Author Topic: Best Psychic Directory  (Read 33818 times)

Offline maroonlight

Best Psychic Directory
« on: January 28, 2018, 01:05:45 AM »
I'm sure many of you have heard or even used Bob Olson's Best Psychic Directory.

These psychics are vigorously tested and verified for accuracy. I've tried several of them, and most have been completely wrong with details, asked prompting questions, etc. To make it worse, most of them are extremely expensive.

Have any of you tried any of them? Were any of them right?

Offline marciamia

Re: Best Psychic Directory
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 01:30:35 AM »
Hands down, Michele Bigness. I first read with her back in 2011 when I was going through some major crap and I wish I would’ve recorded our skype session. That lady had me in absolute tears just from the truth. She knew exactly why I was calling, knew my ex’s name, his exact job AND why I left him. Talk about being shocked and in awe!

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 01:45:59 AM »
I used a medium. Yes she was really good. Can’t just remember who she is. She knew things that’s are very specific that can’t be guessed.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 02:00:46 AM »
she has. one took 3 years though. it was a job she kept seeing and she just kept telling me exact details and location and what's surrounding it and "3" and it was the same job almost every time i talked to her and it was the same #3. Well, come to find out she knew I was going to go back to a previous employer exactly 3 years after I had left.  She's also made other predictions as well but I mostly called her for love/career stuff. She would hands down tell me "no, not him" or "he just seems so busy" or whatever... and she was right and I would end up letting go and moving on from them.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 03:36:54 AM »
Multiple, but I like really spread them out.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 12:50:39 PM »

Interesting - I've read with just about everyone on BSD as it is where I started, and most have been hopeless.  The only one I would possibly go back to is Matt Fraser.. the rest were wrong most of the time. Having said that, I have not read with Michel Bigness - mostly just those who have made themselves available on Instant Chat.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 01:08:48 PM »

Interesting - I've read with just about everyone on BSD as it is where I started, and most have been hopeless.  The only one I would possibly go back to is Matt Fraser.. the rest were wrong most of the time. Having said that, I have not read with Michel Bigness - mostly just those who have made themselves available on Instant Chat.

I haven’t done instant chat on there. Who was wrong for you?

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »

It would be easier if you asked who was right!

it's a bit like keen - some got odd details.

The only one 100% correct on the current situation was Matt Fraser.. but his predictions are very iffy... so use him for current (or a deceased relative - he is very talented - v v quick to connect - a genuine gift) - not for future.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »

It would be easier if you asked who was right!

it's a bit like keen - some got odd details.

The only one 100% correct on the current situation was Matt Fraser.. but his predictions are very iffy... so use him for current (or a deceased relative - he is very talented - v v quick to connect - a genuine gift) - not for future.

Yeah I looked at his website but the waiting list is 7 months for a reading apparently.

Have you by chance tried Tammy Stillwater, Kevin Baird, or Nancy Marlow? Those are my upcoming and pending readings.

The only one I had luck with was Glenn Klausner for the outcome on the first POI, it was negative and he said he would not take things further.

I read with him on my current POI a couple of months ago but the outcome was unclear this time, he said there was a chance that we would reconcile, but only if he got over his issues.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:30:17 PM by maroonlight »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 06:16:56 PM »
I'm sure many of you have heard or even used Bob Olson's Best Psychic Directory.

These psychics are vigorously tested and verified for accuracy. I've tried several of them, and most have been completely wrong with details, asked prompting questions, etc. To make it worse, most of them are extremely expensive.

You were not kidding. I looked up Michele Bigness, just because of the comments here and wow is she pricey.

30m $100
45m $150
60m $200

She will even teach you how to be psychic for $700 for 6hrs.
She does provide an email reading though: 20m for $25.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 06:56:51 PM »
You were not kidding. I looked up Michele Bigness, just because of the comments here and wow is she pricey.

30m $100
45m $150
60m $200

Which is why I spread my readings out with her lol. She has increased her price since 2011, for sure, but her accuracy is astounding. The only downside I find is because she’s extremely intelligent, she uses these words and phrases that I sometimes don’t understand the point she tries to make (if that makes sense lol) so she’ll have to dumb it down for me lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:08:55 PM by marciamia »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 07:03:11 PM »

30m $100
45m $150
60m $200

Yeah most of the readers charge $100 and up for readings. Obviously if we use keen, bitwine, cp or whatever it adds up to the price those readers charge anyway, so I figured I would rather pay a supposedly credible reader rather than dozens of hotline readers, but unfortunately they often suck just as much. It especially feels like a waste because I’m basically calling to ask one question, rather than a general reading about a variety of topics in my life. I’m glad Michele has the $25 option for a quick reading.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 07:04:49 PM »
The only reader who has been right for me on outcomes as well as predicting this new POI is Glenn Klausner, but his cheapest reading is 30 minutes for $225, so obviously not someone I would call often.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2018, 07:39:00 PM »
The only reader who has been right for me on outcomes as well as predicting this new POI is Glenn Klausner, but his cheapest reading is 30 minutes for $225, so obviously not someone I would call often.

holy macaroni he is expensive. what was he right on?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 08:22:25 PM »
High prices for a reading doesn't equate to quality. It never has. It never will.
It's more likely greed.

anything