Author Topic: If you keep on calling psychic please stop  (Read 20439 times)

Offline lostsoul209

If you keep on calling psychic please stop
« on: January 13, 2018, 05:38:42 AM »
Misunderstood
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:03:54 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Caroline

Re: If you keep on calling psychic please stop
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 06:00:48 AM »
Sorry you’re going through this ((hugs))

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 06:55:49 AM »
I blame it on myself too she said she want nothing to do with me and the psychic keep telling me the complete   Opposite  and I listen to them because it was like a drug. Don’t get a psychic reading it not good for you. I yet to find a true psychic but I still do believe in psychic.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 07:35:44 AM »
Yes I understand we want so badly to think there’s something there and we call, but we need to see what’s in front of our eyes: no contact.
I think some are gifted at the present and/or picking up on people’s characteristics.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 08:02:47 AM »
They will find stuff to blame it on you I told you to not contact her now she will run away for good because she is your twin flame. Or when you don't contact them they will said it because of your energy it always around her. I hope that the people that do psychic reading really see this post nothing has work out.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 08:25:23 AM »
These psychic are not human they got no emotion they will only be in for the money they are like robot.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 11:11:21 AM »
Lostsoul, Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to a psychic in person or spoke to a psychic independent from keen?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 05:15:16 PM »
Lostsoul, Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to a psychic in person or spoke to a psychic independent from keen?
I have seen one when I was a kid she was doing reading for my mom. And a long time ago before I was born she told me that a psychic does a palm reading and told her how many child she will have and it come true. What kind of psychic couldn't even get the feeling right.
I was a little angry that why. Now I have clam down. I won't  stop what I like doing I will still go to that GYM no matter I how much pain I'm in. I love that place.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:20:07 PM by lostsoul209 »

ladya

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 05:24:45 PM »
I have seen one when I was a kid she was doing reading for my mom. And a long time ago before I was born she told me that a psychic does a palm reading and told her how many child she will have and it come true. What kind of psychic couldn't even get the feeling right.
I was a little angry that why. Now I have clam down. I won't  stop what I like doing I will still go to that GYM.

why would you still go to that gym knowing she's there ALL the time as you said before? if it was me i would be switching gyms so fast just to not see the person. i'm sorry youre going through this but can't entirely blame psychics because following your posts on here, you were quite pushy with her and messaging her about your feelings consistently when she just got divorced. so it was probably a number of factors.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 05:34:29 PM »
I was a little angry that why. Now I have clam down. I won't  stop what I like doing I will still go to that GYM.

why would you still go to that gym knowing she's there ALL the time as you said before? if it was me i would be switching gyms so fast just to not see the person. i'm sorry youre going through this but can't entirely blame psychics because following your posts on here, you were quite pushy with her and messaging her about your feelings consistently when she just got divorced. so it was probably a number of factors.
Can't I'm stuck in a one year contract. I will still go there. No I can't but they keep saying to hang one she will turn around it was meant to be it will happen I just delay the time she will come forward they even said she has a lot of love for me.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:37:09 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 05:48:42 PM »
I don’t ever want anyone to be in the same pain as I’m in right now. It was just a waste of money. Just want to the gyms and saw my poi hanging out with tons of guys they were going to drink together. Please if a person like you they won’t act like this it was a hard lesson for me. They will tell you what they want you to heard for you to keep coming back.

I am so sorry that this happened to you. This happened to me twice, both POI’s ended up getting new girlfriends after all of the timelines and promises from psychics. They are completely false and not with your time and money.

If someone likes you, contacting them first will not change that. The psychics don’t care that you are getting lied to or are spending your money for a fantasy

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 06:30:32 PM »
I don’t ever want anyone to be in the same pain as I’m in right now. It was just a waste of money. Just want to the gyms and saw my poi hanging out with tons of guys they were going to drink together. Please if a person like you they won’t act like this it was a hard lesson for me. They will tell you what they want you to heard for you to keep coming back.

I am so sorry that this happened to you. This happened to me twice, both POI’s ended up getting new girlfriends after all of the timelines and promises from psychics. They are completely false and not with your time and money.

If someone likes you, contacting them first will not change that. The psychics don’t care that you are getting lied to or are spending your money for a fantasy
I agree. Well she did post on social media and said she not looking for a commitment right now she want to make herself a better person.

Offline Kate

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 06:50:55 PM »

I agree. Well she did post on social media and said she not looking for a commitment right now she want to make herself a better person.

I've always seen you as a very sensitive and caring man Lostsoul.

I know these words don't help much when you're aching over someone, but I truly believe you're worth more.

You really deserve a lady who can appreciate the gifts and pure hearted love you have to offer.  I really do wish you every happiness with someone special, and with whom you have a very strong connection.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 06:56:48 PM »

I've always seen you as a very sensitive and caring man Lostsoul.

I know these words don't help much when you're aching over someone, but I truly believe you're worth more.

You really deserve a lady who can appreciate the gifts and pure hearted love you have to offer.  I really do wish you every happiness with someone special, and with whom you have a very strong connection.
you too. I just hope everyone find happiness.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:29 PM »

I know you're not going to be able to just forget here in a snap, but it sounds to me like a commitment is what you are seeking, and that's not what she wants. You can't change that, and you're better off with someone who is ready for a commitment and who will be loyal to you. If you keep seeking her out you will only get more hurt. You do deserve better and I know you can do better.

anything