Author Topic: 10 year addiction / trying to move forward  (Read 9964 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: 10 year addiction / trying to move forward
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 04:56:24 PM »
I just keep relistening to/rereading my readings. It helps, but then I always have some question I want answered lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »
I think it’s because we need the reassurance...I think that’s what I’m addicted to.

Funny, I do the same thing, buy myself things to remind myself what I could be doing better with my money..

I caved...called last night. Back to square one.

Trying to not call myself...instead I ordered myself some makeup :)

exactly, the makeup I will enjoy more than a few second high I get off of a reading.  I always ask myself, why exactly am I getting a reading, the last few I got all said the same thing, why am I asking the same question over and over again??  LOL.

Reassurance is a good way to put it...but what is reality showing you?  you know what I mean?  I felt, for me at least, I was living in an alternate universe....the readings vs. reality.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 07:16:45 PM »

Ahhh yes!  Like living in “alternate universe”- so true. The readings vs. reality is what I fear and that’s why I try so hard not to call as much anymore, although I shouldn’t be calling at all. It’s kinda like me weaning off of the addiction. I mean at the end of the day there have been a lot of predictions that did pass and for me more so about the empath in her that makes me call because she is usually right-

Reassurance is a good way to put it...but what is reality showing you?  you know what I mean?  I felt, for me at least, I was living in an alternate universe....the readings vs. reality.
[/quote]

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 07:21:21 PM »
Just want to add that what I have come to realize after all these years is that just because she can read their feelings doesn’t mean that the person will act on those feelings..i’ve Learned the hard way for sure.

Ahhh yes!  Like living in “alternate universe”- so true. The readings vs. reality is what I fear and that’s why I try so hard not to call as much anymore, although I shouldn’t be calling at all. It’s kinda like me weaning off of the addiction. I mean at the end of the day there have been a lot of predictions that did pass and for me more so about the empath in her that makes me call because she is usually right-

[/quote]

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 07:23:16 PM »
I know what you mean...there is always some other question or reassurance on something else to keep calling

I just keep relistening to/rereading my readings. It helps, but then I always have some question I want answered lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2018, 07:31:07 PM »
I've had some predictions come thru as well, but I'm trying to learn to just let life go and not obsess so much :)

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2018, 08:03:39 PM »
Absolutely...me too.

I’m so glad I’m not alone though...I’m really relieved to have found this forum.

I've had some predictions come thru as well, but I'm trying to learn to just let life go and not obsess so much :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2018, 08:17:53 PM »
Absolutely...me too.

I’m so glad I’m not alone though...I’m really relieved to have found this forum.

Oh I was too!  :)  I have no one in my real, everyday life that calls psychics and they would probably think I'm nuts if they knew!!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »
I stopped calling early January ! I've been tempted once or twice but then I stay realistic and remind myself that they are NOT psychic that they have no clue, and that nothing ever panned out as they said so why would it this time. And it helps so much to move on! Now I can tell I moved on 99% from my poi

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »
I stopped calling early January ! I've been tempted once or twice but then I stay realistic and remind myself that they are NOT psychic that they have no clue, and that nothing ever panned out as they said so why would it this time. And it helps so much to move on! Now I can tell I moved on 99% from my poi

Good for You!  Stay strong.  Mine may not always be right, but 90% of the time she is very reliable.  In those 10% situations where she was wrong, I was heartbroken. I mean I have moved forward in life from them all. It’s just I wish I could totally go back to not calling at all. I’m getting there but it’s still hard.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2018, 12:07:25 AM »

Good for You!  Stay strong.  Mine may not always be right, but 90% of the time she is very reliable.  In those 10% situations where she was wrong, I was heartbroken. I mean I have moved forward in life from them all. It’s just I wish I could totally go back to not calling at all. I’m getting there but it’s still hard.

Who was your reader?

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2018, 02:33:14 AM »
My go to for the past 10 years is Mrs. Aimee

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2018, 01:13:28 PM »
I caved...called last night. Back to square one.

Trying to not call myself...instead I ordered myself some makeup :)

I took it to the extreme and just paid for a boob job lol All the money blown talking to these people, why not just invest it in ourselves.

anything