Author Topic: Tara, Zadalia or Mattie?  (Read 3533 times)

Offline LAW1974

Tara, Zadalia or Mattie?
« on: November 02, 2018, 11:44:57 AM »
Sooo.... I am feeling like a want a fresh read over the weekend.  I would love feedback on who you would recommend between these 3 (for relationship stuff).  Tara, Zadalia and Mattie.  I chose these 3 because they seem to be coming up a lot recently! 

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Tara, Zadalia or Mattie?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:31:21 PM »
Do you mean Tara as in Taras Garden?

I would recommend Zadalia. She is not sparse in the information she gives, and I like that. It's rich information that you can take and think about. I don't like psychics who type one or two words.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:36:18 PM »
No Tara at CP......

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:26:58 PM »

I would recommend Zadalia. She is not sparse in the information she gives, and I like that. It's rich information that you can take and think about. I don't like psychics who type one or two words.

I'm waiting for her to come online.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »

Waiting for who to come online?

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 03:03:20 PM »

Zadalia.

Waiting for who to come online?

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 03:17:52 PM »
I haven't read with Mattie, but did yesterday with Tara, she was ok but I wasn't impressed. Her prediction is the same as Zadalia's. I would try Zadalia, she's one of my favourites!  ;)

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 03:42:09 PM »
Does anyone know what times Zadalia is on, or are they really random times? I keep checking every like, half hr.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 04:10:20 PM »
Does anyone know what times Zadalia is on, or are they really random times? I keep checking every like, half hr.

It says to send her an email if youre a first time and ive sent her 2 and she hasnt replied:(

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 04:30:16 PM »

It says to send her an email if youre a first time and ive sent her 2 and she hasnt replied:(

Oh she replied to me but it was Halloween evening and I didn't see the message as Keen didn't notify me, so I saw it last night.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 06:07:29 PM »
The times when Zadalia comes on are pretty random. You can send her an email and ask her about her schedule.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 06:08:34 PM »
The times when Zadalia comes on are pretty random. You can send her an email and ask her about her schedule.

Thanks. I just recieved an inbox from her.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 08:24:24 PM »
i did too and she gave me minutes and told me shed be on today but o far she hasnt been... have you had luck?

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 08:28:42 PM »
i did too and she gave me minutes and told me shed be on today but o far she hasnt been... have you had luck?

She was online for a bit. Went off, online, and I caught her but she couldn't connect, sadly. She's gone off again. She's very honest if she cannot connect, and I respect that.