Offline psychicgirl87

Theo
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:00:43 PM »
has anyone read with him?

Offline nancy

Re: Theo
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »

I had 4 reading with Theo. Everything he said sound so nice and beautiful, but unfortunately nothing he said manifest.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 11:39:03 AM »

I had 4 reading with Theo. Everything he said sound so nice and beautiful, but unfortunately nothing he said manifest.

Read with him once and it was the exact same thing. Nothing but fairy tales and everything you want to hear.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 03:19:55 PM »
please stop reading with CP everyone on there is fairytales.

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »

Agree. I stop reading with CP a long time ago. I had reading with most of their premiers psychic, but no one got it right.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 11:41:42 PM »

I had a few out of the dozens I read with telling me the opposite of what I wanted to hear, HOWEVER, they either got past/present details completely wrong, said I'd end up friends with the guy, or came up with that answer after asking a ton of prompting questions "How long has it been?" etc. So yeah some of them use the info you give them to guess and sound realistic.

But yeah, not one reader was worth their price, and the ones over $10 were the absolute worst in fairy tailing. 2 of the most expensive and "popular" readers, Aliza and Abrielle, both told me the guy was going to marry me when we had been apart for months and now he has a girlfriend.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
if you use CP, stay away from the popular/premier readers. Those that are on all day making this their career. That will cut some of the fat.

I've found some hidden gems on there...there are over 400 psychics signed up on that site. You are bound to find a few that are decent. If you have the money to blow, look for the niche readers.

I've had very good reads with Cleo, Tajah, Cherokee, and Cynthia for general reads. Indio can be good, but Ive found that the matter must be "full bodied" for her to accurately pick up on it. She also asks the same question everytime "Your energy is familiar have we read before?"  Just seems scripted and shady.
 Tara is gifted, but she sees bits and pieces. Ive had to have 4 readings with her stretched out over several weeks to piece together the key facts of what she was seeing.

anything