Author Topic: 2017 rundown and an Ex that came back  (Read 8321 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: 2017 rundown and an Ex that came back
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
Update here:

I cooled it with the readings since my life was going so well and me and T were doing amazingly. He moved in, we were that obnoxiously happy couple that people hate. Mostly very very happy. Monthly, I would read with Kisha, mostly about work. On May 1st, I asked about him and it was glowingly positive. Engagement, children, etc. It wasn't until weeks later, May 18th, when my long term 'general email' reading arrived that something was amiss. There were vague indications of being alone, working to reconcile a situatuion, not fully knowing a person, etc. That in 2-6 months, my partner would reconcile with me and I would finally have some happiness. This didn't make sense to me, we were happy, we were living together and planning on marrying in August.
  Then, of out of the blue, things started changing. He left me that day. Packed up his shit and moved out. A few hours before he came home and began packing, I spoke to Cookie. I asked her what she saw with no indication of what was going on and she flat out said she saw a separation that would last from May-December.
She told me I would get him back and that he loved me, but she still saw the break up. It definitely happened and I was devastated. Cookie's readings on him have gotten steadily bleaker, and I'm not sure if I wanna read with her again because I'm scared she'll tell me he's gone.
  I frantically have contacted Kisha who told me that he was 'abandoning things' but still saw a full reconciliation but it would be a process. And I do mean an actual reconciliation as in being exclusive, moving back into together, talk of engagement again, etc. However, we have fought several times since and I worry about whether or not this has changed the outcome. I spiraled quickly into one of the worst depressions I have ever been in and have been in a very bad place. I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther. I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.
  And that's about that. Kisha didn't see it coming until the day of, Cookie was amazingly sharp at picking it up. I was totally blind sided. I don't really know what happens next, I can't read with Kisha again for another month (at least) and Cookie is just a money pit of a reader and won't give me an outcome.

I don't really trust anyone else to read for me so I just have to wait. That's where I'm at right now.

OMG I'm so sorry..that's just terrible...and one of the many reasons you cannot trust readings.  how did no one see that coming???

It seems both of the people she read with did see it. She even states Cookie mentioned it without her giving any info. It seems they didn’t see this until it was already in process. This is how Queen of Cups is. Her reading may change but it is still accurate. I think some these readers at best are most accurate between 1-2 months out. It’s difficult to know how they really work.

Offline bee.23

Re: 2017 rundown and an Ex that came back
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 04:40:16 AM »
Update here:

I cooled it with the readings since my life was going so well and me and T were doing amazingly. He moved in, we were that obnoxiously happy couple that people hate. Mostly very very happy. Monthly, I would read with Kisha, mostly about work. On May 1st, I asked about him and it was glowingly positive. Engagement, children, etc. It wasn't until weeks later, May 18th, when my long term 'general email' reading arrived that something was amiss. There were vague indications of being alone, working to reconcile a situatuion, not fully knowing a person, etc. That in 2-6 months, my partner would reconcile with me and I would finally have some happiness. This didn't make sense to me, we were happy, we were living together and planning on marrying in August.
  Then, of out of the blue, things started changing. He left me that day. Packed up his shit and moved out. A few hours before he came home and began packing, I spoke to Cookie. I asked her what she saw with no indication of what was going on and she flat out said she saw a separation that would last from May-December.
She told me I would get him back and that he loved me, but she still saw the break up. It definitely happened and I was devastated. Cookie's readings on him have gotten steadily bleaker, and I'm not sure if I wanna read with her again because I'm scared she'll tell me he's gone.
  I frantically have contacted Kisha who told me that he was 'abandoning things' but still saw a full reconciliation but it would be a process. And I do mean an actual reconciliation as in being exclusive, moving back into together, talk of engagement again, etc. However, we have fought several times since and I worry about whether or not this has changed the outcome. I spiraled quickly into one of the worst depressions I have ever been in and have been in a very bad place. I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther. I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.
  And that's about that. Kisha didn't see it coming until the day of, Cookie was amazingly sharp at picking it up. I was totally blind sided. I don't really know what happens next, I can't read with Kisha again for another month (at least) and Cookie is just a money pit of a reader and won't give me an outcome.

I don't really trust anyone else to read for me so I just have to wait. That's where I'm at right now.

I really feel for you in this situation, and am here to support you. Hope all is well and things are more uplifting for you as of currently ❤️

anything