Author Topic: Sorting the wheat from the chaff  (Read 7056 times)

Offline journalmuse

Sorting the wheat from the chaff
« on: January 23, 2018, 06:38:05 PM »
For those of us here who have gone through numerous psychic readings over an extended period of time (I'd say 1+ years), who have you settled out with? Who are your go-tos, after sifting through the rubble to find the gems? The ones you trust, the ones you go to when you really need to know.

I'd really love to see your lists, and what it is you find them especially useful for reading on - because everybody has different strengths.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Sorting the wheat from the chaff
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 07:35:49 PM »
I have read with hundreds on multiple relationships and spent a small fortune.

I have been getting readings from "call sites" since 2011 and I can safely tell you who has been consistently correct (of course they've gotten things wrong as well, this isn't science):
Cookie- Spiritualist Reader
Kisha - Aries Intuition
Yona
On occasion:
Leanne Halyburton (I think she is very gifted and have had things manifest in her 10 predictions)
Queen of Cups (sometimes - good at "what's coming up" and it can change like the wind)
Ness
Rikki (yes and no)
Lady P
Gaylene - Abundant Visions (she will tell most he's coming back or there will be contact/improvement -
 but good on random stuff if you are in an active relationship)
NorthStarJulie
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:41:17 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 08:05:28 PM »
For those of us here who have gone through numerous psychic readings over an extended period of time (I'd say 1+ years), who have you settled out with? Who are your go-tos, after sifting through the rubble to find the gems? The ones you trust, the ones you go to when you really need to know.

I'd really love to see your lists, and what it is you find them especially useful for reading on - because everybody has different strengths.

Good thread...

My no1 "go to"

Cookie - 99% with me..

Others:

Neal - good with understanding the male mind. Can be too negative at times. Some predictions of his have manifested - I use him for feelings and understanding personality and the situation at hand, not so much predictions

QoC - have found her pretty accurate on the current, and her read of the future has not been out of the ball park.

Miss Ann - not been reading for long, but at the moment she is a go to for how things pan out..

Matt Fraser - rarely catch him online - he is on BSD - good on the current, can really see what is happening right now.. pretty amazing guy.. not 100%...but if you have lost a loved one that you want to connect with, there is no one better- no one. .He's expensive ($11.11 at the moment) but VERY quick.. connects immediately.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 09:38:41 PM »

I have been receiving readings for close to 10 years.  We know full well that not all readers connect with anyone and none of them are perfect, but after many years of trial and error, below is my list of favorites:

QueenofCups18: Anne is my "go-to" reader for insight on the present or very near future.  I contact QoC when I need a spy or I need confirmation on something that has recently transpired.  I do not recommend her for any other type of reading.  Additionally, she can have "off" days.  That said, overall, she has been the best for me on short term predictions. 

I no longer call anyone else on a regular basis, as I think it is important to allow time for predictions to transpire. Calling over and over again just causes more anxiety and does not result in more accurate readings.  In fact, I believe that this behavior causes energetic issues making it difficult to be read properly.  For this reason, the following are readers that I read with once or twice a year. 

Cookie:  I firmly believe Cookie has a gift, which is why I continue to read with her twice a year... That said, she has not been perfect for me.  Cookie is an excellent remote viewer (she has described my appearance, my location, etc. in detail) and she definitely has insights, but she tends to confuse the past, current, and future.  I am willing to overlook this because I know she has a gift.  My last two call to her were made from two different on accounts, and her predictions remained consistent.  They also were NOT generic.  I am fascinated by Cookie and continue to read with her.  As others have said, I do not ask specific questions and just let her tell me what she "sees". 

Aries Intuition (Kisha):  Back in the day, Kisha was my favorite.  I think I over did it and called her too much.  I eventually stopped calling her altogether.  Last year, I called her once and found her to be extremely accurate on the work front.  I have had her be entirely incorrect when it comes to relationships, so I am still hesitant to call her for relationship predictions.  I will continue to check in with her once/twice a year for a "general" reading. 

Yona:  I read with Yona a total of 4 times between 2014 and 2016.  The majority of what she said happened.  It took quite some time for some of the predictions to manifest, but eventually they did.  I initially wasn't crazy about her reading style, as I found her to be quite repetitive, but overall in hindsight her accuracy rate is pretty astounding.  I intend on reading with her once this year, as I believe I am at a point where I am ready for an update. 

LadyPersephone:  Hands down LadyP is the most accurate reader I have ever read with.  I began reading with her in 2010 when I was obsessed with a man I was dating.  She told me he was seeing someone else and that it wouldn't progress with me.  He dumped me and immediately married someone else.  She was accurate with all of my other "crushes" and relationships after.  I am currently involved with a man who I have been seeing for 3 years.  4 years ago we became involved but we had a 6 month break.  LadyP was 100% accurate on how things would pan out.  I would have saved tens of thousands of dollars if I had called her once on each of my relationships.  I no longer call her because I think she is best for a one-time read on a situation and I consider her more of an outcome reader, but if I step back and truly assess my time getting readings, I think she is phenomenal.  She knew my guy and I would reconcile and everything she described about our relationship during the time of our temporary break-up over 3 years ago has played out to date. 

Honorable Mention:

I no longer obsess over readings or read with psychics who are new to me.  That said, a friend recommended I get a reading from Leanne Halyburton.  I still cannot speak to the accuracy of predictions, but I was actually really impressed by the reading I received.  She knew details she could not know unless she has a gift.  She mentioned people and situations I can confirm.  A lot of the insights she shared are spot on based on what I know to be true.  I am going to let time pass and see if her predictions pan out, but overall I was surprised at how much she knew. 

After many years, that's my list.  I still read the forum often and get curious about readers, but I like where I am at now. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
I agree about lady p. Kinda a shame that she is only good for that one time read though, she does tend to rehash.

Also agree about QOC...

GREAT post Synergy

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 10:06:42 PM »
I don't read too much nowadays, but if I do want insight into something the best to me are

Lady Persephone- she has an insightful, realistic, and accurate way of knowing someones feelings, thought processes and intentions. You don't feel like she has an agenda. The majority of relationship-based issues panned out for me looking back. She is also able to give precise predictions. She knew of particular people that entered my life and described them well. Shes good for one to two thorough reads on an issue though, or she repeats and remembers things too much. I also want to say when you know the persons agenda-feelings---you dont really need predictions or contact dates because you will know what will happen either way based on the context of the situation. A little challenging to describe, but its profound

Leanne Halyburton--As annoying as she can be, she has proven to be very accurate for about 80 percent of predictions given during 10 Predictions reading. Ask specific questions
at your own risk, this is not her forte.

Princess Petie- General reads. Her timing isnt on point, but if you just let her talk her predictions unfold as she says. Shes been fairly consistent in this regard.

Kate Marquez--Shes fairly new, but shes earned this spot with me. I found her quite professional and insightful in profound ways. Professionalism reminds me of Yona. Predictions of an emotional and practical level came to pass most recently.

I have about 6 to 10 mild favorites that have proven accurate but I don't visit often or they are too expensive, but still see myself using them in the future for odd situations. I do cherry pick and try new readers out of curiosity, but I'm not obsessive...its just to see what they can do. And I may retire that habit soon.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:48:07 PM by bstalling »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 10:54:44 PM »
I've been getting reading for way too long now... over 10 years and I can vouch for only 2 readers who have been pretty consistent with their accuracy. Not 100% accurate always but majority of the things they've told me happened.

Ness - Outcome reader. I first read with her in 2010 and her outcome has always been accurate. Details... forget those with her. She's not the one for details and sometimes she does get "undecided" outcomes which can get frustrating. Still, I like her because she is a no BS reader and will not steer you wrong.

LadyP - Empath and feelings reader. I've been reading with her since 2008 and she's my go-to for feelings. More or less, she's always been bang on and in most cases I have been able to validate what she's told me. Her advice has been useful for me in the past. She's good for a one time read on a specific situation because she has an insane memory and most likely will repeat what she told you the previous time.

QoC - She can be a big hit or an equally big miss. I've had her change readings on me within a few hours. For that reason, I can't vouch for her.

I have tried a few other readers that I like but can't vouch for. I will update if any of their predictions manifest.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:59:37 PM by helloworld »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
Thanks to everybody for answering. It's interesting to see so many of the same people keep cropping up.

Who is Rikki? Not sure I'm familiar.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 09:44:51 PM »
Thanks to everybody for answering. It's interesting to see so many of the same people keep cropping up.

Who is Rikki? Not sure I'm familiar.

She’s on Keen. I read with her twice. Changed her story the second time. Didn’t call back

Offline laoch

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 07:33:35 AM »
Who is cookie exactly and where can I try them?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 10:36:48 AM »
She’s on Keen

https://www.keen.com/search?st=Spiritualist%20reader

anything