Author Topic: Taking Readings with a Grain of Salt  (Read 3490 times)

Offline maroonlight

Taking Readings with a Grain of Salt
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:00:07 PM »
Well here I am again, with a 3rd POI. After months of not reading I've had several readings with independent readers, not from keen or CP.

Most of them have been crappy and the readers asked way too many questions and got a ton of past and present details completely wrong.

In the past 2 days I had 2 good and accurate readings from 2 different readers, and what they said was actually very similar in detail as well as timing, and they picked up on specifics of the situation extremely accurately.

So I should be seeing the outcome by the end of April, which was indeed positive.

The POI and I have not been seeing each other since November, but we are still on good terms and we have been in friendly contact multiple times since. I know he still likes me and even flirts and is affectionate. He has acknowledged more than once that I have been on his mind. His reason to stopping seeing me was because he was over-stressed, just got out of a 2 year relationship, and had a million different things going on in his life and said he needed to take a break from dating completely.

So the situation is not as hopeless as my last 2 POIs, where we were not in contact at all for months on end.

I was excited after today's reading, but then I remembered how I was completely let down and disappointed by psychics the last two times, with the exact opposite of the designated outcome occurring.

So at this point, I am still open minded that we will get back together, but I am partially letting go. If things don't change much at all by March I have decided that I am going to start dating others again, and if this guy does come back then it will be a success story and I will let everyone know who was right for me. I know that I can't sit around for months and wait for this and be absolutely devastated and heartbroken if nothing happens and he ends up moving on with his life. I definitely feel like there is hope because he swears that he did not end things because he doesn't like me, and we are still in contact, and no, it did NOT turn into a FWB situation which happens so often. He made it clear that he did not want to see me just to have sex.

So to conclude, I am going to stop getting readings for now and just see what pans out so I am prepared if things don't go as planned..

Offline FaithandTruth

Re: Taking Readings with a Grain of Salt
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »
Hey Maroonlight...are you staying strong?  Have you called since this post?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 04:47:51 PM »

So far, yes. I actually deleted both my CP and keen account the other day so I'm not calling anyone at the moment.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 09:33:50 PM »

So far, yes. I actually deleted both my CP and keen account the other day so I'm not calling anyone at the moment.

🙌 Good for you!   I’m having a crave today so bad....not calling though. It’s been 2 weeks. I need to stay strong.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 12:37:22 PM »

🙌 Good for you!   I’m having a crave today so bad....not calling though. It’s been 2 weeks. I need to stay strong.

In order to release my cravings lately, I've just kept reminding myself that all they're going to do is tell me what I want to hear and that may or may not be true, but it's not going to change the outcome of the situation.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 01:20:54 PM »
Yes! You are so absolutely right! 

Lately, I feel like I’ve actually hurt outcomes by me calling and not just living and working on an outcome or moving on to better things for my life.

In order to release my cravings lately, I've just kept reminding myself that all they're going to do is tell me what I want to hear and that may or may not be true, but it's not going to change the outcome of the situation.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 02:37:21 PM »

Lately, I feel like I’ve actually hurt outcomes by me calling and not just living and working on an outcome or moving on to better things for my life.

I've often felt like I hurt the outcome of the situation too, by getting too many readings.  It's also affected by behavior towards POI, and not in a good way.  Luckily, I've learned from my mistakes...took long enough though LOL.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 05:40:02 PM »

I've often felt like I hurt the outcome of the situation too, by getting too many readings.  It's also affected by behavior towards POI, and not in a good way.  Luckily, I've learned from my mistakes...took long enough though LOL.

I honestly would not worry about it affecting the outcome, unless your behavior towards the person is influenced by the readers and you are doing what they tell you to, etc.

If the person really wants to be with you or give things another chance, it will happen in its time, regardless of how many readings you get. This is why readings are not worth it. I remember in the past one of the readers told me to contact someone I had not spoken to for months saying that it would speed up the reconciliation, meanwhile I did contact him later but he never responded at all.

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 10:42:43 PM »
Why not start dating now?  If this other guy comes back and you still want him you can always take him back.  No need to put yourself on hold.  Good men don't stay on the open market for long.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 11:04:35 PM »
I don't really feel quite ready to start something completely new yet, and especially since because we are still in contact and the situation has not completely closed yet. I don't want to get into a situation where I start dating someone but then this guy tries to come back in. I'm also pretty busy with college right now and am currently working on losing my holiday 10 lb weight gain. I definitely plan to start dating again within the next few weeks though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:08:54 PM by maroonlight »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 12:09:39 AM »
Why not start dating now?  If this other guy comes back and you still want him you can always take him back.  No need to put yourself on hold.  Good men don't stay on the open market for long.

Agreed

anything