Author Topic: Carla Curlee-Bitwine  (Read 6175 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Carla Curlee-Bitwine
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:10:20 PM »
OK, I decided I should have just started a new thread.... Anybody read with her? She was nice indeed... but unsure on predictions.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Carla Curlee-Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 06:27:13 PM »
she's awful...cold reader...and negative too. 

I found this on the other forum about her, someone's experience:

"I wouldn't worry about any readings with Carla Curlee. I tried to read with her once and idk if she was drunk or what but she kept telling me that she was too tired to give me a "cold reading" that night. She used the term cold reading like four times. Red flag...never went back."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:30:31 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 06:38:58 PM »
Wow thanks! That's good to know.. I was like I'm on the fence about this. I think she knew because she immediately emailed me afterwards to further explain... and then again and then refunded me. Lol

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 11:04:38 PM »
Actually, she was pretty crazily accurate with me

Offline contraband

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 03:29:03 AM »
Actually, she was pretty crazily accurate with me

Did a prediction she give turn out to pass?

josh34

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
she's awful...cold reader...and negative too. 

I found this on the other forum about her, someone's experience:

"I wouldn't worry about any readings with Carla Curlee. I tried to read with her once and idk if she was drunk or what but she kept telling me that she was too tired to give me a "cold reading" that night. She used the term cold reading like four times. Red flag...never went back."

Just a head's up. A cold reading doesn't necessarily refer to "faking it". Yona even uses the term cold reading and would say things like, "Please don't give me any information before I let you know when. If you do that I may cold read you.". It refers more to using assumption/logic among other things, to try and connect what you're getting, as opposed to using your gift.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 07:09:36 AM »
If you go to the Bitwine file she has a thread there so you can get more info.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 09:45:33 PM »
I personally had a good experience with her and I've found that some things were really on point regarding past and present but her final predictions were 50-50 accuracy-wise.
I get though why some people don't like her, if she doesn't really connect with you or if for whatever reason she doesn't like you, she will get nasty or defensive. I recommended her to a friend and she had a totally negative experience contrary to mine.
In my case she even offered me a free re-read once I told her kindly predictions didn't fully come to pass so can't really complain.  But I  am aware that if you are unfortunate to catch her on a bad mood or if she doesn't like your energy, she won't be nice.

josh34

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 10:53:37 PM »
I personally had a good experience with her and I've found that some things were really on point regarding past and present but her final predictions were 50-50 accuracy-wise.
I get though why some people don't like her, if she doesn't really connect with you or if for whatever reason she doesn't like you, she will get nasty or defensive. I recommended her to a friend and she had a totally negative experience contrary to mine.
In my case she even offered me a free re-read once I told her kindly predictions didn't fully come to pass so can't really complain.  But I  am aware that if you are unfortunate to catch her on a bad mood or if she doesn't like your energy, she won't be nice.

She was really sweet to me, and was on point about some things. I don't really remember much from the reading besides that though.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2020, 01:04:36 PM »
I talked to her 2 months, she said poi would want to see me and talk to me during taurus seasons, Taurus season is over so I guess she’s off with timing, past present was good though

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 05:06:31 PM »
she didnt work for me i tried her like 2 years ago and she is too expensive to try again lol