Author Topic: Dream analyst  (Read 3167 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Dream analyst
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
Hi! Does anyone know any good dream analysts?

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Dream analyst
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 07:53:27 PM »

Bump..

Anyone good with dreams? Looking for some help..thank you ! :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 10:59:38 PM »

Bump..

Anyone good with dreams? Looking for some help..thank you ! :)

I’m interested too. I usually look up dream symbols online but sometimes my dreams are way too wack to figure out on my own.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 05:37:25 PM »
For some reason I remembered Veruska on Keen did this and sure enough, there's a little snippet about it on her listing:

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/veruska18/5153857?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

I've never asked her to analyze a dream, though.

My suggestion is to work through it yourself because no ones knows your unconscious mind better than you. According to many if not all therapists who provide psychoanalytic therapy, dreams are your unconscious mind 'talking' to you when all your defenses are down. I've been in psychoanalysis on and off for years with two therapists in two different countries and they were both obsessed with my dreams and use them as a way to explore what I was feeling, thinking, processing through. There are often common threads and themes that appear in any given individual's dreams that are usually veiled in symbols, people or objects that represent something to you and not necessarily to someone else. Dreams are a very powerful too for understanding your 'self' better.

Interesting! I’ve read that dreams are our brains way of processing things that happen to us... they also provide insight from our intuition. Some of my dreams are so crazy though, I don’t even know where to start dissecting them. When I have anxiety dreams, they’re not the naked-in-front-of-a-crowd dream most people have. They are a bizarre mix of things coming together and then me waking up in a sweat.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 07:08:19 PM »
For some reason I remembered Veruska on Keen did this and sure enough, there's a little snippet about it on her listing:

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/veruska18/5153857?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

I've never asked her to analyze a dream, though.

My suggestion is to work through it yourself because no ones knows your unconscious mind better than you. According to many if not all therapists who provide psychoanalytic therapy, dreams are your unconscious mind 'talking' to you when all your defenses are down. I've been in psychoanalysis on and off for years with two therapists in two different countries and they were both obsessed with my dreams and use them as a way to explore what I was feeling, thinking, processing through. There are often common threads and themes that appear in any given individual's dreams that are usually veiled in symbols, people or objects that represent something to you and not necessarily to someone else. Dreams are a very powerful too for understanding your 'self' better.

Interesting! I’ve read that dreams are our brains way of processing things that happen to us... they also provide insight from our intuition. Some of my dreams are so crazy though, I don’t even know where to start dissecting them. When I have anxiety dreams, they’re not the naked-in-front-of-a-crowd dream most people have. They are a bizarre mix of things coming together and then me waking up in a sweat.

Thank you Greekgeek and Just FYI - I've looked into dreams a lot over the years too but if I'm being honest I'm not very good at analyzing my own dreams...they're hard for me to work through for some reason even though I know the best person to analyze your dreams is probably yourself, I was just hoping someone knew someone really good at it bc the dream I had kind of freaked me out and I've really wanted to know what it meant.  Most of the time I can see the obvious message, but I've found over the years my dreams will be either prophetic, a messenger to tell me something that has been going on, a mish mash of just weirdness that I don't need to look into, or something from my subconscious that creates a weird "story" to bring to my attention lol - if that makes sense.  My challenge on this is how to distinguish if its telling me something about someone that is actually happening or if it's instead telling me something about myself, bc I've had both, but this was a tough one I need a second opinion on, or an expert.  But I guess you never really know, but sometimes you find out later on.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 06:29:09 AM »
abundant visions is pretty good with dreams

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 07:30:01 AM »
Bump. Can anyone give hood recommendations please?

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 12:30:59 AM »
I had an interesting dream I wanted to get analyzed and did through Etsy. Horrible mistake! You know, they don’t.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 12:36:04 AM »
I honestly think google it.  Save your money. 

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 01:08:43 AM »
I did google but mine is so specific that I couldn’t really find anything close and it’s recurring, and I’ve also had it years ago but with different people, it’s somewhat distressing so was hoping for some guidance.