Author Topic: Picking up on third parties  (Read 16004 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Picking up on third parties
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 08:52:13 PM »
Wtf is that? Lol sorry I'm lost.... who wrote that big "cloud 9/big sis" message and to who?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 08:52:18 PM »
I know!! her posts break my heart, she sounds like she needs serious help, therapy and the like...she also reads with Elle Martin....and those posts are just as sad.  She really puts all her personal info out there too.  More from her:

Oh Big Sis I'm on Cloud 9! I'm so grateful for the Life Lessons You have been teaching Me! I stayed Positive! Totally Understanding, Supportive, and Sympathy when Needed! He Tells Me Everything! He's Truly The Most Important Person In My Life (besides my Kids That Is) I told him this evening He's the Most Handsome Man in The World! He said, No, and I answered, You are To Me! He said I'm Glad BB! Oh Big Sis! Living my new Resolution has easier than I thought! Even when Mama tried to pick and fight and be all negative I wouldn't let her hurt me! I'm not her whipping post anymore! SO Amazing I don't feel Guilty! I will talk to her if she's nice! I'm good to her she hates Happiness

Oh Big Sis! Thank you for making me feel better about my doubt and my imagination! I am trying! Not used to being out of touch like this then I remember what you said about him working so hard to get ready for we can be together! I'm so lucky I have my book and I do need to read it more! I'm keeping busy cleaning and taking care of my home! A plus, when I need to keep busy I don't eat, I clean, clean, clean! Very gratifying! Oh Big Sis thank for you showing Me I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! S Is Mine! My Future Hubby! I Can't Wait to Show You The Ring! I am praying all the time and like you said things are happening! FEEDING ONLY THE POSITIVE!

I have a feeling even if you tried to help her though, she sounds so brainwashed she wouldn't accept the help.

Absolutely, and even backlash against anyone who would try to bring her back from "Cloud 9", assuming that person "hates happiness". Heartbreaking :'(

exactly!!!  I think one of the posts mentioned she's been waiting nine years for this guy to leave his wife......

Ok this is the last one I will post but it made me almost laugh on how sad it is:

"Wow, Nancy! I always like to let you know when your predictions are true! S said he ate at home and felt nauseated this morning! C posted she made chili (I braced myself to hear he ate chili) He told me he had soup, salami, cheese, and tortilla! I asked if the soup was spicy or oily he said Tomato! I am more and more seeing he really doesn't eat her cooking! I'm so being good, optimistic, at the same time holding my ground! Always wishing the Universe answers my wish that soon he'll announce to Me He's living with his Mom and asks Me to Marry Him! I'm so hopeful! xoxoxoxxo"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:56:53 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »
Anyways to answer the poster's post: yeah never believe a reader about a third party. The first time i had readings two years ago, i was told by some "psychic" that a third party was involved when in fact not at all, the guy just didn't give a damn about me lol as simple as that. On the other hand I've also had readers telling me that there was no other woman involved when in fact there was. But my conclusion may seem too harsh for some of you all, but I don't think the readers in those platforms are real so they will just invent a story depending on the questions you ask and throw you a guessed scenario. I am so disgusted by readings and I'm very hurt right now but as most people are after a break up. The thing is I stopped readings only 3 weeks ago and the reason why I'm still hurt from that break up is because I've been hoping for something that will probably never happen so i didn't allow myself to move on for the past few months! I just need to meet someone else lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »
Lady P is pretty reliable for picking up on third parties. She accurately did so for two of my friends that have called her.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 09:06:43 PM »
Lady P is pretty reliable for picking up on third parties. She accurately did so for two of my friends that have called her.

Don't you think she just guesses

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 09:10:32 PM »
No, especially not in my one friend's case because it was an ex husband who had been loooong gone that had come back around which came as a shock to everyone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 09:13:26 PM »
Yea I don't think Lady P guesses either, she's one of the true ones...although she's not always right either.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
Yea I don't think Lady P guesses either, she's one of the true ones...although she's not always right either.

You guys are tempting me to give her a try lol. Is she good at her email readings? Did her predictions pan out for you in the past sawthelight?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 09:38:22 PM »

You guys are tempting me to give her a try lol. Is she good at her email readings? Did her predictions pan out for you in the past sawthelight?

Yes

Offline Love-33

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 09:49:38 PM »
I just went to read her reviews... she was wrong for quite a few people so actually I don't want to risk being stuck in hopes or something. I've had enough stress with all that.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 10:36:13 PM »
I just went to read her reviews... she was wrong for quite a few people so actually I don't want to risk being stuck in hopes or something. I've had enough stress with all that.

What reviews did you read? Where?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 04:00:15 AM »
LadyP is pretty solid with her reads. Sometimes she will give a lot of details and another maybe not so much, but she was very good at reading people I asked about in the past and her predictions did happen. She's not good with time for me, but most aren't. The majority of the threads here are 50/50. For some unknown reason they can be very right for some and totally wrong for another. I will say it's a waste of time to read with her before 6 months about the same topic because she remembers too much and will just give the same reading.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2018, 05:33:26 AM »

What reviews did you read? Where?

This forum

Offline Love-33

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2018, 05:35:49 AM »
LadyP is pretty solid with her reads. Sometimes she will give a lot of details and another maybe not so much, but she was very good at reading people I asked about in the past and her predictions did happen. She's not good with time for me, but most aren't. The majority of the threads here are 50/50. For some unknown reason they can be very right for some and totally wrong for another. I will say it's a waste of time to read with her before 6 months about the same topic because she remembers too much and will just give the same reading.

She was wrong for quite a few people too of course so I prefer not to get any false hope again just in case. Readings became something I want to avoid

Offline Kate

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2018, 08:34:39 AM »

I can confirm she is good on 3rd parties.. she was one of the few that saw a 3rd party for me.. Cookie however was the most accurate at "seeing" it.. Lady P was helpful in the feelings surrounding it..