Author Topic: Do readers on Keen keep notes and share them?  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Penelope

Do readers on Keen keep notes and share them?
« on: August 23, 2023, 03:52:51 AM »
Curious if anyone can confirm my suspicions that readers share info.

Offline regrets

Re: Do readers on Keen keep notes and share them?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 05:09:23 AM »
I'm never used Keen but I believe other companies do. 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 11:33:34 PM »
  This question comes up a lot.  Some say they do and others say they don't.  Personally, I cant see the benefit of sharing notes. Maybe a group of friends and family would share their notes if they are pooling their incomes, but if you are a lone psychic what benefit is there to provide  another psychic with your notes so  that they could  impress your costumer with a a "better" reading than yours? 

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 12:40:31 AM »
Exactly. This has had a few threads and it makes zero sense that there is some sort of psychic mob activity that they would pool information. Why? To take business away from themselves? THINK, PEOPLE. And the person showing screen shots saying she was "friends with an advisor who shared them with her" was full of crap. In the forums, an advisor sharing frustration over a bad client is not "sharing information". DONE with this question.

This question comes up a lot.  Some say they do and others say they don't.  Personally, I cant see the benefit of sharing notes. Maybe a group of friends and family would share their notes if they are pooling their incomes, but if you are a lone psychic what benefit is there to provide  another psychic with your notes so  that they could  impress your costumer with a a "better" reading than yours?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 01:19:12 AM »
Exactly. This has had a few threads and it makes zero sense that there is some sort of psychic mob activity that they would pool information. Why? To take business away from themselves? THINK, PEOPLE. And the person showing screen shots saying she was "friends with an advisor who shared them with her" was full of crap. In the forums, an advisor sharing frustration over a bad client is not "sharing information". DONE with this question.

I remember that.  She claimed that her psychic "friend" shared  screen shots of psychics complaining about their clients, yet there was not one client name in any of the screenshots! 

Offline regrets

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2023, 06:55:18 AM »
Let's say I was calling about a man named Sam with 2 sons. If you call a company and you try someone new they would see the notes and say are you calling about someone with a short name?  Does his name begin with S?   So you think they are good.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2023, 11:26:59 AM »
Idk if they share notes but some of them keep notes for themselves so when you call again they will seem more connected. The keen basher list made a few years ago was by a keen advisor who shared hundreds of clients usernames along with a rating and what they call about here & there. But storefront advisors do this as well

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 10:23:31 AM »
If you go and read the terms of use for advisors, most of the companies have rules against the readers sharing any info about their clients and sessions. They can lose their accounts if they do it. I personally do not understand why people get upset that readers have the ability to take notes for their own use. That is a practice common for many lines of work. How many clients and sessions do you think a reader has in a year, especially a popular one? Are they supposed to remember everyone, everything? They might be psychic, but they also are human. Most people use generic user names with generated numbers.... so I can only imagine how hard it would be to remember who is who without notes. I never am offended when a reader mentions something they noted from past. It means they can quickly refresh their memory and jump-in, without having to waste and pay for time to cover everything again from a session we had several months ago.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 10:49:10 AM »
I know yona for sure takes notes

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 02:42:24 PM »
If you go and read the terms of use for advisors, most of the companies have rules against the readers sharing any info about their clients and sessions. They can lose their accounts if they do it. I personally do not understand why people get upset that readers have the ability to take notes for their own use. That is a practice common for many lines of work. How many clients and sessions do you think a reader has in a year, especially a popular one? Are they supposed to remember everyone, everything? They might be psychic, but they also are human. Most people use generic user names with generated numbers.... so I can only imagine how hard it would be to remember who is who without notes. I never am offended when a reader mentions something they noted from past. It means they can quickly refresh their memory and jump-in, without having to waste and pay for time to cover everything again from a session we had several months ago.

I agree with you, I think the only time it's not okay is if they're acting like they have pulled a name out of a hat or act like they have come up with something on their own. If they say to me for example. "oh yeah, you're the girl who didn't like her boss, right? I remember you!" That would be totally fine. But if they act like they came up with that on their own then that's not right.

anything