Author Topic: Something I struggle with, would love other's thoughts...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline dascallie

Something I struggle with, would love other's thoughts...
« on: November 29, 2018, 02:19:00 PM »
I am 1000% convinced telepathy is REAL.

There's just too much evidence that it is---even for me personally.

Science even grudgingly accepts it in many circles--many universities have anomalous phenomena labs nowadays--they just don't know what the 'mechanism' is-- since it appears no understood 'barrier' can block it, as if it were a 'wave' or a 'particle' effect.

But here is my question: how do we know the psychic/empath is REALLY picking up another's thoughts 'through' us --and not just retrieving info from our own minds?

Thoughts?

Offline whskers

Re: Something I struggle with, would love other's thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 02:29:49 PM »
I had one experience where I was asking about the relationship of my poi with a girl. I called an empath and the empath talked about my poi’s thoughts which I can validate because he told me the same thing. Then the empath said “let me ask the girl from her perspective”. So she said something different regarding their relationship. But that “girl’s thought” was also validated from my poi and the girl’s social media.

Also there were countless times that I have something different on my mind, and psychics say that this is what on my poi’s mind that I can later on validate. Actually not just poi but other people as well.

For example, I really thought my boss hates me. So I asked the empath, she said your boss thinks you’re very smart and you’re one of the best worker he has but he thinks you do not want to be disciplined. Which i was also able to validate directly from my boss.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:10:25 PM »
Cool, thanks for sharing your experiences!

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 02:30:50 PM »
But here is my question: how do we know the psychic/empath is REALLY picking up another's thoughts 'through' us --and not just retrieving info from our own minds?

Thoughts?
My question exactly. Unlike you I only have my intuition to validate with, because I cannot validate with the POI (or his other woman for that matter).

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 06:19:39 PM »
What’s the name of the empath? Could you share pls?
I had one experience where I was asking about the relationship of my poi with a girl. I called an empath and the empath talked about my poi’s thoughts which I can validate because he told me the same thing. Then the empath said “let me ask the girl from her perspective”. So she said something different regarding their relationship. But that “girl’s thought” was also validated from my poi and the girl’s social media.

Also there were countless times that I have something different on my mind, and psychics say that this is what on my poi’s mind that I can later on validate. Actually not just poi but other people as well.

For example, I really thought my boss hates me. So I asked the empath, she said your boss thinks you’re very smart and you’re one of the best worker he has but he thinks you do not want to be disciplined. Which i was also able to validate directly from my boss.

anything