Author Topic: New Readers Demi & Dylan  (Read 8115 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: New Readers Demi & Dylan
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 10:21:43 AM »
Yeah CJ, I find that so interesting. The details Jac has gotten for me are amazing really right from the start. I remember my first call with her hanging up thinking - wtf that was amazing. So there really is something to who we do and don't connect with. William is another one who is amazing for me. I haven't found anyone else who can read me like they can. I've tried everyone you like and others on here and just so-so results for me. I've even had some bad readings. who knows.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »
PT, I might give Jacqueline or William another try tomorrow then.  Today is karma points something special...so i'll probably just buy a package and limit myself that per month for updates.  I've only read with William for two minutes so maybe that's why he couldn't get a clear picture.  I'm not so sure anymore.....i'm kinda curious as to how this whole thing will pan out.  And from reading your past posts PT, Jacqueline seems to be super off with timelines...so maybe i shouldn't cut her off entirely yet? 

It seems like at the beginning Demi was really good with her readings from reading the posts here and after the popularity soared, her readings became more advice in nature?  I feel like finding the right psychic that is accurate for you it's like find the perfect pair of shoes that doesn't give you blisters....-_-

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 04:37:04 PM »
Im so mad @ myself when I keep getting readings that tell me the same things...why am I waisting money then?

also I would say beware if you keep getting readings bc the last one told you something bad coco bc all psychics see the same pie just different pieces of it.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
CJ, i'm not getting another reading because the last ones were negative.  I guess i just want a different opinion or maybe deep down i really do want someone to tell me something negative.  i get mad at myself too....and i just don't know anymore.  I want updates....but i don't know who to trust anymore.  That's why i think i'll give Venus a try tomorrow and see how that goes.  I can always hang up mid way if i don't like it.  I'm just wondering if i should give William another try because i only talked to him for 2mins (ran out of funds) when he said the 10 days he will work things out with me. 

And i like your analogy about the pie because it's so true!

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 04:51:02 PM »
Well its up to you...but the readings itself are what drives us nuts...not the men (well them too lol)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »
I know...it's a double edge sword!  You don't read, then you begin to wonder....you read, and you wonder some more.....AhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a memory delete button!!!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »
I read with Demi last night. I wanted to see why her queue is always full. She was very nice but very very general. I think she could be a good empath for the present and  can give a high level overview of what's currently going on but she didn't even try to give me future predictions. For the first 3 minutes she gave me a general overview of my situation and that was pretty accurate, then once I asked a question she was really reaching and started telling me about her experiences with other callers.

Have a nice day!
PT