Author Topic: Should I just reach out?  (Read 9818 times)

ladya

Re: Should I just reach out?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »
Maybe just unblock him. If he notices it, he might jump at the opportunity.

that's good! i agree.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 12:33:32 AM »
I absolutely think you should if it's been awhile and you haven't heard from him. I learned this lesson from my past two POI's. Nothing any of the dozens of psychics said ever happened, so I was waiting for their timelines and eventually when nothing happened I did try contacting both people and it turns out they both had new girlfriends.

At least if you contact him you can get an answer instead of waiting around for him to contact you, which might never happen especially if you blocked him. If he responds, then great, if not, then it's time to move on.

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 01:37:16 AM »
Really good advice I got: do not break up with men if you are not sure. Because they have so much pride. And would likely not do the first move to get back together. But if I was in your situation, I’ll be 50-50 if I’ll reach out or not. I’ll probably make him because I want to make sure he commits. But again I had an ex that was similar to your Situation. I told him to not contact me anymore, after a month I reached out to him and he said he’s the happiest man alive. He said he was miserable when I wasn’t communicating with him.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:58:11 AM by whskers »

ladya

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 01:45:03 AM »
Really good advice I got: do not break up with men if you are not sure. Because they have so much pride. And would likely not do the first move to get back together. But if I was in your situation, I’ll be 50-50 if I’ll reach out or now. I’ll probably make him because I want to make sure he commits. But again I had an ex that was similar to your Situation. I told him to not contact me anymore, after a month I reached out to me and he said he’s the happiest man alive. He said he was miserable when I wasn’t communicating with him.

100 percent agree. i said same. it's unfortunate but its really true. way too much pride.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 01:48:33 AM »
Maroonlight that is my exact fear - can you tell me if either POI admitted that there was a time where they were seeing if they would hear from you and took it as a sign of your disinterest when they didn't? Like did you get the sense that if you hadn't waited so long to reach out things might have been different?

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 02:24:40 AM »
Whskers that advice is gold.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:43 AM »
Maroonlight that is my exact fear - can you tell me if either POI admitted that there was a time where they were seeing if they would hear from you and took it as a sign of your disinterest when they didn't? Like did you get the sense that if you hadn't waited so long to reach out things might have been different?

Nope. One had just moved on with his life completely (he had moved away)
The other one knew that I liked him a lot and sort of lead me on. He just wasn’t into me.
I felt like such an idiot for waiting out the timeframes and spending all the money for a complete fantasy.

That’s why I think the best choice is to just take action regardless of what the psychics tell you. They were all wrong for me and I spent over 3k. The worst that can happen is he doesn’t respond and you get the same wake up call that I did and move on.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »

At least if you contact him you can get an answer instead of waiting around for him to contact you, which might never happen especially if you blocked him. If he responds, then great, if not, then it's time to move on.

I agree

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 02:56:28 AM »
As a side note, the one who moved away left me because he decided to move to pursue a career that he couldn’t pursue here. I really thought for awhile he would come back and all of the psychics said he would and I reached out to him after a year of no contact, he never responded, and now he has a new girlfriend. I’m thankfully over both guys but am dealing with another complicated situation with a new guy.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 02:58:56 AM »

I agree

Yeah I know a lot of people are set on this no contact rule, but often times all that will happen with that is the person forgets about you completely and moves on with their life. Sure, sometimes it works, but I believe in taking action to remedy situations rather than sitting around. If the person likes you, they will regardless of whether you contact them first or not.

ladya

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 03:24:15 AM »

I agree

Yeah I know a lot of people are set on this no contact rule, but often times all that will happen with that is the person forgets about you completely and moves on with their life. Sure, sometimes it works, but I believe in taking action to remedy situations rather than sitting around. If the person likes you, they will regardless of whether you contact them first or not.

If i get pulled to contact someone i always do. i don't think one contact will change anything on a grand scale.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 03:50:18 AM »

I agree

I agree. Don’t listen to those so call fake psychic. I have to learn the hard way. They will said the same thing to everyone. Don’t contact them if you do they will run away for good lol yea right they are not into you and you were wrong.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 04:49:39 AM »

If i get pulled to contact someone i always do. i don't think one contact will change anything on a grand scale.

I agree contact doesn't change anything.. if the person is not into me then he is just not and few text exchanges won't make him commit to me.. all the psychics who told me there will be contact were right because there was contact but it was so pointless..just cursory greetings and that's about it.. also I think it depends at which stage you are in your life, if you are young, want to wait around, try things around then it's a different story, but if your intention is to find a life partner then ask yourself do you really want this guy? Sorry to go off tangent but just a thought. Like for me I think if my guy is not coming with an engagement ring then I don't want to see his face LOL.. because I am not going to fool around anymore at this stage in my life. Five years back when I was 25 I was all about that not anymore.

Also, if I intuitively feel that I should contact a guy then I will, it's almost like if you are being guided then do it but if it's with a hidden agenda and ego based decision then I usually stop myself because then that's when you are trying to force things and your needy energy can push someone away..

You were with him for 3 months, you owe an explanation or at least one last message where you tell him how hurt you are by his behavior but if this is what he wants then you wish him well!

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 01:27:07 AM »
I think you guys are right- maybe the next move is on me. But I do want to kind of clarify that my blocking him wasn't as aggressive as it may seem- I don't have a Facebook, we just mutually followed each other on Instagram and my account is private, so I removed him from my followers. Mostly I just felt stupid because I was falling in love with him and I felt like a fool. But yes, the end result is he goes to look at my Instagram but he sees he's been locked out of it. Same effect.
Thank you ladies for all your input and for sharing your experiences-
I will keep you guys updated! Cross your fingers for me !

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 04:46:13 PM »
Please do let us know, good luck to you :)