Author Topic: just a thought that's occurred to me lately  (Read 2629 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
just a thought that's occurred to me lately
« on: January 15, 2018, 01:23:59 AM »
Hi all,

So, I was in some relationship drama, and got a reading that made things look like they wouldn't get better from his side for, in what my eyes, was way too long. And at that point, I said screw it - I'm just talking to him. So I did. Because I realized, they are reading on the path as it is right now - e.g., if you do NOTHING at all - what will THAT person do on their very own.

Talking to him - did it create some magical resolution, no, but did I feel like things moved along in a more positive way, yes; did I affect positive change, maybe - I feel like I did? I at least broke the ice between us and got us talking, more which is a huge step forward. I felt somewhat more in control than just life happening TO me with nothing I could do about it!

So just.. .don't stay "stuck". You DO have the ability to change things, for better or for worse (ha!) - and just listen to your inner voice. Sounds cliche, I know, but we are all born with intuition! Even if it's the opposite of what everyone else is telling you is best or what the right thing is. Do right by YOU.

And I feel like most of us know this, but if you can't even talk to the person in a calm, non-crazy way, then...what do you really have? Is it worth stressing that much, spending that much on someone who doesn't even care enough to have a conversation with you - even if that conversation may end up hurting you some way?

You. Deserve. Better. Than to sit back and wait for what some psychic - even the best ones! - told you. It's YOUR life. So what are you going to do about it - your situation? I know this won't apply to everyone here, but maybe it will help someone who is in the kind of place where I was - too scared to make a move in case I "ruined" something - that wasn't good, but I was clutching too anyway because I was afraid there was literally nothing around the corner if I let go.

There is always something good coming, sooner or later, if you believe for it and hold yourself in high enough regard.

Funny thing is I realized this same thing happened to me at the end of not one, but two relationships - where I finally just grabbed the reins and said ya know what? This isn't okay by me, to sit back and just let this guy treat me in X way while I stay quiet and wait for him to get it right. So I gave them both ultimatums - one of them didn't want a relationship (truth came out, even though we were in one) and the other - well, we had a weird thing going on for far too long that just needed to end. (and my current situation is TBD lol, but at least I'm actively partaking in what's going on in my my life, not on the edge of my seat or trying to get an even "better" reading and waiting for him to magically become prince charming/avoiding doing anything for fear of rocking the boat and "losing" someone)

Offline sawthelight

Re: just a thought that's occurred to me lately
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 02:05:53 AM »
Just so much yessssssss

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »
Excellent post; some great perspective here to break out of that passive role we often play when we seek a psychic’s view.

The different outcomes they give us demonstrate that many outcomes are possible, so why not take an active role in creating the outcome we want. If what we want in the current situation is not forthcoming, then we can actively take another route rather than wait a month, two months, next summer. . .

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 11:45:32 PM »
Well I can relate as I've been in communication with my POI multiple times since the breakup. It makes me feel that there is hope...Things have not progressed towards a relationship yet, as he is still highly stressed out, but if he had no interest in me at all then he would have no reason to not block me.

The past two times I waited on Psychics' timing on two different POI's, I waited months for nothing. I agree that it is best to take action instead of waiting on some silly reader's timelines. Truth be told, they DON'T know what will happen, and if things really are over, it's best to find out sooner than later. If they don't respond to your communication, then don't make the same mistake that I did twice waiting for psychics' timeframes to pan out and for things to magically change
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 11:50:53 PM by maroonlight »

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 04:18:41 AM »
Your last line is everything.... Center yourself, evaluate, decide to do something... Or do nothing and let it go and move on with your life & focus on everything else. Amen!