Author Topic: Stop getting readings and get your life back!  (Read 21239 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Stop getting readings and get your life back!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 01:50:25 AM »
Omg I hate Eli Casey! @presence he’s exactly how you describe him. Ughhhhhhh

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 03:47:24 AM »
I've had quite a few be extremely accurate on past stuff and not things that could be applied to just anyone. Keisha was eerily correct down to the month. Diane731 was accurate on a few present things and got a few events correct. Some readers are gifted but not with the future except for handful of people.  That's why we call right? To find out about the future NOT the past!!!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
If these psychic can really tell the future, how much will they really be charging?

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 07:43:18 AM »
Thank you so much for this...AMEN!!!! I agree with every single thing you said.

PS: Anyone remember the ex-member ats1rk that got banned? The one that apparently had predictions happen left and right and thinks anyone with a keen account is psychic, and the reason we didn't have prediction happen is because we have bad energy? Well the other day I was curious and searched her name on Keen (she has the same username and posts feedbacks frequently)...all her feedbacks were GONE, she deleted her account. I wonder why...is it because she got back with her POI and no longer needed readings? (I doubt it because she said she loves getting readings for fun even if she had predictions happen she still gets readings bc she asks about other things and she just enjoys readings) Or is it because her major prediction never happened, had a wake up call and fed up with it all?

Ats1rk’s feedback hasn’t been deleted from keen, I just saw this feedback from her for christina474773 on 1 jan this year: “She has been accurate for me on timing and predictions, and she is so sweet and funny. I definitely recommend her!”

But it looks like Realist411 has disappeared completely from this forum. Although controversial, she did have some great insights.

Offline Kate

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 09:15:17 AM »
I stumbled across this video this morning and actually thought some of the messages helped.. hope it might help someone else to..

http://www.howtogettheguy.com/blog/beachallenge/

I skipped the first bit of the vid... and went straight to the seminar...

I've found a few of Hussey's vids useful at times when I've particularly needed to hear the message.....

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
Ok looking back i WISH on most days i never ever got a reading but I have my few psychics that have turned into counselors/life coaches that are wayyy cheaper than shrinks let’s be honest..Mainly coz i would have moved on like regular pipo deal witht breakups by crying and gaining weightinstead of false hopes..BUT!!! One thing my psychic has pointed out (hence the lack of regrets) i deal with the same type of man over & over ..Same script different cast so really it boils down to ME!!& searching deep down what’s wrong with me..THis is my 2018 goal to break a pattern & i know I can do it ..So can the rest  :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 12:54:45 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 11:34:52 PM »
The thing that helped me the most was the realization that out of all the hundreds of available options there's really only two people who are real and have any sort of accuracy. Kisha's very ethical and WON'T let you read with her a lot and Cookie costs a small fortune to read with and there's usually a long wait for her. Anyone else is a waste of time, at least for me and my other friends who have gone through this.

Don't throw your money away on playing Russian Roulette on Keen or CP.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2018, 02:17:14 PM »
The thing that helped me the most was the realization that out of all the hundreds of available options there's really only two people who are real and have any sort of accuracy. Kisha's very ethical and WON'T let you read with her a lot and Cookie costs a small fortune to read with and there's usually a long wait for her. Anyone else is a waste of time, at least for me and my other friends who have gone through this.

I came to the same realization about men, lol, out of the hundreds of available options there will only be maybe two who are for real, anyone else will be a waste of time, and there still may be a long wait.

Just kidding...but yeah I agree although I never read with either Cookie or Kisha. Most of us end up eventually finding 1 or 2 psychics who are somewhat accurate but the rest turn out to be a total waste of time and money.

Melody Marie and Sissie have been the most accurate for me long term, plus a few male readers who are no longer on Keen.

I agree about the man thing. God there are posters here who are calling about the same guy for years. It’s sad. Why do women get so held up on one guy. I’ve been guilty of it too.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2018, 05:15:43 PM »
Yep...I was calling about the same man for 5 years. Truly no one is worth all that and like I said before...anyone who IS worth it will never leave you hanging or waiting or wondering for that long. But it was hard to let go because he gave me just enough to keep me holding on. I thought he was a good man with a lot of problems, but now I see it as a very calculated thing. I am very loyal and I would go to the ends of the earth for someone I love. He knew that and I believe he played on it. I think it was almost like a game to him to see how long he could get me to hold on.

Most people who get this hung up on someone, I seriously doubt it is all on one side. The other person does something that sends mixed signals or plays on your emotions. Then if you start getting readings, the readers play on those same emotions.

I absolutely agree. Excellent post

Offline jas

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018, 09:19:55 PM »
Sounds like Tired and I were dating the same person...for the same amount of time....and felt the same way about him.....my guy to a tee.  Exactly the same scenario.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2018, 03:10:45 PM »
I just wish I had been able to see it sooner. People told me what he is like but it was so different from how I knew him to be (and different from what most readers were telling me). I just couldn't believe he could be that petty or selfish. Now I know beyond any doubt, but it just took a long time to fully see through his behavior. Even when I could see it, I didn't want to believe it. Then almost every reader was telling me oh he really he loves you, he is trying to work out his problems so he can come back. That might have been his intentions, but he never followed through or lived up to it.

There was one astrologer who told me the truth, that he would probably never be able to change, and she explained why (from an esoteric perspective, what kind of person he is spiritually.) My head was already so full of what psychics told me, I didn't know what to believe, but now I know she was right. This whole thing was such a mindfuck.

I can imagine..it's hard to realize that you were so wrong about a person....I've been there too, and I say to myself, it was right there in my face!  And just because the person might have some sincere feelings does not mean that the situation is meant to turn into anything, especially the great, wonderful ending they try to convince is will happen.

My case, as well, I was getting just enough to keep me hanging on from the guy.  And boy, did I hang on and on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2018, 03:15:17 PM »
Sounds like Tired and I were dating the same person...for the same amount of time....and felt the same way about him.....my guy to a tee.  Exactly the same scenario.

We can probably all relate to the guy Tired was calling about....sad to say.  If things were clear, and the relationship was healthy, we wouldn't be calling psychics.  JMO...

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
Yep...I was calling about the same man for 5 years. Truly no one is worth all that and like I said before...anyone who IS worth it will never leave you hanging or waiting or wondering for that long. But it was hard to let go because he gave me just enough to keep me holding on. I thought he was a good man with a lot of problems, but now I see it as a very calculated thing. I am very loyal and I would go to the ends of the earth for someone I love. He knew that and I believe he played on it. I think it was almost like a game to him to see how long he could get me to hold on.

Most people who get this hung up on someone, I seriously doubt it is all on one side. The other person does something that sends mixed signals or plays on your emotions. Then if you start getting readings, the readers play on those same emotions.
This is the same thing my poi did to me after that she denied about the stuff she did. They always said she care a lot about you well they made be right but she never show it and even lied to me I'm so damaged after what had happen  It will take a while for me to fully heal I don't even known how long it gonna take. Maybe it a past life connection like the psychic said or it could be all the stuff that they put in my head and now I can't forget about her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 05:41:28 PM »

This is the same thing my poi did to me after that she denied about the stuff she did. They always said she care a lot about you well they made be right but she never show it and even lied to me I'm so damaged after what had happen  It will take a while for me to fully heal I don't even known how long it gonna take. Maybe it a past life connection like the psychic said or it could be all the stuff that they put in my head and now I can't forget about her.

It's hard...I have days where I feel almost like none of this ever happened, but then I start remembering all the crazy things these readers told me and I can't even think straight. Or I start thinking about how my ex treated me and I just feel sick. It does get better, I feel so much better about it than I used to. But it really damaged my self esteem a lot. What I have to remind myself is my ex and the readers who exploited my pain are the ones who deserve to feel bad about themselves.
for me I don’t think my poi feel bad at all she said she didn’t do any of those thing and she doesn’t care. Spiritual medium  Ava said I seek help on my own free will when she knew that nothing going to happen.

Offline love123456

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 08:32:26 PM »
Just wanted to share an awesome book called "Outrageous Openness" by Tosha Silver. It really is amazing. To anyone that wants to truly start to free themselves from this addiction get this book. Download Kindle right to your phone and get reading. Beware this is not just some self help book to get you what you want. This can be a journey to freeing yourself. This psychic addiction can actually turn into a wonderful blessing.

anything