Author Topic: Picking up on third parties  (Read 16006 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Picking up on third parties
« on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:37 PM »
Hi all I need some help. I wanted to know who you all would recommend to pick up on a third party?

Long story short I’m in a long distance dating situation and all of my top psychics said no to any dating situations EXCEPT for Lady P. She mentioned that here is something going on but there are no feelings involved. She honestly left me a bit confused because she didn’t give a negative prediction.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Picking up on third parties
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »
Save all your money on psychics. Either ask or pay for a private detective. In the long run you'll save a lot of dosh. 1/2 of them will see someone and the other 1/2 won't and you still won't be the wiser.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 06:38:06 PM »
You make an excellent point  :-\

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
Save all your money on psychics. Either ask or pay for a private detective. In the long run you'll save a lot of dosh. 1/2 of them will see someone and the other 1/2 won't and you still won't be the wiser.

LOL so true.  and if they do see someone, they will probably BS  you, telling you he isn't emotionally connected or they are breaking up and the like.

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 06:59:45 PM »

LOL so true.  and if they do see someone, they will probably BS  you, telling you he isn't emotionally connected or they are breaking up and the like.

Had to smile at this - 100%

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »

I've read this and out of curiosity googled how much a private detective would charge in my area; nowhere close to how much I've spent on 2 guys Ive asked about in a course of 4 years, lol. Still, an idea of hiring a private detective feels so creepy to me😱. Also, I think, well who in a world actually gave me right to energetically spy on those guys through psychics? is it less creepy than having a detective spy on them? #FeelingWeird #wondering

Oh, just remembered. A few years before I even found a psychic line, there was one guy friend in my life. We were friends for a long time, but at some point he expressed his desire to take it to another level between us. I had no interest in him at all and our friendship has ended. But when we were friends, he told me that he was seeing his psychic and astrologist regularly and at some point he asked about me. His psychic made a prediction about my career and private life, and the age when things will take place. Regarding my career, he said that I'll have my own business by certain age and told him what area I would work in. At that time, I just laughed,I was relentlessly seeking for an opportunity to get hired, having my own business was not even in my mind. Lo and behold, I've started doing something as a hobby and it picked up to a rather successful business. So his psychic was right on that. He was very wrong about my love life though. Listening to my friend then did not make me feel violated, mostly because I didn't take it seriously, so I didn't mind him doing that. Now I'm thinking, how would I feel knowing that someone checking my thoughts, feelings through psychics...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 03:22:59 PM »
I think asking a psychic about someone and actually going through their personal private stuff is different. You can even pay one of those on lines sites for people's private records. Court, divorces, driving and credit. I find that really crossing the line.
There have been a few people on here that were told their POI was coming back to find out they were married or in a relationship already. I wouldn't  rely on a psychic for a 3rd party.
Even if there is, you will be told they mean nothing and they are still coming back.

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 03:27:50 PM »
I agree with most of what has been written on this thread, but I would say the one psychic I would trust on this to have a good chance of both "seeing" a third party (if there is one) and giving you a very non sugar coated answer re their involvement would be Cookie.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 04:25:17 PM »
yep never trust psychics for true third party info.  So many on here were led to believe that the relationship was ending and it couldn't be farther from the truth.  that can keep you hanging on for years.

I mean look at these feedbacks fro this poor woman on Keen:

Nancy, I was so excited to get my reading from you this evening! I felt So Good About Life! I saw my future hubby, he was Magnificent and I Expressed to Him He's The Handsomest Man in The World! Nancy, it's so important to Me To Make him feel Good About Himself! I need for him to never want to be around C again! You see he's right there and that their place will sale right away! I'm tired of going to bed alone every night! I'm glad you see He's Never Wanting To Leave Me and You See He's Been Thinking of Our Wedding Too! I am praying to the Universe All The TIme! I'm So In Love with this Man I'd Give My Life To Save His! Amazing I never thought I'd ever feel these feelings for Anyone!

Thank you so much Nancy! I got to apologize again for my emotions before! Thank you for seeing I was picking up on S' emotions! I thought he was trying to distance himself from me! That game! I need to be more thick skinned when it comes to him being a child! I know I'm the Only One He Loves! Next Step S Must Learn to Treat Me Better! You're Right, he acts like he's an Only Child! Very self-centered, Very Spoiled! You see He's Never Treated Anyone Nice until I came along! I'm In Love For the 1st & Last Time In My Life! Nancy You See I'm On His Mind 24/7! 1st thought in the a.m. and Last thought before he tries to sleep! You see he wakes up and can't sleep because He Misses Me!

Nancy thank you so much for all your patience and love! You're always so gracious and can understand me even when I'm all talking really, Really, Fast! I know the universe is going to come through for Me/Us! I Keep envisioning our wedding! Well Him looking Breathtakingly Handsome in his Tux and I Picture the alter at the Chapel by the Ocean! I'm picturing the engagement Ring you saw, Nancy! Princess Cut Diamonds! 3 of them The Larger Stone in the Center and 2 Smaller Stones On Each Side! Yes I'm feeling ignored right now but I must realize S is working to make time for us and to put away and prepare for changes! I can't wait! xoxoxoxo

Nancy I apologize for my emotional upset! I feel very used and taken for granted! Thank you for being calm I hope I didn't hurt your peacefulness! At times like this I wonder why am I sticking around? 9 years is a long time and I wish there was better communication! Thank you for taking my call even though I know you knew I was upset! I wish I never felt this pain! I'm glad you see he's not gong to do this again! Thank you for stopping me from uninstalling that game! It's nights like this I think it's damaging! He plays then he stops suddenly so of course my imagination takes over! I will make myself calm! I wish S showed me progress and talked about it with me too!

I mean, my GOD.  that poor woman...someone help her!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »
OMG...who is that reader?! Nancy who? Sounds like a total scammer!

The most heartbreaking stories to me are the ones where no reader ever picked up on a third party and the person had long since moved on or gotten married.

On the other hand I have seen feedback from people who said the psychic told them someone was cheating and it turned out to be wrong but meanwhile caused a fight or even a breakup.

All in all this seems to be the worst thing to rely on them for. Can't really rely on them for anything when you get down to it but especially not third party.

FaeryLady on Keen!  that woman should go to hell for leading that poor woman on like that.  SMH!

I agree about the third party stories that have others hanging on where the person moved on long ago.  that's why maybe a detective isn't a bad idea lol. Lots of these people probably spend thousands on readings anyway, just pay the detective and move on with it...on the other hand, is any stupid guy (or girl) really worth it?  LOL..that's my new theory.  If you need to go thru all that, it means you are very unsure and it probably isn't the right person for you.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:50:48 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 05:09:48 PM »
I totally agree...for me personally it is not worth it and I learned that the hard way after spending thousands myself. No one is worth that or rather anyone who is won't drive you to call a psychic. And I don't mean to knock anyone else for doing it just hoping no one else has to go through what I did.  Not just the money spent but having your head played with by these readers.

same here.  Unfortunately, it's a lesson most learn the real hard way.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 07:26:31 PM »
OMG that was so disheartening to read. I wish there was a way to help this person. :(

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 07:45:41 PM »
yep never trust psychics for true third party info.  So many on here were led to believe that the relationship was ending and it couldn't be farther from the truth.  that can keep you hanging on for years.

I mean look at these feedbacks fro this poor woman on Keen:

Nancy, I was so excited to get my reading from you this evening! I felt So Good About Life! I saw my future hubby, he was Magnificent and I Expressed to Him He's The Handsomest Man in The World! Nancy, it's so important to Me To Make him feel Good About Himself! I need for him to never want to be around C again! You see he's right there and that their place will sale right away! I'm tired of going to bed alone every night! I'm glad you see He's Never Wanting To Leave Me and You See He's Been Thinking of Our Wedding Too! I am praying to the Universe All The TIme! I'm So In Love with this Man I'd Give My Life To Save His! Amazing I never thought I'd ever feel these feelings for Anyone!

Thank you so much Nancy! I got to apologize again for my emotions before! Thank you for seeing I was picking up on S' emotions! I thought he was trying to distance himself from me! That game! I need to be more thick skinned when it comes to him being a child! I know I'm the Only One He Loves! Next Step S Must Learn to Treat Me Better! You're Right, he acts like he's an Only Child! Very self-centered, Very Spoiled! You see He's Never Treated Anyone Nice until I came along! I'm In Love For the 1st & Last Time In My Life! Nancy You See I'm On His Mind 24/7! 1st thought in the a.m. and Last thought before he tries to sleep! You see he wakes up and can't sleep because He Misses Me!

Nancy thank you so much for all your patience and love! You're always so gracious and can understand me even when I'm all talking really, Really, Fast! I know the universe is going to come through for Me/Us! I Keep envisioning our wedding! Well Him looking Breathtakingly Handsome in his Tux and I Picture the alter at the Chapel by the Ocean! I'm picturing the engagement Ring you saw, Nancy! Princess Cut Diamonds! 3 of them The Larger Stone in the Center and 2 Smaller Stones On Each Side! Yes I'm feeling ignored right now but I must realize S is working to make time for us and to put away and prepare for changes! I can't wait! xoxoxoxo

Nancy I apologize for my emotional upset! I feel very used and taken for granted! Thank you for being calm I hope I didn't hurt your peacefulness! At times like this I wonder why am I sticking around? 9 years is a long time and I wish there was better communication! Thank you for taking my call even though I know you knew I was upset! I wish I never felt this pain! I'm glad you see he's not gong to do this again! Thank you for stopping me from uninstalling that game! It's nights like this I think it's damaging! He plays then he stops suddenly so of course my imagination takes over! I will make myself calm! I wish S showed me progress and talked about it with me too!

I mean, my GOD.  that poor woman...someone help her!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Gosh that was painful to read :'( Sounds like a very sad, twisted story from a Lifetime movie channel, in which an obsessed would have a wallpaper of pictures of "the one" :'(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2018, 07:55:06 PM »
I know!! her posts break my heart, she sounds like she needs serious help, therapy and the like...she also reads with Elle Martin....and those posts are just as sad.  She really puts all her personal info out there too.  More from her:

Oh Big Sis I'm on Cloud 9! I'm so grateful for the Life Lessons You have been teaching Me! I stayed Positive! Totally Understanding, Supportive, and Sympathy when Needed! He Tells Me Everything! He's Truly The Most Important Person In My Life (besides my Kids That Is) I told him this evening He's the Most Handsome Man in The World! He said, No, and I answered, You are To Me! He said I'm Glad BB! Oh Big Sis! Living my new Resolution has easier than I thought! Even when Mama tried to pick and fight and be all negative I wouldn't let her hurt me! I'm not her whipping post anymore! SO Amazing I don't feel Guilty! I will talk to her if she's nice! I'm good to her she hates Happiness

Oh Big Sis! Thank you for making me feel better about my doubt and my imagination! I am trying! Not used to being out of touch like this then I remember what you said about him working so hard to get ready for we can be together! I'm so lucky I have my book and I do need to read it more! I'm keeping busy cleaning and taking care of my home! A plus, when I need to keep busy I don't eat, I clean, clean, clean! Very gratifying! Oh Big Sis thank for you showing Me I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! S Is Mine! My Future Hubby! I Can't Wait to Show You The Ring! I am praying all the time and like you said things are happening! FEEDING ONLY THE POSITIVE!

I have a feeling even if you tried to help her though, she sounds so brainwashed she wouldn't accept the help.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:59:18 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 08:48:30 PM »
I know!! her posts break my heart, she sounds like she needs serious help, therapy and the like...she also reads with Elle Martin....and those posts are just as sad.  She really puts all her personal info out there too.  More from her:

Oh Big Sis I'm on Cloud 9! I'm so grateful for the Life Lessons You have been teaching Me! I stayed Positive! Totally Understanding, Supportive, and Sympathy when Needed! He Tells Me Everything! He's Truly The Most Important Person In My Life (besides my Kids That Is) I told him this evening He's the Most Handsome Man in The World! He said, No, and I answered, You are To Me! He said I'm Glad BB! Oh Big Sis! Living my new Resolution has easier than I thought! Even when Mama tried to pick and fight and be all negative I wouldn't let her hurt me! I'm not her whipping post anymore! SO Amazing I don't feel Guilty! I will talk to her if she's nice! I'm good to her she hates Happiness

Oh Big Sis! Thank you for making me feel better about my doubt and my imagination! I am trying! Not used to being out of touch like this then I remember what you said about him working so hard to get ready for we can be together! I'm so lucky I have my book and I do need to read it more! I'm keeping busy cleaning and taking care of my home! A plus, when I need to keep busy I don't eat, I clean, clean, clean! Very gratifying! Oh Big Sis thank for you showing Me I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! S Is Mine! My Future Hubby! I Can't Wait to Show You The Ring! I am praying all the time and like you said things are happening! FEEDING ONLY THE POSITIVE!

I have a feeling even if you tried to help her though, she sounds so brainwashed she wouldn't accept the help.

Absolutely, and even backlash against anyone who would try to bring her back from "Cloud 9", assuming that person "hates happiness". Heartbreaking :'(