Author Topic: School Predictions  (Read 211 times)

Offline Daesung123

School Predictions
« on: January 13, 2018, 03:42:23 AM »
So I recently got a few readings on my career. There were probably two people I would give full credit to Miss Ann and Lily Oak.

But this end result definitely confirms what I knew about Miss Ann. She is a great card reader but she misinterprets the readings, she thought I might have failed a class because of a few negative cards but her overall outcome was positive (which didn’t make sense at the time but looking back I get why she might have thought that). The sequence of events were right tho, like my dad showed up in the reading right before the final outcome. I knew immediately when she said a male figure was there worried about me but cheering me on. And yeah my father and I had two long convos right before I received news today (coincidence? nah lol). If you want to know more about her misinterpretations you can PM me. Below are the readers who were wrong.

Abundant Visions - she was right on the timing.. But was wrong on outcome. Granted that might have been a bit much but she offered without me asking.  I probably would have included her with lily oak and Miss Ann if not for that.

Marie Anna - a straight guesser, she was wrong across the board. She was also wrong on the details of a relationship prediction but I’ll leave that for another day.
Leeloo (bitwine) - wrong across the board

The ones below were too general but overall right on questions regarding my exams/school
Micah
Queen of Cups
Joanna’s Gift
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:13:53 AM by Daesung123 »

Offline mystery123

Re: School Predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 04:52:57 AM »
Oh how awesome! I also had my MLC Actuarial result come out today and I passed!

anything