Author Topic: Evelyn Lee  (Read 3693 times)

Offline fletch

Evelyn Lee
« on: January 12, 2018, 05:13:47 AM »
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:33:56 PM by fletch »

Offline marciamia

Re: Evelyn Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:23:51 PM »
Fletchhhh!!! So that’s where you went lol.... interesting to see if anyone here read with her... I’m gonna go back and listen to my read with her.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 11:11:21 PM »
I've used Evelyn twice and I didn't have very impressive experiences with her. My first reading she said to me that an ex of mine is bad news for me (which yes - she's probably right about there), but I would have the choice to stay with him and be unhappy, be cheated on in future and when I get pregnant one day he'll run off and not pay money towards the baby, or get out of that situation. She said he'd contact and to avoid avoid avoid. Also said things in career that I'd be doing. Couldn't be more wrong. They never happened or came into my "life view".

Second reading, she changed my career predictions that she got very wrong and told me that she didn't see him contacting anytime soon, she said autumn time and again - haven't heard from him. But she changed her tune the second reading. She said that he was going to bump into a woman in the street, and end up getting her pregnant and running off leaving her with no child support. She was really gloomy in all aspects of my life, and her best friend promotes her on the other forums which is how I came to find out about Eve. I moaned about my ex on a forum (lesson learnt) and to Evelyn's friend, and I used words about him which Evelyn brought up in her reading to describe him. I find it slightly suspicious and feel that the friend of Eve's feeds info to Evelyn herself.

Evelyn validated lots of info wrong and I got lots of basic basic descriptions of people and info, "you've met a caucasian person online recently", "your new apartment is negative (I had been there a less than a month), a man lived there before you who smokes and made the flat have a negative vibe" (a woman lived here before me, and my flat is modern and feels fine - I pick up energies in environments easily).

She was doom and gloom in every area of my life and she said my ex had sexual abuse when he was little which did not happen, and doesn't have his Mum around him - when his Mum was very overbearing and all over him constantly. She also tried advising me to stop readings with other readers and use her services so that she could help me with my issues stemming from childhood.. I felt more like my reading was a counselling session and although she is a clairvoyant as she picked up someone dear to me in spirit that's very personal to me. She slated readers on other sites which is fine - most readers are crap on the phone lines and tell you what you want to hear, but she said how good she is and how often she's been right and people come back to her. If she was doing so well, she wouldn't be all over forums getting her friend to advertise her services. Eve also couldn't take critism when I said that her predictions did not happen.

I'll admit I must have been a pain in the butt at the time of my reading because she was telling me negative news, but the way how she went about things I just don't agree with when she can't even predict events. After my call, she emailed me advising me to use her services so she can help me to get over traumas and issues to have "healthy relationships LOA" (when she was giving me an ear bashing for having too many readings and wasting money), and then said I had an "incredibly bored mind".

She seemed really nervous about me going to write a review on forums about her, asked me not to, and I did write my experience, because even though a reader is telling you negative news - it doesn't make them a good reader and they're correct and what they're saying/doing is OK. Well she replied on the forum and strongly denied many things she said in the call and got very defensive. She's since come under various usernames on the forum and said how great a reader she is and I'll admit that her clairvoyancy is good, but like someone on this forum said - empaths rarely can predict. Go to them for validation style readings. She got very defensive when I told her that her predictions did not happen and she left me feeling so low and awful for weeks after because literally every area of my life was so doom and gloom. If she was popular, she wouldn't have a clingy close friend advertising her services on forums to people..

I believe that a psychic reading should be honest and direct, but also to look to the good opportunity possibilities that will come into your life.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:14:14 PM by star1 »

Offline fletch

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 01:12:22 AM »
She's very behind just like yona.  Revisit this in a year or so

Offline fletch

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 01:15:51 AM »
What she said still hasn't happened yet.  But unless her yona, Leanne, and about 4 others are in cahoots with one another I think she's very accurate.  I just wish my storyline would hurry up.  I just met the rich man, king of pentacles,  who yona, evelyn, leanne and others told me id be dating.  Yona told me it's not my fault if i wasnt feeling him i can't force it. All are correct. They just read differently
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:18:43 AM by fletch »

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 01:28:56 AM »
She's very behind just like yona.  Revisit this in a year or so

I don't want to read with her again personally, she can't predict for me and she's an unpleasant person, and unethical. But I'm glad you like her, I hope your predictions come thru.

Offline fletch

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 02:42:35 AM »
I doubt I read with her again.  I've narrowed down to 3 I prefer.  That's yona, leanne, and a lady named Gia.  They all read differently but I can put all 3 together to get a better I interpretation

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 03:04:30 AM »
I doubt I read with her again.  I've narrowed down to 3 I prefer.  That's yona, leanne, and a lady named Gia.  They all read differently but I can put all 3 together to get a better I interpretation

I'm glad you found the readers that were great for you, Yona keeps being recommended to me - maybe I need to check her out  :)

anything