every time and others she does not so see if she works for you. The first three readings she gave me aligned with the first psychic I went to about long term and life predictions and near future predictions that also other psychics I read with told me.

Offline jcanya

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 09:49:38 PM »
I read with her the first four times and no she does not cheat there person above you is clearly pissed off. The first four times I read with her she was accurate because the psychic I use in my personal life gave me the same predictions aloha did and I went to her for two years because she was always right and consistent until she tried to scam me. The fourth reading I did she was general and I did not like that she did not pick up on the same details as before I know people who she works for every time and others she does not so see if she works for you. The first three readings she gave me aligned with the first psychic I went to about long term and life predictions and near future predictions that also other psychics I read with told me.
You're damn right I'm pissed off. I took a chance on her and was let down AGAIN. Waste of hard earned money. Just because her predictions aligned with your other psychic doesn't mean anything. It could be guesswork for all you know.

Listen, anyone else who is reading this--gamble with your money if you want, but I would not recommend using this psychic/"astrologer".
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:53:38 PM by jcanya »

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 12:32:18 AM »
She was right about minor things for me (I read with her for a few months years ago) she did tell me a particular man was my soulmate and we would go on to get married, turns out he was crazy and wouldn't go away until I threatened legal action.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 12:34:26 AM »
It wasn’t guessing because she was detailed so please stfu and take your anger elsewhere I didn’t read you she did.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 12:44:06 AM »
Damn that’s crazy I’m sorry ScorpioRising221. I feel like if people don’t know they should just say so instead of selling fairytales. With me aloha gave me same detailed outlines about my love life career life and I didn’t ask her anything. I was going to a personal psychic name Tiffany who I met at work she had just moved to NY was buying soap detergent. And as I checked her out she started talking to me. She just started telling me about my entire life and I was like how do you know all this and she’s like I’m psychic. I started going to her and couple people at my job read with her and some friends did too. So two years later she started to try to scam me  saying I need to give her 500.00 to make my problems go away and I stopped going to her. So I went to Aloha because some females I know went to her and she worked for them and they’d been talking to her for a couple months. So I spoke to her for the first time again last month and she knew about why I was calling and all her predictions aligned with what Tiffany and two other psychos I had spoke to. had been telling me the past two years in complete detail. And stuff she told me already started to happen.  She also knew I wanted to be a speech therapist  and I’m a senior in grad school. Meanwhile I didn’t tell her anything.  So yeah now I just called her last week a month later and she’s hella vague and I didnt like that’s so I think ok going to take a break from psychics I want to get my life back I feel like things happen when you don’t dwell on them is when stuff works out. What’s meant I be will be. I don’t want to call psychics for the rest of my life cause not all of them are consistent or genuine.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 12:47:18 AM »
Psychics*

Offline jcanya

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 01:25:25 AM »
She was right about minor things for me (I read with her for a few months years ago) she did tell me a particular man was my soulmate and we would go on to get married, turns out he was crazy and wouldn't go away until I threatened legal action.

Minor things coming to pass could be guesswork. It's sad how she led you to believe a psycho was your soulmate though. How dangerous. I hope you're safe now.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 01:41:34 AM »
When people don’t know they just need to say that. Instead of lying or just giving people false hope if the situation is dangerous all people also need to realize everyone is different some readers are accuracy for others and others aren’t.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 01:47:21 AM »

Minor things coming to pass could be guesswork. It's sad how she led you to believe a psycho was your soulmate though. How dangerous. I hope you're safe now.
Thank you so much for your well wishes, yes I am safe now. It was a big wake up call for me, when they have disclaimers saying “entertainment purposes only” you have to keep that in mind and trust your instincts. I don’t think she had malicious intent but it goes to show how dangerous this all can be.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 01:50:58 AM »
When people don’t know they just need to say that. Instead of lying or just giving people false hope if the situation is dangerous all people also need to realize everyone is different some readers are accuracy for others and others aren’t.
I actually don’t think she meant harm, she was always very sweet and seemed like a genuine person but intent doesn’t really matter her when the outcome could’ve been dangerous for me. You can put too much trust in any reader and just listen to your own intuition. May I ask why you come across a bit defensive to the other poster in the thread?

Offline diesha28

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 02:03:16 AM »
I don’t think I was that defensive I just don’t like it when people didn’t get what they wsnurd out of a reader when others did that doesn’t mean the person was shit they just didn’t work for you in particular. I was in a really dark place In July with my love life with an ex and her details were vivid and the same as what my personal psychic and others have been telling me for two years things no one else else can know. So for her to say it was guesswork annoyed because she wasn’t there. It let me know things are looking up for me. She my first reader never guessed she just knew me and knew all about me. It was scary but it was cool. I liked her a lot until she tried to scam me them I found aloha. Who was also trusting and now she was so general and I’m like you know what let me take a break and start my life back.