Author Topic: Ace of cups- will we meet again?  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Love-33

Ace of cups- will we meet again?
« on: February 10, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »
Someone did a one card draw for me, asking if me and someone would meet again one day and got the ace of cups. How would you interpret this? The person saw this as a yes but I thought I would get more feedback.

Thanks

ladya

Re: Ace of cups- will we meet again?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:05:33 PM »
All aces means yes. Ace of cups deals with the emotional components so based on the question, there is a good chance for a renewal of love in the situation. Or at least a chance since aces are seeds that need to be worked on otherwise it’ll just be left a chance. It has to go all the way up to the 10.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 10:12:23 PM »
All aces means yes. Ace of cups deals with the emotional components so based on the question, there is a good chance for a renewal of love in the situation. Or at least a chance since aces are seeds that need to be worked on otherwise it’ll just be left a chance. It has to go all the way up to the 10.

Thanks for answering and for the info

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 05:45:29 PM »
Ace of Cups represents newness, so a new relationship or new beginning to an old one. Unfortunately, sometimes this card comes up a lot for people with on again, off again relationship. I've come to see the over flowing chalice as a tap: On. Off. On. Off.