Author Topic: Best Psychic Directory  (Read 34043 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Best Psychic Directory
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2018, 12:40:16 AM »
Sounds like for a few of you, she knew she was getting traffic from this board.
She asked me how I found her, but I didn't say here. I was pretty vague because I didn't think it was her business. So she would not have found out about any forum from me, at least.

It's easy enough to Google your own name once in a while and find where your name is mentioned.  It's not like this place is located in a black hole.

candiednut

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2018, 07:27:13 PM »
any updates on Michele bIgness? Her June prediction did not happen, and she said the whole month was "buzzing" it was supposed to be really important lol. I guess still 1 more day left.

Offline njlady

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2018, 11:20:21 PM »
any updates on Michele bIgness? Her June prediction did not happen, and she said the whole month was "buzzing" it was supposed to be really important lol. I guess still 1 more day left.

Her reading was right on and it was a very complicated situation. 

I don't ask for predictions, but if someone gives me one, fine.  They are a waste of time and money and people get all caught up in them rather than hearing the message, but I digress.   She did say I would hear from someone I had a planned meeting with that was 8 weeks away within a week to three weeks, but I didn't hear from them.   

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2018, 11:30:23 AM »
Yeah her predictions have not happened for me in the timeframe that she gave me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
Focus on the reading and the content.  Predictions make you dependent on readings if you have a tendency towards addiction.  You just keep coming back for more when it doesn't happen.  And if it does, same thing. Calling again and again for multiple "prediction" reassurance.

I called because I needed to know what was going on so I could form a plan of action and I got some very good information from her. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2018, 01:26:45 PM »
Focus on the reading and the content.  Predictions make you dependent on readings if you have a tendency towards addiction.  You just keep coming back for more when it doesn't happen.  And if it does, same thing. Calling again and again for multiple "prediction" reassurance.

I called because I needed to know what was going on so I could form a plan of action and I got some very good information from her.

Some of the things she said did not make any sense because I got email readings from her and she spoke in riddles and refused to clarify things when I asked her and said that questions were answered according to how they were asked or something like that. The questions I asked were pretty clear but some of the things she said were confusing.

She told me that the POI and I would get back together and that I would see progress by the end of the next 3 months.

We are still talking, he still likes me, he doesn't appear to be dating anyone else, but the 3 months have well passed and he hasn't asked me out or anything again. So her reading wasn't a miserable fail considering he's not completely out of my life and there's still a chance that we may get back together, but her predictions haven't really happened.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2018, 10:56:38 PM »
She’s made no sense and when I followed up with her she was rude and kind of talked down to me.

She didn’t really make any predictions but basically asked me to do certain things in order to get the outcome I wanted however I wasn’t comfortable with the things she or I should say her guides asked me to do.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2018, 02:27:53 AM »
She’s made no sense and when I followed up with her she was rude and kind of talked down to me.

She didn’t really make any predictions but basically asked me to do certain things in order to get the outcome I wanted however I wasn’t comfortable with the things she or I should say her guides asked me to do.

That was pretty much the experience I had with her. She told me if I followed her guidance then at the end of the 3 months I would see progress.

She does come off as rude and short when you try to follow up with her because the way she types is hard to understand.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2018, 02:41:01 AM »
Did you follow her advice?

That was pretty much the experience I had with her. She told me if I followed her guidance then at the end of the 3 months I would see progress.

She does come off as rude and short when you try to follow up with her because the way she types is hard to understand.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2018, 07:29:16 AM »
I really liked Glenn K but his last reading was off for me, tho he still got a lot right. Btw, the psychics on Best Psychics Directory are not tested, they pay to be listed. My friend told me to always read the directions for psychics who want to join a website, it will say if they need to be tested. It's good advice but I also ask the psychics when I get to knw them. Psychic Source test thoroughly, Oranum don't test at all, Keen don't test at all, Kasamba don't test, Psychic Access test thoroughly, California Psychics say they test, but if you ask the psychics, some will tell you that they weren't tested. Purple ocean test. Starz Psychics test thoroughly and keep their readers, haven't see a new reader on that site for a long while. Really like Starz but it's only chat and a bit clunky old-fashioned. The websites all say that they are for entertainment only, and with a lot of them, it is true - the readers have a lot of personality but really aren't psychic.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2018, 05:01:50 AM »
I really liked Glenn K but his last reading was off for me, tho he still got a lot right. Btw, the psychics on Best Psychics Directory are not tested, they pay to be listed. My friend told me to always read the directions for psychics who want to join a website, it will say if they need to be tested. It's good advice but I also ask the psychics when I get to knw them. Psychic Source test thoroughly, Oranum don't test at all, Keen don't test at all, Kasamba don't test, Psychic Access test thoroughly, California Psychics say they test, but if you ask the psychics, some will tell you that they weren't tested. Purple ocean test. Starz Psychics test thoroughly and keep their readers, haven't see a new reader on that site for a long while. Really like Starz but it's only chat and a bit clunky old-fashioned. The websites all say that they are for entertainment only, and with a lot of them, it is true - the readers have a lot of personality but really aren't psychic.

Are you sure about Purple Ocean being tested? That app is owned by Bitwine and I know for a fact anyone who breathes can be on Bitwine.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2018, 07:54:33 PM »

For $250 he shouldn't give me a "maybe" answer. That's what really ticked me off. Anyone could tell me maybe.

I tried a lot of readers on psychic access, don't remember most of their names, but they didn't work for me either.

That's really all it does...it entertains you by making you feel good temporarily, and then you wake up and realize that you may as well of set your money on fire.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2023, 01:44:38 PM »
Just came here to update about Michele Bigness. Had a reading with her. WASTE OF MONEY. No good information. Neither past, present or future NOTHING. She tried to waste time by taking about insignificant stuff. I cannot write on here. Gave some flimsy predictions, if ever pan out I will come to update. But even those were so flimsy and weak and generic that anything could be mixed with those. I would not recommend her.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2023, 05:43:14 PM »
Man... Michele Bigness; what a joke and waste of money, time, space, air, etc.  ;D

I purchased a 1 question email reading and asked my question. She responded and told me my question was "too vague", that I needed to re-phrase it or upgrade to a different reading. My question was, "What is coming up next for X and I?" Anyway... I asked her to either give me options/ideas on how to "Ask" a similar type question so she refers me to her website. I click on the link and found all her possible forms of questions to be more opinion-based instead of prophetic/predictions.

Below is what she writes on her site

Example of questions NOT to ask:

•    Will I get married?
•    Will I leave my job?
•    Will I win the lottery?
•    Should I buy a new car?

Instead, DO ask:

•    I’m having trouble seeing eye to eye with my partner. How do I work on healing our relationship?
•    What can I do to become more successful in my life?
•    Am I making sound financial decisions for my future?
•    What can I do to attain my goals?

I'm sorry but this lady is a joke and condescending. ChatGPT could very easily write the responses to those questions she allows and it will probably be right for most of us as it's a opinion based question. A true psychic can have the ability to take off with little information and still provide a response. She is either not actually gifted OR lazy AF.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2023, 02:23:30 PM »
prediction didnt happen for me either..

anything