Author Topic: Keen Chats  (Read 4589 times)

Offline Divi

Keen Chats
« on: January 22, 2018, 01:40:44 AM »
Does anyone know if Keen allows psychics to see your previous chats?

Offline Member5

Re: Keen Chats
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »
From what I have been told the last system upgrade was supposed to make it so on the advisors end it would load previous chats like it does for us, however sometimes it does. most of the time it does not, or only parts of chats. It seems like the advisors deal with a lot of glitches on their end.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 03:08:28 AM »
With that reader yes.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 07:06:25 AM »
Does anyone know if Keen allows psychics to see your previous chats?
Yes, it most certainly does. DZigns. I've read with her twice and on the second chat, she referenced the previous chat transcripts. So I know for a fact Keen lets them see the same chats as the clients.

Offline Divi

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 06:21:26 PM »
Thank you all for your replies! I had a chat recently and I felt like the reader was going off of what was previously said and didn't pick up on the current changes.

Offline whit777

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 08:59:35 PM »
Yes, my in person reader works on Keen here and there and about a year ago, if I asked about what she had predicted or said last chat, she said she didn't know because her end of it was different than mine so I would just scroll up and see. But in a reading with her on chat a few months ago, she mentioned that they now have the last conversation but not any others or something like that. It's a little bit sketchy to me because I'm the type of person that wants a fresh read every time, even if it's changed. So I just have to keep that in mind when I'm chatting. I've noticed other advisors defaulting to their previous predictions or things they said was the case last time that I found out to not be true later but some of the reading was true so I was giving it a second try. But then they go back to the same predictions as before that they didn't realize were wrong. The few advisors that I trust also coincidentally are ones who prefer to not look at the past convo because it'll screw them up or because they don't want to waste time searching for something. And when things have changed, they're the only ones that pick up on it. So your feeling about them checking the past convo is probably correct. I would say personally I wouldn't mind if they just looked at my name and maybe the gist of the situation last time just so I don't have to get them caught up on anything but there's a fine line between looking at the gist of it and then using the information to build this reading off of.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 03:46:19 AM »
I agree with everything you said, but typically find that they build the new reading off the previous chat. If you mention to them something didn't manifest as they said it would, then they give out it's a delay script, as if you didn't know that already. I like a fresh read. It's like they are being lazy if they just reference the previous chat. Although DZigns made me feel hella good, it wasn't worth the disappointment in returning to her a third time.

anything