Author Topic: 2017 rundown and an Ex that came back  (Read 8305 times)

Offline Apalm831

2017 rundown and an Ex that came back
« on: January 17, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »
Hi all,

Someone on this board asked me to update my situation for this year since I had a major prediction manifest recently. I decided to just go ahead and update for 2017 overall. I'm not gonna bash anyone and say who was wrong but I'll say there's only two people that I find to be accurate, and not 100%, but enough that I won't call anyone else. Please know, I've read with everyone on Keen and CP, unfortunately. Out of all of them just two I really trust (with maybe one or two exceptions): Kisha and Cookie.

So it started with one guy, who I still miss, but there have been several throughout the year so here's what they both had to say about them.

#1--A
This is the dude that started me down this really terrible path. I fell head over heels in love with him, sadly. He apparently didn't want anything serious and withheld that info from me until I pressured him(I seriously pushed and pushed this guy). It's been a year since we met, here's what Kisha and Cookie have said

Kisha--Kisha has consistently (since May 2017) said this guy will circle back and there will be some sort of relationship with restrictions. I regularly checked in with her about him, this prediction never wavered. What got frustrating was she gave me months, not numbers, but those months came and went and I never heard from him. Do I doubt her ability? No, she describes him  and his way of thinking about our 'situation' with uncanny accuracy. This person blocked me in our last argument and she was repeatedly said that some sort of 'restriction' is lifted (I'm guessing that) and that this person literally reappears out of nowhere.
To this day, no contact at all. The prediction has not changed.

Cookie--Initially said I would hear from him, this prediction changed to her telling me he had moved on. Then, that he would 'respond' to something I had sent. Nothing has happened.

So, there's that guy. I miss him, I hope Kisha's right but I've since moved on. Or I am trying to.

#2--S

This guy sucked, in hindsight. Ugh. But whatever, I really liked him. We had more of a physical thing and he bailed on me because I got pushy to make a relationship out of our situation and he wasn't having it.

Kisha--Initially said it has an 'ok' connection and there was relationship potential but as I pushed and pushed (I really sabotaged this situation with my insecurity) the readings became bleaker. In the final reading she said I would only be spending a very small amount of time with him. I didn't know what that meant, I thought we just wouldn't see much of eachother, but when he dumped me the following week it made sense. Afterwards, she said there would be no future connection. I haven't seen him since.

Cookie--Cookie told me that something would occur in August/September where there would be no communication. Well, definitely, because he dumped me then. She said that it was because of another girl and I would find out more, via social media, on specific holidays. All true. We were still friends on social media and found out about the new girl on Labor day. She insisted we'd see eachother again, but so far, he's only creeped me on IG after they broke up. Full disclosure: Cookie says I'll see everyone again, but I think this is just conjecture. If I put her on the spot and say 'do you actually see that?' she'll answer yes or no. Make sure she sees/hears it or it's really not a prediction to hold on to.

#3 Z

This guy was very volatile. Cookie saw him coming a couple weeks before we met with eerie accuracy. She said I would meet a Muslim man and we would start seeing each other. I met him in a weird place and he was Palestinian. We hit it off, but he was a raging misogynist. He treated me well but I was super nervous about him because of the shit that came out of his mouth. In our brief relationship we broke up several times. I never got to talk to Kisha while in it but here's what she said after:

Kisha--'This person is verbally abusive." She's said that several times and doesn't enjoy looking at him. He totally is. He's very brash and name calling and cursing did happen when he finally walked on me. She said she saw no further connection and that she only saw a very brief relationship, but that he was curious about me and had thought about apologizing and trying to fix things. He later did some social media spying on me but we never spoke again. She said this person thought he tried very hard and the way I had treated him was unfair. He stated that, verbatim, several times. "I tried so hard, this should have worked. I've never tried so hard for a girl."

Cookie--She thinks I'll run into him while out somewhere. Maybe, but it's never happened. While we were on a 'break' she said he was punishing me and trying to put me in the corner for my behavior but that in two weeks we would be back in it and be in a committed relationship where I would be very unhappy. This may have occurred had I not told him I was moving on later that day. She knew the dates we had been seeing each other and stated that, by week 3, he had begun to see something in me he hadn't seen before and it pushed him away.

#4--T
This is the important one because it's one of the returning Ex predictions that I had turn out right. This guy looks a lot like 'A' and creepily enough Cookie said that, she also knew his profession. Both said he was too inconsistent to be in a serious relationship but, in spite of that, we wound up a serious couple and briefly lived together. After a stupid fight, he left for a month. During which I read with both Kisha and Cookie.

Cookie--THIS IS IMPORTANT. Now, Cookie has said I will reconcile with everyone, BUT she specifically said 'With this guy, I can hear his voice. All the other guys you ask about, I can't see or hear them, but I can hear his voice' Well, I did start talking to him again after some back and forth drunk dialing. Then, one night he invited me over and we've been together, boyfriend and girlfriend, ever since. This is how I take Cookie's reconciliation predictions seriously: she needs to SEE it or HEAR it.

Kisha--While we were separated, she said that there was relationship potential but that it was 'iffy' and depended a lot on how I handle it. I have a habit of sabotaging my relationships and this one was 'in my hands', if I could control my method of dealing with dating people then I could work it out with this guy. She saw contact in a 7 (that didn't mean anything, but we did speak again) She said our relationship would have a more solid trajectory by the end of the winter. While separated, she didn't give me predictions about him but told me the guides wanted to convey the way I handle relationships doesn't work and I need to address that moving forward whether it was with him or someone else. She said that sometimes the guides will tell you what you need to know at the time and it may not initially make sense, but later will. This prepped me for when he DID come back because I've been very mindful about controlling my 'crazy' with him. She currently says that this person is committed to me and open to future development. But, again, this is a situation that's in my hands and may not be the best option for the life I want and that the guides want me to think about whether or not I'm settling.

We're discussing moving in together and things are, so far, going well. I'm doing my best to control my insecurity and Kisha had noted that my guides recognize I'm making an effort to change myself for the better when it comes to relationships and this will pay off in the future.

Rikki--Rikki read on all the others too. She said no to all of them: EXCEPT T. She said 'He loves you, he told you right?' and insisted he'd be back. He did come back and tells me he loves me preeettyyyyy frequently.

Sherri Lynn--Gave me closer timing (returns in 2-3 months) and said the same thing as Kisha: how I handle it is the most important part. If I can control my behavior, I can make it work. She feels that, ultimately, we'll both move on, but it's sort of up to me how it plays out.

So, there's where I'm at. I did have an ex come back, and those were the most helpful people for me.

I won't read with ANYONE else. Kisha is about 80% right, Cookie is  GREAT at remote viewing, predictively 60-75% right. Best at general and you really need to let her ramble through her visions. She's not linear like Kisha and I think sometimes has difficulty deciphering what she's seeing. Even though I usually drop several hundred dollars on Cookie just for one reading, she regularly blows my mind. Some times she has an off day where nothing's really coming through, but before I spoke to her I had begun to doubt whether or not this stuff was real and she fully convinced me.

Knowing that there's very few people WORTH spending your money on has helped me stopped binging. Cookie is expensive and Kisha is very ethical, so it's hard to binge with them. Anyone else is basically just setting your money on fire.

There you go. Please don't 'quote' this post if you reply as I will, likely, delete it in the future. I hope this has been helpful.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:08:09 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline doubleoh8

Re: 2017 rundown and an Ex that came back
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 09:07:42 PM »
Hi Apalm,

Thanks for sharing all that detail! Just curious: why would you not include Rikki on your list of those who you'd read with again? In your post it appears that she was very accurate, if brief?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »
Ehh... I've had some inaccurate predictions with Rikki, but she did get that one right. I would just rather save my money and go with people I feel are more solid. She's real, but I feel more confident with Kisha and Cookie and I'm just gonna stick with that. Also, she can't read as far out, Kisha can go up to two years.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
Hi all,

Someone on this board asked me to update my situation for this year since I had a major prediction manifest recently. I decided to just go ahead and update for 2017 overall. I'm not gonna bash anyone and say who was wrong but I'll say there's only two people that I find to be accurate, and not 100%, but enough that I won't call anyone else. Please know, I've read with everyone on Keen and CP, unfortunately. Out of all of them just two I really trust (with maybe one or two exceptions): Kisha and Cookie.

So it started with one guy, who I still miss, but there have been several throughout the year so here's what they both had to say about them.

#1--A
This is the dude that started me down this really terrible path. I fell head over heels in love with him, sadly. He apparently didn't want anything serious and withheld that info from me until I pressured him(I seriously pushed and pushed this guy). It's been a year since we met, here's what Kisha and Cookie have said

Kisha--Kisha has consistently (since May 2017) said this guy will circle back and there will be some sort of relationship with restrictions. I regularly checked in with her about him, this prediction never wavered. What got frustrating was she gave me months, not numbers, but those months came and went and I never heard from him. Do I doubt her ability? No, she describes him  and his way of thinking about our 'situation' with uncanny accuracy. This person blocked me in our last argument and she was repeatedly said that some sort of 'restriction' is lifted (I'm guessing that) and that this person literally reappears out of nowhere.
To this day, no contact at all. The prediction has not changed.

Cookie--Initially said I would hear from him, this prediction changed to her telling me he had moved on. Then, that he would 'respond' to something I had sent. Nothing has happened.

So, there's that guy. I miss him, I hope Kisha's right but I've since moved on. Or I am trying to.

#2--S

This guy sucked, in hindsight. Ugh. But whatever, I really liked him. We had more of a physical thing and he bailed on me because I got pushy to make a relationship out of our situation and he wasn't having it.

Kisha--Initially said it has an 'ok' connection and there was relationship potential but as I pushed and pushed (I really sabotaged this situation with my insecurity) the readings became bleaker. In the final reading she said I would only be spending a very small amount of time with him. I didn't know what that meant, I thought we just wouldn't see much of eachother, but when he dumped me the following week it made sense. Afterwards, she said there would be no future connection. I haven't seen him since.

Cookie--Cookie told me that something would occur in August/September where there would be no communication. Well, definitely, because he dumped me then. She said that it was because of another girl and I would find out more, via social media, on specific holidays. All true. We were still friends on social media and found out about the new girl on Labor day. She insisted we'd see eachother again, but so far, he's only creeped me on IG after they broke up. Full disclosure: Cookie says I'll see everyone again, but I think this is just conjecture. If I put her on the spot and say 'do you actually see that?' she'll answer yes or no. Make sure she sees/hears it or it's really not a prediction to hold on to.

#3 Z

This guy was very volatile. Cookie saw him coming a couple weeks before we met with eerie accuracy. She said I would meet a Muslim man and we would start seeing each other. I met him in a weird place and he was Palestinian. We hit it off, but he was a raging misogynist. He treated me well but I was super nervous about him because of the shit that came out of his mouth. In our brief relationship we broke up several times. I never got to talk to Kisha while in it but here's what she said after:

Kisha--'This person is verbally abusive." She's said that several times and doesn't enjoy looking at him. He totally is. He's very brash and name calling and cursing did happen when he finally walked on me. She said she saw no further connection and that she only saw a very brief relationship, but that he was curious about me and had thought about apologizing and trying to fix things. He later did some social media spying on me but we never spoke again. She said this person thought he tried very hard and the way I had treated him was unfair. He stated that, verbatim, several times. "I tried so hard, this should have worked. I've never tried so hard for a girl."

Cookie--She thinks I'll run into him while out somewhere. Maybe, but it's never happened. While we were on a 'break' she said he was punishing me and trying to put me in the corner for my behavior but that in two weeks we would be back in it and be in a committed relationship where I would be very unhappy. This may have occurred had I not told him I was moving on later that day. She knew the dates we had been seeing each other and stated that, by week 3, he had begun to see something in me he hadn't seen before and it pushed him away.

#4--T
This is the important one because it's one of the returning Ex predictions that I had turn out right. This guy looks a lot like 'A' and creepily enough Cookie said that, she also knew his profession. Both said he was too inconsistent to be in a serious relationship but, in spite of that, we wound up a serious couple and briefly lived together. After a stupid fight, he left for a month. During which I read with both Kisha and Cookie.

Cookie--THIS IS IMPORTANT. Now, Cookie has said I will reconcile with everyone, BUT she specifically said 'With this guy, I can hear his voice. All the other guys you ask about, I can't see or hear them, but I can hear his voice' Well, I did start talking to him again after some back and forth drunk dialing. Then, one night he invited me over and we've been together, boyfriend and girlfriend, ever since. This is how I take Cookie's reconciliation predictions seriously: she needs to SEE it or HEAR it.

Kisha--While we were separated, she said that there was relationship potential but that it was 'iffy' and depended a lot on how I handle it. I have a habit of sabotaging my relationships and this one was 'in my hands', if I could control my method of dealing with dating people then I could work it out with this guy. She saw contact in a 7 (that didn't mean anything, but we did speak again) She said our relationship would have a more solid trajectory by the end of the winter. While separated, she didn't give me predictions about him but told me the guides wanted to convey the way I handle relationships doesn't work and I need to address that moving forward whether it was with him or someone else. She said that sometimes the guides will tell you what you need to know at the time and it may not initially make sense, but later will. This prepped me for when he DID come back because I've been very mindful about controlling my 'crazy' with him. She currently says that this person is committed to me and open to future development. But, again, this is a situation that's in my hands and may not be the best option for the life I want and that the guides want me to think about whether or not I'm settling.

We're discussing moving in together and things are, so far, going well. I'm doing my best to control my insecurity and Kisha had noted that my guides recognize I'm making an effort to change myself for the better when it comes to relationships and this will pay off in the future.

Rikki--Rikki read on all the others too. She said no to all of them: EXCEPT T. She said 'He loves you, he told you right?' and insisted he'd be back. He did come back and tells me he loves me preeettyyyyy frequently.

Sherri Lynn--Gave me closer timing (returns in 2-3 months) and said the same thing as Kisha: how I handle it is the most important part. If I can control my behavior, I can make it work. She feels that, ultimately, we'll both move on, but it's sort of up to me how it plays out.

So, there's where I'm at. I did have an ex come back, and those were the most helpful people for me.

I won't read with ANYONE else. Kisha is about 80% right, Cookie is  GREAT at remote viewing, predictively 60-75% right. Best at general and you really need to let her ramble through her visions. She's not linear like Kisha and I think sometimes has difficulty deciphering what she's seeing. Even though I usually drop several hundred dollars on Cookie just for one reading, she regularly blows my mind. Some times she has an off day where nothing's really coming through, but before I spoke to her I had begun to doubt whether or not this stuff was real and she fully convinced me.

Knowing that there's very few people WORTH spending your money on has helped me stopped binging. Cookie is expensive and Kisha is very ethical, so it's hard to binge with them. Anyone else is basically just setting your money on fire.

There you go. Please don't 'quote' this post if you reply as I will, likely, delete it in the future. I hope this has been helpful.

Thanks for this.  I haven't had much luck with Keisha.  But agree with your comments re Cookie. 

In my experience with her, events do not always happen in order of how she sees them - and agree it is better to let her ramble on!

Also agree re her seeing or hearing.. if she says to me "it shows" or she hears my POIs voice, then I know it will happen.   If she says "i believe it will" I take it as more of an opinion, something that I can manifest...but it may not happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »
Thanks for coming back to update Apalm!

Regarding predictions, I have had about the same accuracy rate as you have from both Cookie and Kisha.
Cookie is awesome with stuff she sees on her own, like really specific details and pictures of things she gets are great, but predictions that I ask about, seem as if they can go either way.

You reminded me about a time I got a reading from Kisha a few years back where she followed up with an email saying her guides were telling me to be careful driving. A week prior to that reading, I got into a serious car accident that was my fault.

Glad to hear you are back with your ex and I hope things work out  :)

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 08:06:03 AM »
thank you for sharing!! Super helpful. Is Rikki on keen?

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 06:05:39 PM »
Thanks for the update! Is there another way to read with Cookie?

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
thank you for sharing!! Super helpful. Is Rikki on keen?

Yes - https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/mystical-mirror-by-rikki/10056153?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 05:17:55 PM »
Update here:

I cooled it with the readings since my life was going so well and me and T were doing amazingly. He moved in, we were that obnoxiously happy couple that people hate. Mostly very very happy. Monthly, I would read with Kisha, mostly about work. On May 1st, I asked about him and it was glowingly positive. Engagement, children, etc. It wasn't until weeks later, May 18th, when my long term 'general email' reading arrived that something was amiss. There were vague indications of being alone, working to reconcile a situatuion, not fully knowing a person, etc. That in 2-6 months, my partner would reconcile with me and I would finally have some happiness. This didn't make sense to me, we were happy, we were living together and planning on marrying in August.
  Then, of out of the blue, things started changing. He left me that day. Packed up his shit and moved out. A few hours before he came home and began packing, I spoke to Cookie. I asked her what she saw with no indication of what was going on and she flat out said she saw a separation that would last from May-December.
She told me I would get him back and that he loved me, but she still saw the break up. It definitely happened and I was devastated. Cookie's readings on him have gotten steadily bleaker, and I'm not sure if I wanna read with her again because I'm scared she'll tell me he's gone.
  I frantically have contacted Kisha who told me that he was 'abandoning things' but still saw a full reconciliation but it would be a process. And I do mean an actual reconciliation as in being exclusive, moving back into together, talk of engagement again, etc. However, we have fought several times since and I worry about whether or not this has changed the outcome. I spiraled quickly into one of the worst depressions I have ever been in and have been in a very bad place. I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther. I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.
  And that's about that. Kisha didn't see it coming until the day of, Cookie was amazingly sharp at picking it up. I was totally blind sided. I don't really know what happens next, I can't read with Kisha again for another month (at least) and Cookie is just a money pit of a reader and won't give me an outcome.

I don't really trust anyone else to read for me so I just have to wait. That's where I'm at right now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 05:21:51 PM »
Update here:

I cooled it with the readings since my life was going so well and me and T were doing amazingly. He moved in, we were that obnoxiously happy couple that people hate. Mostly very very happy. Monthly, I would read with Kisha, mostly about work. On May 1st, I asked about him and it was glowingly positive. Engagement, children, etc. It wasn't until weeks later, May 18th, when my long term 'general email' reading arrived that something was amiss. There were vague indications of being alone, working to reconcile a situatuion, not fully knowing a person, etc. That in 2-6 months, my partner would reconcile with me and I would finally have some happiness. This didn't make sense to me, we were happy, we were living together and planning on marrying in August.
  Then, of out of the blue, things started changing. He left me that day. Packed up his shit and moved out. A few hours before he came home and began packing, I spoke to Cookie. I asked her what she saw with no indication of what was going on and she flat out said she saw a separation that would last from May-December.
She told me I would get him back and that he loved me, but she still saw the break up. It definitely happened and I was devastated. Cookie's readings on him have gotten steadily bleaker, and I'm not sure if I wanna read with her again because I'm scared she'll tell me he's gone.
  I frantically have contacted Kisha who told me that he was 'abandoning things' but still saw a full reconciliation but it would be a process. And I do mean an actual reconciliation as in being exclusive, moving back into together, talk of engagement again, etc. However, we have fought several times since and I worry about whether or not this has changed the outcome. I spiraled quickly into one of the worst depressions I have ever been in and have been in a very bad place. I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther. I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.
  And that's about that. Kisha didn't see it coming until the day of, Cookie was amazingly sharp at picking it up. I was totally blind sided. I don't really know what happens next, I can't read with Kisha again for another month (at least) and Cookie is just a money pit of a reader and won't give me an outcome.

I don't really trust anyone else to read for me so I just have to wait. That's where I'm at right now.

OMG I'm so sorry..that's just terrible...and one of the many reasons you cannot trust readings.  how did no one see that coming???

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 05:57:19 PM »
I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther.

I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.

I had someone that I loved very much leave me out of the blue.  He came back.   It does happen.  Your being depressed is natural and yes, I would expect that would drive him further away.  He already showed you that he runs away rather than deal.

The downside of my guy coming back was that I didn't fully trust him any more.  I still loved him, but I was wary.  I also resented that he wasn't there for some major life events (like the death of one of my parents) while we were separated.  I never looked at him the same again.  It wasn't too long before I couldn't stand the sight of him.

When he comes back, make sure you really want him back after he did this to you.  He didn't talk to you or try to work through this together.  He cut and ran. 

ladya

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 06:00:16 PM »
wow! so sorry this is happening. i think sometimes we aren't meant to know everything. even if she did know about this beforehand, it would've just made her depressed and paranoid leading up to it and could've made things worse had she not know. stay strong. I hope everything works out for you. just try to focus on the outcome you want and stay grounded. stay busy to keep your mind off of it (as much as possible at least). we're here for you if you need anything.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 06:03:55 PM »
I was fully up front with him about that and it seemed to push him away even farther.

I have asked Kisha if this changes things and she won't look back into it, she just tells me I need to wait to see how things unfold.

I had someone that I loved very much leave me out of the blue.  He came back.   It does happen.  Your being depressed is natural and yes, I would expect that would drive him further away.  He already showed you that he runs away rather than deal.

The downside of my guy coming back was that I didn't fully trust him any more.  I still loved him, but I was wary.  I also resented that he wasn't there for some major life events (like the death of one of my parents) while we were separated.  I never looked at him the same again.  It wasn't too long before I couldn't stand the sight of him.

When he comes back, make sure you really want him back after he did this to you.  He didn't talk to you or try to work through this together.  He cut and ran.

Agree!

ladya

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 06:08:05 PM »

this happened to me as well and i can relate greatly to the resent part. i have to say that the whole experience taught me the only person you can 100% percent count on is yourself. everyone disappoints you at some point and they might not even have had it as their intention. i'm sure i've disappointed some people as well. its just human nature. i also found men are really not good at being emotionally supportive. they feel like they might be more of a burden and just cause more pain being there and its better to just not come around because they don't know what to say or do. instead of doing something wrong they just don't do anything. especially if they genuinely love you, they may feel like you'll just hate them even more if they mess things up any more than it already is. just my experience and what men have told me. I have had many guy friends throughout the years and some of them were amazing partners. if something happened after the break up some said they would reach out if something tragic happened and others said they wouldn't because they love them and don't want to keep them from their happiness so even if they would want to reach out they wouldn't because they feel like it would bring up the hurt all over again.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:12:51 PM by ladya »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 06:16:37 PM »
It's true, men just don't know.  When I had a close relative pass last year, POI knew and he kind of disappeared for over a week...then reached out with a hope you're doing better text.  I had hoped he would have reached out sooner, but he just said he was giving me "my time"...