Author Topic: If you keep on calling psychic please stop  (Read 20606 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: If you keep on calling psychic please stop
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2018, 07:33:48 PM »
Yup. I just feel she’s creeped out by him. I mean if she actually runs out of the gym when he shows up!?!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
Yup. I just feel she’s creeped out by him. I mean if she actually runs out of the gym when he shows up!?!
97 percent of the psychic said she has true feeling of love for me. Didn’t you read my other post too what I did was very good for her ego. She known what she was doing when she blocked and unblocked me. I told her that and she still unblocked me. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »
First you said she was divorced...then she told you she was married, now she’s not looking for commitment and flirting with tons of guys. You’ve had many conflicting stories.

Just a hot mess all around.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »
First you said she was divorced...then she told you she was married, now she’s not looking for commitment and flirting with tons of guys. You’ve had many conflicting stories.

Maybe she said that to push him away.... There is that guy who is so into me and no matter what I say to him he still keeps some hope so I ended up telling him I have a boyfriend

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 08:21:11 PM »

Maybe she said that to push him away.... There is that guy who is so into me and no matter what I say to him he still keeps some hope so I ended up telling him I have a boyfriend

She probably should have just left him blocked then lol. Somethings not adding up. Lol

ladya

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 08:25:22 PM »

She probably should have just left him blocked then lol. Somethings not adding up. Lol

There was never a remote sign she was into him or wanted him from any of the posts. i'd be surprised if they ever went on a date.

ladya

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
how do you know the POI and guys are going out to drink if she sees you and runs away? or do you work out right next to her and eavesdrop on convos lol. this is all very odd to me i'm sorry not even trying to be mean but something is not adding up.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »
how do you know the POI and guys are going out to drink if she sees you and runs away? or do you work out right next to her and eavesdrop on convos lol. this is all very odd to me i'm sorry not even trying to be mean but something is not adding up.

Stalker lol. Sorry in a way I feel bad for him but it seems he’s a bit off.  She might be too lol

ladya

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »

Stalker lol. Sorry in a way I feel bad for him but it seems he’s a bit off.  She might be too lol

thats been my feeling the entire time throughout his series of posts.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:51:37 PM by ladya »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2018, 08:59:29 PM »
Never what I said these Psychic were wrong in the first place alright they couldn't get the feeling right. How many have there outcome right. I told those psychic that she might be playing game and they all said no she just scary everyone of thing anyway I think I might found someone that put it on that and no psychic read on here too. 97 percent were wrong.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2018, 09:00:31 PM »

Why are you doing psychic reading too if you are not a bit off. everyone has there own issue. Why we call psychic in the first place if we don't.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2018, 09:02:00 PM »

If someone have true feeling for you and deep feeling of love they won't act like that don't you think they coudn't get the feeling right. 98 percent of them.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2018, 09:08:10 PM »

thats been my feeling the entire time throughout his series of posts.

I know I may get a lot of flak for stepping it up here but I will voice my opinion because the latest posts on this thread are NOT productive. I thought this forum was to review psychics so why are people over-analyzing lostsoul's situation here? If you don't agree with his posts/reviews or they don't make sense to you, ignore his POV but why go on and on about his situation? If you are so eager to make sense of his situation, PM him rather than openly make a spectacle of him on the forum. Who are we to call anyone a "stalker" or anything else if we don't know the entire situation. I hope you realize your words can actually hurt another person in unimaginable ways so please think the damage your words can cause before you type. Not all of us are able to articulate our issues properly and as most of us know, our ability to articulate worsens when we are hurting or confused. At times we may contradict ourselves or make no sense so can we for a moment stop picking on lostsoul and be compassionate?

Also, what's up with the "LOL"?! For a second, please think about the silly things you have done and/or said when you were hurting. Can you imagine how you would feel if someone would "LOL" you? I request you to let him be and let's wish him peace and happiness.

I don't know lostsoul or his story but it is sad to see that rather than support one another and just let people be, we are so focused on over-analyzing another's situation. Kindly conform to the reason why we all joined this forum - to review psychics and not members and their situations unless they specifically ask for it.

Thanks.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »
He’s gonna defend himself until he’s blue in the face and not own up to the fact that this girl he’s chasing is 23 years young and is playing games because she’s insecure. And he’s just as insecure as her for falling for it.. I’ve already messaged him and from my perspective, he’s a stubborn know-it-all. Sorry.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2018, 09:20:58 PM »
He’s gonna defend himself until he’s blue in the face and not own up to the fact that this girl he’s chasing is 23 years young and is playing games because she’s insecure. And he’s just as insecure as her for falling for it.. I’ve already messaged him and from my perspective, he’s a stubborn know-it-all. Sorry.
I did post to you back that I might found someone I only did it because 98 percent of the psychic said she has true feeling of love for me and you guys just ignore that post.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:22:41 PM by lostsoul209 »

anything