Author Topic: Best Psychic Directory  (Read 33824 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Best Psychic Directory
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 09:11:26 PM »
High prices for a reading doesn't equate to quality. It never has. It never will.
It's more likely greed.

Agreed.

I remember Bob Olsens site years ago and seeing quite a few sucky Keen readers sprinkled into his listings. I read a few of his tests that did seem
to confirm that most had some type of ability. But I dont remember anyone being accurate with predictions---or he would never update.

And they are all pricey on there.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 09:17:47 PM »
The only reader who has been right for me on outcomes as well as predicting this new POI is Glenn Klausner, but his cheapest reading is 30 minutes for $225, so obviously not someone I would call often.

holy macaroni he is expensive. what was he right on?

Got the negative outcome about my first POI correct and predicted my current POI, a Capricorn they I would meet in October of 2017.

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2018, 09:41:53 PM »
The only reader who has been right for me on outcomes as well as predicting this new POI is Glenn Klausner, but his cheapest reading is 30 minutes for $225, so obviously not someone I would call often.

Are you waiting on other predictions from him? Or everything else manifested?

Got the negative outcome about my first POI correct and predicted my current POI, a Capricorn they I would meet in October of 2017.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »

Well I asked him about my current POI and the outcome he gave me was open ended and unclear. He said there was potential for reconciliation, but only if he got over his issues. (The reason he stopped seeing me was not because he did not like me, but because he is dealing with so much stress in many other areas of his life right now and felt he should take a break from dating altogether)

But yeah, Glenn said that in some readings he sees couples as being completely done and over with for certain, but my reading was not that negative. Not sure if I will call and ask for an update at some point.

Offline newone1

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 11:06:40 PM »
Where did you get those prices for for Michelle I went on your website and I didn't see him where am I not looking?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2018, 11:14:05 PM »
Where did you get those prices for for Michelle I went on your website and I didn't see him where am I not looking?

Just google Michelle Bigness. She has her own website

Offline newone1

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2018, 11:25:20 PM »
Thanks

Offline whskers

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 12:48:44 AM »

Well I asked him about my current POI and the outcome he gave me was open ended and unclear. He said there was potential for reconciliation, but only if he got over his issues. (The reason he stopped seeing me was not because he did not like me, but because he is dealing with so much stress in many other areas of his life right now and felt he should take a break from dating altogether)

But yeah, Glenn said that in some readings he sees couples as being completely done and over with for certain, but my reading was not that negative. Not sure if I will call and ask for an update at some point.

For his price I wouldn’t want an open ended answer. Last October I called cookie and she gave me an open ended answer too. Same with friend sue. But I called cookie about the same situation this week and she gave a direct prediction this time.

For $225, I would want a direct answer 😬
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:02:07 AM by whskers »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 01:25:34 AM »

For his price I wouldn’t want an open ended answer. Last October I called cookie and she gave me an open ended answer too. Same with friend sue. But I called cookie on the same situation this week and this time she gave a direct prediction this time.

For $225, I would want a direct answer 😬

I've not read with Cookie or Friend Sue from keen. Lady P would give me pretty unclear maybe this maybe that, free will answers everytime I read with her. (They tended to be on the negative side though)

I admit I was disappointed with that. I may call him back in a month or two for an update just because he was really the only psychic to be right about the last POI. My situation now is confusing and hard to deal with though because I'm frequently in contact with the POI even since he decided to stop dating me because of his own personal issues...he even still flirts and is affectionate sometimes, so yeah things really do look unclear to me now in all honesty.

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 01:27:10 AM »
what does "20min" mean in michele bigness's email reading option?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2018, 03:27:07 AM »
I questioned that as well and was originally going to post that query when I mentioned her prices. I took it to mean that she only focuses 20m on your reading, because why else would it be timed?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »
I questioned that as well and was originally going to post that query when I mentioned her prices. I took it to mean that she only focuses 20m on your reading, because why else would it be timed?

I would assume, since it's not a phone call.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2018, 04:30:49 PM »
^^i asked her. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 07:55:19 PM »
Ok so for the “20min” she basically confirmed what I thought it was. All it is is for the booking calendar and nothing to do with how long it takes to answer the question.

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2018, 08:14:07 PM »
thanks marcia, keep us posted if you read with her

anything