Author Topic: Picking up on third parties  (Read 16223 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Picking up on third parties
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 08:36:31 AM »
Yea I don't think Lady P guesses either, she's one of the true ones...although she's not always right either.

You guys are tempting me to give her a try lol. Is she good at her email readings? Did her predictions pan out for you in the past sawthelight?

Yes

I only use Lady P for feelings.. her predictions have not been great for me at all.. very wishy washy and not certain.. I think it is back down to who you connect with again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 02:30:06 PM »
LadyP is pretty solid with her reads. Sometimes she will give a lot of details and another maybe not so much, but she was very good at reading people I asked about in the past and her predictions did happen. She's not good with time for me, but most aren't. The majority of the threads here are 50/50. For some unknown reason they can be very right for some and totally wrong for another. I will say it's a waste of time to read with her before 6 months about the same topic because she remembers too much and will just give the same reading.

She was wrong for quite a few people too of course so I prefer not to get any false hope again just in case. Readings became something I want to avoid

same here.  I feel they are SUCH a waste of money at this point.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 02:31:28 PM »
Yea I don't think Lady P guesses either, she's one of the true ones...although she's not always right either.

You guys are tempting me to give her a try lol. Is she good at her email readings? Did her predictions pan out for you in the past sawthelight?

Yes

I only use Lady P for feelings.. her predictions have not been great for me at all.. very wishy washy and not certain.. I think it is back down to who you connect with again.

LP can be wishy washy with predictions but my experience with Cookie was MUCH more confusing....her reading style wasn't for me.  I agree though, it comes down to who works for you. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »

Yes

LP can be wishy washy with predictions but my experience with Cookie was MUCH more confusing....her reading style wasn't for me.  I agree though, it comes down to who works for you.

Yeah - I think I have just got used to Cookie and how to read with her.  When I first started to read with her, it felt like that - v confusing.  I wish there was someone else I could connect with as well as I do Cookie.. at the moment Cookie is the only one I really use for predictions.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
It's all a matter of finding the one whose predictions actually happen.  which as we all know is next to impossible, so many lead on with false hopes.

I found a bitwine reader the other day who laid it all on the line for me, and told me how to proceed, and I was stunned because she picked up something in the first three minutes that was on point and not general....that shocks me because SOOO many of them just say general crap and we turn it into something that relates to us or our situation lol.  "He's distant" "He's afraid" "He's having personal problems" LOL.  Like yea no shit, who isn't.  ::) ;D ;D

Offline marciamia

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »
It's all a matter of finding the one whose predictions actually happen.  which as we all know is next to impossible, so many lead on with false hopes.

I found a bitwine reader the other day who laid it all on the line for me, and told me how to proceed, and I was stunned because she picked up something in the first three minutes that was on point and not general....that shocks me because SOOO many of them just say general crap and we turn it into something that relates to us or our situation lol.  "He's distant" "He's afraid" "He's having personal problems" LOL.  Like yea no shit, who isn't.  ::) ;D ;D

Who’s the Bitwine reader?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2018, 05:28:11 PM »
http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/51408-psychic_xeena?feedback=true#feedback

candiednut

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »
how accurate are xeena gilbert's predictions?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2018, 05:56:36 PM »
how accurate are xeena gilbert's predictions?

I just read with her early this week...so I couldn't tell ya.  But I was more looking for immediate feelings etc and how to handle and she confirmed by thoughts.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:11 PM »

Yeah Lady P's readings for me have been negative in nature, but they are also unclear and very confusing. She does a lot of "maybe this maybe that" in my experience. Some present details she has been very inaccurate with as well, and not really mind blowing on anything.
Yes

Offline njlady

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »
OMG that was so disheartening to read. I wish there was a way to help this person. :(

There isn't.   

There is an obsessed person on this website who calls non-stop and is urged to get help by a few members, while others continue to encourage his obsession and select others think people are being mean to him.  It's just crazy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 08:47:38 PM »
OMG that was so disheartening to read. I wish there was a way to help this person. :(

There isn't.   

There is an obsessed person on this website who calls non-stop and is urged to get help by a few members, while others continue to encourage his obsession and select others think people are being mean to him.  It's just crazy.

I hear what you are saying but why does that girl keep contacting him?  She's "encouraging" him in her own way.

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 09:02:33 PM »
OMG I just read this thread sooo sad, heartbreaking...sending her positive vibes of having her own wake up call unfortunately it will probably be the hard way.

Offline njlady

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2018, 10:35:39 PM »

There isn't.   

I hear what you are saying but why does that girl keep contacting him?  She's "encouraging" him in her own way.

I doubt she has any idea of what is really going on with with him.   Is there a guy you talked to a couple of times then stopped talking to and blocked?  Maybe agreed to talk to or text occasionally at a later point?  How horrified would you be if you found out it was THIS guy calling psychics five times a day about you? He has NEVER been on a date with this woman. He has had very little actual contact with her from his posts.  Everything is what the psychics tell him she is feeling and thinking.  His actual interactions are how she blocks him, tells him to leave her alone, avoids him, looks away, tells him she got back with her husband, doesn't respond for more than a day to his texts.  You are confusing his posting frequency with her actions.  If I talked about you non-stop every day, my friends would think we were going back and forth all the time. I've been here almost a year and I think she contacted him twice where it wasn't to tell him to get lost.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2018, 01:05:22 AM »
I actually cringe every time I read his posts or see his topics. It's quite tragic. I agree 100% with you njlady.

Ugh, yesss!!!

anything