Author Topic: Reading Tarot Aces  (Read 3142 times)

Dae576

Reading Tarot Aces
« on: March 25, 2018, 01:57:12 AM »
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask any tarot experts here on what would be their interpretation of the ace of cups progressing to an ace of wands in a relationship reading. These are both seen as beginning stages or highlight the potential for more but what would be the difference? I feel like they both mean the same thing.

Thank you

Offline Sooshi

Re: Reading Tarot Aces
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 10:39:06 PM »
The ace of cups is the begining of loving feelings. The ace of wands tends to be more physical. In some decks it has a really phallic image. Check out the ace of wands in the morgan greer deck for example. Edit: actually, it was the Robin Wood deck I was thinking of but they're both really phallic images.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:40:42 PM by Sooshi »

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 01:55:30 AM »
Is that meaning of a new beginning of a passionate new relationship?wands as represent fire,means a very a warm relationship?
Please correct me if I’m wrong :)

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 11:50:35 PM »
Ace of cups is the start of love, the start of a relationship, deep love and deep commitment. Transitioning into the Ace of Wands, means the relationship will become sexual, so it won't just romantic love, it will also be sexual , lustful and passionate.  It also means that the relationship with the person in question needs to stay fresh and stimulating or it will burn out So i would say to the person to reveal themselves in layers, not too quickly, be a bit of mystery, be spontaneous and be fun and light and breezy.

anything